• No

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I tried to make a lobby more of less with this idea in mind but as I'm not a good builder and I'm inpatient, I gave up. I feel like these idea would bring back the warmth the gamemode removed lobbies brought.

This is what I built:

https://imgur.com/D8YGVek

The idea was putting those flying islands like the one you can see based on eggwars, as meteors that had fallen in the castle/temple thingy.

Also letting stone rankeds choose the maps of certain teams is a good idea but it should be added to lucky islands, skywars and eggwars only as they dont have a big risk of having games that take ages to start.
Looks pretty good! I would love something more classical!

Reactions: Herrero

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
Hello everyone,

I have seen many suggestions about changing the lobby, people wanting the old lobbies back for every gamemode, etc. I just read this suggestion by @Edwinus_B and one part of his thread inspired me to make this suggestion: the ability to choose maps for stone rankers/bringing back the sign system.

Some people want the old game lobbies back, others don't. My suggestion is to keep one lobby, but with different areas with the themes of the gamemodes.
For example: when you click on the eggwars NPC, you will get teleported to an area in the lobby which has the eggwars theme. Here you can find a wall with the signs to choose maps, which makes it easier for stone rankers to choose with how many players they want to play. They can also bring back the top 5 leaderboards this way by showing them in the certain areas. This doesn't mean that the top 200 should get removed! You can also keep the NPCs next to the wall with signs, so players can still join random maps, view their stats and the top 200 leaderboards.
I think is would be a great idea however the ranks can already select maps. It would be unfair for the people who bought ranks like the person who said above. But maybe we can have it but we would have to add something new to all ranks to make it equal. Btw with your idea about the selection thing I think that's kind of a long process. A quick way to do it when you right click the NPC it already brings up a sign in the gui saying map selection. When they click on it there are all the maps listed for you to join one.

Reactions: Loowly

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
This should 100% be a thing!! Absolutely love this idea as I was a big fan of the old lobbies! Though this would pretty much mean that stone ranks could choose maps which does make it a little unfair. Maybe there’s about 3 signs where people can choose and then above those there’s one where iron ranks and above can choose any map?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom