Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Well, assuming this is a staff application, you’d be a role model for the community. Breaking rules isn’t quite role model-like, is it? (And if it’s for helper, it shows that you don’t know the rules/neglect them which both is a rather bad thing for this specific position)

Just don’t break rules and your problem is ✨ solved ✨

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Well, assuming this is a staff application, you’d be a role model for the community. Breaking rules isn’t quite role model-like, is it? (And if it’s for helper, it shows that you don’t know the rules/neglect them which both is a rather bad thing for this specific position)

Just don’t break rules and your problem is ✨ solved ✨
What I am saying is, if you hack and apply for helper, you get denied and have a 3 month time out period. If you get warned on Discord, you get denied and a 3 month time out period. How is getting warned and hacking the same thing?

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
What I am saying is, if you hack and apply for helper, you get denied and have a 3 month time out period. If you get warned on Discord, you get denied and a 3 month time out period. How is getting warned and hacking the same thing?
Whilst getting warned for a chat offense and getting punished for a cheating offense are two very different things, it still doesn’t change the fact that they are punishments regardless of their severity. As a helper, you will be expected to be and act like a role-model. Like Keanu said, it doesn’t matter whether it is a minor offense, it still shows that you neglect/don’t know the rules.

Someone who was punished very recently, even if it was for something minor, shouldn’t be accepted into the team yet. I think CubeCraft handles their applications well. You’ll have to be patient if you wish to reapply.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
as someone who has quite a few applications I can say that The wait time is the appropriate amount of time the Sr mods and recruitment team feel like is enough for you to work on your Denial reason so for future applications you can turn it into an accepted application

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom