Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone,

I have seen many suggestions about changing the lobby, people wanting the old lobbies back for every gamemode, etc. I just read this suggestion by @Edwinus_B and one part of his thread inspired me to make this suggestion: the ability to choose maps for stone rankers/bringing back the sign system.

Some people want the old game lobbies back, others don't. My suggestion is to keep one lobby, but with different areas with the themes of the gamemodes.
For example: when you click on the eggwars NPC, you will get teleported to an area in the lobby which has the eggwars theme. Here you can find a wall with the signs to choose maps, which makes it easier for stone rankers to choose with how many players they want to play. They can also bring back the top 5 leaderboards this way by showing them in the certain areas. This doesn't mean that the top 200 should get removed! You can also keep the NPCs next to the wall with signs, so players can still join random maps, view their stats and the top 200 leaderboards.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ehhh so.. I get the idea.. but some people bought a rank purely to choose maps, which could be pretty unfair to those people.
I do like the idea of having certain areas for certain games, and I love to see the top 5 leaderboard back whilst also keeping the top 200 one. I just think it'll be unfair to people who bought a rank just to choose a map.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Very true then again they could implement something else maybe for iron ranks
Such as? Because as I said, some people might've bought a rank purely to choose a map. Getting something else, could be something said people don't actually care about. It'll be unfair no matter what.

Above that, games will fill up less quick. So have like, 3-5 maps people can pick from and then iron ranks can still pick a map. If you have more then that, being able to choose maps is a waste.

Reactions: MocroClient

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Above that, games will fill up less quick. So have like, 3-5 maps people can pick from and then iron ranks can still pick a map. If you have more then that, being able to choose maps is a waste.
I agree, it's a good idea to limit the signs to only 3-5 options so the ability to choose maps through the NPCs for ranked players will still exist.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I completely agree. In fact, I discussed this recently with a friend of mine. This lobby still stands from before The Big Change and wasn't designed for the current layout

Such as? Because as I said, some people might've bought a rank purely to choose a map. Getting something else, could be something said people don't actually care about. It'll be unfair no matter what.
People who buy a rank actually donate money to help the server and get a reward. They should know that any feature can be removed or changed anytime. With this logic there would basically never be any changes to ranks and their features.

Something that is actually unfair and to this day I still cry out loud about it: I bought the space miniatures pack a few years ago, which costed me a couple of pounds. Later, these miniatures were removed from the store entirely and were from then on collectibles in cubelets :(
fml

D

Deleted member 373055

I think the sign method is a bit old and it looks unprofessional. On Hypixel - is it legal to refer to other server? - for example, they have NPC's where you can choose different player amounts in teams. I think that is the best option, as you cannot choose maps, but you can choose with how many players you want to play together in your team.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
One of the best idea's to give some features for stone rankers, and it will be a solution for choosing maps, I agree with this 100/100 and I think this should be implement as faster as they can, because I see all of people agree with this.

Reactions: YesEggs

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there!
I personally think that it’s fine without lobbies. CubeCraft is one of those servers where you can easily get into a game with no hassle.
I really just don’t see the point in tapping an NCP to get to another lobby to then tap a sign to get into the game. It would confuse a lot of players.
Sure, it’s nice to bring back old lobbies, but is it really practical?
Anyways, not my choice, but thanks for the suggestion! :)

YesEggs

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2018
Australia
What they could do is bring back the lobby themes like eggwars had all the end stone and make it like a section in the lobby (that’s near spawn) so have like lobby themes for each mode that like at the front

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
It won't really bring back the game mode communities where you could chat with others in the same game lobby. You could ask for a party or teach someone new strategies in games like TD. This won't bring back that feeling. Though I voted yes, because I rather see this than nothing :)

YesEggs

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2018
Australia
It won't really bring back the game mode communities where you could chat with others in the same game lobby. You could ask for a party or teach someone new strategies in games like TD. This won't bring back that feeling. Though I voted yes, because I rather see this than nothing :)
I voted yes but like that’s one thing they can can for the community

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom