Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece
I saw SanCookie making a similar suggestion but this one is a little more simple:
The progressive achievements which require 1.000 or 10.000 wins on a specific gamemode should give better rewards. And I hate some ideas:
The suggestion:
  • 3 super cubelets for 1.000 wins I know some may say it is too much but 1.000 wins is not few. Let's say an average player gets 1 cubelet every 15 games. In order for for a player to get the required 15 cubelets for crafting 3 super cubelets he would need 225 wins. Now of course that is not realistic, it would take fewer wins because of the voting system, weekly rewards for ranked players, challenges etc. It would be more fair for players that reach this milestone.
  • 5 uber cubelets for 10.000 wins Imagine getting 10 thousand wins in a game. Now that's some dedication! In order to get that many wins you will need to win like 100 games 10 times, and then do this 10 more times. Any player can get 5 cubelets in a single day just by doing the daily challenges. 5 uber cubelets is more deserved because 10 thousand wins is not child's play (not literally!). Only a few players have achieved this milestone and they deserve something more than that! Also a good idea would be to buff the experience and maybe even the points of this achievement.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Honestly this just sounds like SanCookie's thread. You focus more on the 1.000 wins but in their thread the 10.000 wins achievement reward is already handled. So I agree with the 1.000 wins part but the 10.000 wins part wasn't needed to add. Nice suggestion tho!

Reactions: Egg🥚 and Hqteful
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom