Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
So, I've played a bunch of Tower Defense after the update (I've played probably 3-5 games but that's already a bunch for me!) and I've noticed that you can get coins very easily now so I've proposed a challenge for you all!

The challenge is to have the highest amount of coins at the end of a game of Tower Defence and winning that game (A tie will also do!)! How do you submit? Just send a screenshot of your coin record of that game where you can see both the coins on the scoreboard and the win/tie message in chat!!

I'll start with my coin record: 712232!

2017-08-13_02.49.50.png

Current record stander: Efcluke94 with 3,402,568 coins!

Last edited:

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
So, I've played a bunch of Tower Defense after the update (I've played probably 3-5 games but that's already a bunch for me!) and I've noticed that you can get coins very easily now so I've proposed a challenge for you all!

The challenge is to have the highest amount of coins at the end of a game of Tower Defence and winning that game (A tie will also do!)! How do you submit? Just send a screenshot of your coin record of that game where you can see both the coins on the scoreboard and the win/tie message in chat!!

View attachment 136441

Wow! That's a lot! Respect for Efcluke94! My current coin record is ~1 million coins. A long game I've done together with @Speelt. :p

Reactions: Caaaaarman

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017

View attachment 136441

lel i got 720000

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016

View attachment 136441

So basically you want players to start hording money while forcing their team mates to do the work.
How is that every going to be a good plan.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Woah, woah, woah. When did I ever mention anything about forcing anyone to do anything?

It's what will happen. Players are already being competitive about who gets the first turrent spot in the front while others have to do the first defense or the castle is hit in the start. Don't add extra reasons for team-members to be even more competitive with each other inside the team. That would be a very dumb thing to do.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
It's what will happen. Players are already being competitive about who gets the first turrent spot in the front while others have to do the first defense or the castle is hit in the start. Don't add extra reasons for team-members to be even more competitive with each other inside the team. That would be a very dumb thing to do.
I've done this myself and I can assure you that when I wanted to achieve it, I did most of the work.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017

View attachment 136441

pf i only got only 200000 coins

The Real Xevoro

Aug 19, 2015
US East Coast
I haven't played much tower defense and I didn't take a screenshot when I had it, but the most I've ever had in a normal game was around 70k, before I sent a horde of lvl 1 Giants :P

Reactions: Mega_Moenz
Top Bottom