Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
So, I've played a bunch of Tower Defense after the update (I've played probably 3-5 games but that's already a bunch for me!) and I've noticed that you can get coins very easily now so I've proposed a challenge for you all!

The challenge is to have the highest amount of coins at the end of a game of Tower Defence and winning that game (A tie will also do!)! How do you submit? Just send a screenshot of your coin record of that game where you can see both the coins on the scoreboard and the win/tie message in chat!!

I'll start with my coin record: 712232!

View attachment 136441

Current record stander: Efcluke94 with 3,402,568 coins!
Lol nice xD

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
unknown.png

Not a massive amount, but considering I'd bought everything I could with EXP (including every level 5 troop), I like this.

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
I hadnt tried to make this challenge intentionally but once I managed to get 200k coins, I sadly didnt took a ss and I really dont know how I did it since it was like 2 months ago and I used to suck way too much at td at that time (I wasnt even capable to send a full wave of lv5 blazes before armaggedon started), so imma try to do it now, hopefully I can get more than that, but idk

lpsdancer

Jun 29, 2021
I was playing this morning and had 100K+, i kept asking everyone if they wanted some cause I didn't have enough exp for giants lol

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
My personal record was in Tower Defence and I think it was because I was doing a challenge. (50k points)

Top Bottom