Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
The name is bothering me for some reason, and IDK why. Why is it called Staff Help 1 and Staff Help 2 if it is rarely used for Staff Help. Can't you just change the name to "Staff Chat 1" and "Staff Chat 2"?

Agree or disagree, I dont care. I'm just having another one of those "perfection is a must" moments.
I also request an immediate thread lock too. TY

Happy 2018 - CamBam300

@Tacosbefriends

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
y tho

Anyways, the staff help chats are occasionally used for if someone wants to explain something to the other by voice. I don't see why they'd need to change this to staff voice chats, as that'd make it, or at least, make it seem like a staff exclusive voice chat.

Reactions: remio and xLuiiJox

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The name is bothering me for some reason, and IDK why. Why is it called Staff Help 1 and Staff Help 2 if it is rarely used for Staff Help. Can't you just change the name to "Staff Chat 1" and "Staff Chat 2"?

Agree or disagree, I dont care. I'm just having another one of those "perfection is a must" moments.

Happy 2018 - CamBam300

@Tacosbefriends
The chats are used for if a player needs help such as in staff-help, the moderator/staff member can move them to the staff help to do have a helpful talk with the player that needs help.

D

Deleted member 169486

On top of what others have said, staff use other communication means because all of the staff thing on discord were removed.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
@Fluffys_gurl @JaiStrixZ some one pls lock.

I understand that it is used to explain something, but if it is rarely used, why do you have the name "Staff Help"? If anything re-name those two and add another channel called Staff Help. More efficient that way I guess.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The thing is with the “new” discord update, you can have channels that are hidden from other users.
Staff already have a staff-chat that is hidden from normal users.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
@Fluffys_gurl @JaiStrixZ some one pls lock.

I understand that it is used to explain something, but if it is rarely used, why do you have the name "Staff Help"? If anything re-name those two and add another channel called Staff Help. More efficient that way I guess.
Staff-help voice channels are if someone needs help that is better spoke about rather than messaging about it. I also use it to warn people who are breaking the rules in the voice channels as I can drag them up then warn them more privately and effectively as I don’t have to talk over others.

~Locked as requested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom