Votes: 61 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Games are more important than the lobbies.Yes the old ones were just fantastic but personally I think cubecraft is winning more by making map choosing ranked option.
For me the lobby is completely fine and I think Designers will spend their time way more efficiently working on new maps instead of remaking the already good looking lobby.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I have seen many suggestions about changing the lobby, people wanting the old lobbies back for every gamemode, etc. I just read this suggestion by @Edwinus_B and one part of his thread inspired me to make this suggestion: the ability to choose maps for stone rankers/bringing back the sign system.

Some people want the old game lobbies back, others don't. My suggestion is to keep one lobby, but with different areas with the themes of the gamemodes.
For example: when you click on the eggwars NPC, you will get teleported to an area in the lobby which has the eggwars theme. Here you can find a wall with the signs to choose maps, which makes it easier for stone rankers to choose with how many players they want to play. They can also bring back the top 5 leaderboards this way by showing them in the certain areas. This doesn't mean that the top 200 should get removed! You can also keep the NPCs next to the wall with signs, so players can still join random maps, view their stats and the top 200 leaderboards.
Good suggestion. But I’m thinking maybe keep the lobby how it is, but when you click on an NPC, it teleports you to a waiting lobby for that game - which shows a top 5 leaderboard in that waiting lobby. The top 200 leaderboard and stats would still be visible as normal by clicking the stats on the NPC. :)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Good suggestion. But I’m thinking maybe keep the lobby how it is, but when you click on an NPC, it teleports you to a waiting lobby for that game - which shows a top 5 leaderboard in that waiting lobby. The top 200 leaderboard and stats would still be visible as normal by clicking the stats on the NPC. :)
Yeah and what about Solo Games?

D

Deleted member 294498

Probably the people who voted no, are new to the server ^^

D

Deleted member 294498

Edit: I guess not

Last edited by a moderator:

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
hello;)

I see too much suggestion of that, and this suggestion is the best that I see, i support the idea, i'm agree with all that you say

This is my opinion :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,

I have seen many suggestions about changing the lobby, people wanting the old lobbies back for every gamemode, etc. I just read this suggestion by @Edwinus_B and one part of his thread inspired me to make this suggestion: the ability to choose maps for stone rankers/bringing back the sign system.

Some people want the old game lobbies back, others don't. My suggestion is to keep one lobby, but with different areas with the themes of the gamemodes.
For example: when you click on the eggwars NPC, you will get teleported to an area in the lobby which has the eggwars theme. Here you can find a wall with the signs to choose maps, which makes it easier for stone rankers to choose with how many players they want to play. They can also bring back the top 5 leaderboards this way by showing them in the certain areas. This doesn't mean that the top 200 should get removed! You can also keep the NPCs next to the wall with signs, so players can still join random maps, view their stats and the top 200 leaderboards.

Another idea I had for this, similar to my idea to change the egg wars lobby to include the maps, was to use elements from all removed lobby into the main lobby, with it split into a giant chunk(s) of the lobby. Maybe the center of the lobby could pay tribute to the original lobby.

Reactions: Axyy

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
Oh i voted yes and i i rea hope they bring old lobbies back ( i miss these days :) )

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Another idea I had for this, similar to my idea to change the egg wars lobby to include the maps, was to use elements from all removed lobby into the main lobby, with it split into a giant chunk(s) of the lobby. Maybe the center of the lobby could pay tribute to the original lobby.
I don't know if I explained it well when I made this thread, but that's the main idea of the suggestion c:

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I really like the idea! Except the sign system, I 'm not completely against giving stone ranks to ability to choose maps but I do think that the NPC system is cleaner and more organized! As some players said, people have paid to choose maps, so I will link a suggestion made by me that gives stone ranks an advantage but doesn't take away the luxury of choosing maps for paid ranks.
Maybe then also bring back to compass to navigate to the NPC faster
Overall amazing idea!

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
I tried to make a lobby more of less with this idea in mind but as I'm not a good builder and I'm inpatient, I gave up. I feel like these idea would bring back the warmth the gamemode removed lobbies brought.

This is what I built:

https://imgur.com/D8YGVek

The idea was putting those flying islands like the one you can see based on eggwars, as meteors that had fallen in the castle/temple thingy.
(Edit: I forgot to say that @Eli , @ShapelessArchery and @Andyyy gave me some advises so my building looked better.)

Also letting stone rankeds choose the maps of certain teams is a good idea but it should be added to lucky islands, skywars and eggwars only as they dont have a big risk of having games that take ages to start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom