Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
So, I've played a bunch of Tower Defense after the update (I've played probably 3-5 games but that's already a bunch for me!) and I've noticed that you can get coins very easily now so I've proposed a challenge for you all!

The challenge is to have the highest amount of coins at the end of a game of Tower Defence and winning that game (A tie will also do!)! How do you submit? Just send a screenshot of your coin record of that game where you can see both the coins on the scoreboard and the win/tie message in chat!!

I'll start with my coin record: 712232!

View attachment 136441

Current record stander: Efcluke94 with 3,402,568 coins!
Lol nice xD

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
unknown.png

Not a massive amount, but considering I'd bought everything I could with EXP (including every level 5 troop), I like this.

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
I hadnt tried to make this challenge intentionally but once I managed to get 200k coins, I sadly didnt took a ss and I really dont know how I did it since it was like 2 months ago and I used to suck way too much at td at that time (I wasnt even capable to send a full wave of lv5 blazes before armaggedon started), so imma try to do it now, hopefully I can get more than that, but idk

lpsdancer

Jun 29, 2021
I was playing this morning and had 100K+, i kept asking everyone if they wanted some cause I didn't have enough exp for giants lol

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
My personal record was in Tower Defence and I think it was because I was doing a challenge. (50k points)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom