Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Cubecraft horror story:

Drip, drop... drip, drop... A dark reddish substance was seeping through the ceiling onto the oak wood floor creating a sticky puddle on the floor. Arthur the best survival games player on cube craft trudged through it after escaping near death from a sharp dagger wielded by hackersdontwin one of the helpers on cube craft. It was dark and he had just entered the the dwelling of a group of grave diggers who had gone missing 5 years prior to Arthur entering there mansion. Arthur's breathe was travelling in waves from his mouth as he crept into the next room away from the pool of that sticky substance but he coiled back into the first room as the stench of the room he had just entered hit his nose.

Arthur felt into his leather bag and pulled out a torch and some Flint. There was a spark as he lit the torch, there in front of him in the second that the torch stayed lit for was a body, blood gushing out of a severd Atari in his or her neck. He jumped back and brandished his iron sword pointing it in the direction of the decomposing body.

Arthur backed away as he blindly thrashed around for a light switch or some kind of light source, as he got near the door leading him to the room he has just emerged from he felt a long wet thing attached to a lever. Arthur was desperate now so he pulled down hard on it and to his relief a lamp flicked on.

He quickly found this was a mistake as he saw the long slippery thing and realised it was an lone arm plastered in blood and half a bone sticking out of the end with a hand attached to the lever.

There was a scream, down below. Maybe in the basement maybe or from a hidden cellar. He turned around slowly and to his horror he saw more than just one dead body slumped on the floor. They were the old residents of this place with some of there flesh ripped off and there eyes gouged out of there sockets. Arthur paried back a small spider hanging from a cobweb as it swung towards him in the fear of the light.

Arthur was sick everywhere as he saw the maggots eating away at the grave diggers stomachs.

Just as he left the room the light fused and it again went dark.

Arthur felt his way over the body's until he found a window that he renched open but then wind blasted him back like a tornado hitting a city. He landed hard against the back wall and it gave way the mossy cobblestone crashing down on top of him.

Again there was a noise but this time it was closer much closer, laughing. Arthur sprung to his feet and shouted "get out here and face me" but there was no reply.
He felt a long bloody slit across the top of his head as he touched it. Touching it caused him to wince.

Arthur walked into the secret room he had just discovered but soon he wished he had not. The light of moon streamed through the cracked roof and in the spotlight he saw yet another body this time of a young boy. The body had deep bites all around the front of his neck dark black and red blood cascaded down to his shirt. He cried out tears rolling down his eyes. He saw Arthur. He quickly ripped the sword out of Arthur's hand without saying a word to him and stabbed it deep into his own skull penetrating his brain. Arthur stopped and looked down at the torcherd child and closed the kids eye lids.

He got up and started pounding every wall in the room screaming and dancing around in frustration. Soon enough he came across something else more horrific than anything he had seen yet. A girl dangling from a chandler high above, hard chunky blood oozing from her mouth and serveral open wounds in her body. Her face was white and it was obvious that she had been in excruciating pain before her life was cut short.

He felt something in his stomach. A bubbling. Something was inside him eating Arthur from the inside. Arthur was sick, not normal sick he had just sicked up blood and following that an organ. He new this was the end he knew that it was his cut on his head that had got infected. He yelled at the top of his voice for help and a figure came to him. Maybe he would be alright maybe he would be saved. Then it lunged at him biting into his neck the disappearing, leaving Arthur to bleed out slowly. Probably coming to eat the body later. Then the diary ended. I stood next to his corpse the skin had long gone. I put the book back under his arm as I drew my sword and left the house not even bothering for chests in the mansion.

Just remember this story next time you enter a house on survival games ;)

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Cubecraft horror story:

Drip, drop... drip, drop... A dark reddish substance was seeping through the ceiling onto the oak wood floor creating a sticky puddle on the floor. Arthur the best survival games player on Cubecraft trudged through it after escaping near death from a sharp dagger wielded by ‘hackersdontwin’ one of the helpers on cube craft. It was dark and he had just entered the dwelling of a group of grave diggers who had gone missing 5 years prior to Arthur entering their mansion. Arthur's breathe was travelling in waves from his mouth as he crept into the next room away from the pool of that sticky substance but he recoiled back into the first room as the stench of the room he had just entered hit his nose.

Arthur felt into his leather bag and pulled out a torch and some flint. There was a spark as he lit the torch, there in front of him in the second that the torch stayed lit for was a body, blood gushing out of a severed Atari in his or her neck. He jumped back and brandished his iron sword pointing it in the direction of the decomposing body.

Arthur backed away as he blindly thrashed around for a light switch or some kind of light source, as he got near the door leading him to the room he has just emerged from he felt a long wet thing attached to a lever. Arthur was desperate now so he pulled down hard on it and to his relief a lamp flicked on.

He quickly found this was a mistake as he saw the long slippery thing and realised it was an lone arm plastered in blood and half a bone sticking out of the end with a hand attached to the lever.

There was a scream, down below. Maybe in the basement maybe or from a hidden cellar. He turned around slowly and to his horror he saw more than just one dead body slumped on the floor. They were the old residents of this place with some of their flesh ripped off and their eyes gouged out of there sockets. Arthur parried back a small spider hanging from a cobweb as it swung towards him in the fear of the light.

Arthur was sick everywhere as he saw the maggots eating away at the grave diggers stomachs.

Just as he left the room the light defused and it again went dark.

Arthur felt his way over the bodies until he found a window that he wrenched open but then wind blasted him back like a tornado hitting a city. He landed hard against the back wall and it gave way the mossy cobblestone crashing down on top of him.

Again there was a noise but this time it was closer, much closer, laughing. Arthur sprung to his feet and shouted: "Get out here and face me!" but there was no reply.
He felt a long bloody slit across the top of his head as he touched it. Touching it caused him to wince.

Arthur walked into the secret room he had just discovered but soon he wished he had not. The light of moon streamed through the cracked roof and in the spotlight he saw yet another body this time of a young boy. The body had deep bites all around the front of his neck dark black and red blood cascaded down to his shirt. He cried out tears rolling down his eyes. He saw Arthur. He quickly ripped the sword out of Arthur's hand without saying a word to him and stabbed it deep into his own skull penetrating his brain. Arthur stopped and looked down at the dead child and closed the kid’s eye lids.

He got up and started pounding every wall in the room screaming and dancing around in frustration. Soon enough he came across something else more horrific than anything he had seen yet. A girl dangling from a chandler high above, hard chunky blood oozing from her mouth and several open wounds in her body. Her face was white and it was obvious that she had been in excruciating pain before her life was cut short.

He felt something in his stomach. A bubbling. Something was inside him eating Arthur from the inside. Arthur was sick, not normal sick he had just sicked up blood and following that an organ. He knew this was the end he knew that it was his cut on his head that had got infected. He yelled at the top of his voice for help and a figure came to him. Maybe he would be alright maybe he would be saved. Then it lunged at him biting into his neck the disappearing, leaving Arthur to bleed out slowly. Probably coming to eat the body later. Then the diary ended. I stood next to his corpse the skin had long gone. I put the book back under his arm as I drew my sword and left the house not even bothering for chests in the mansion.

Just remember this story next time you enter a house on survival games;)

I re-submitted this because I found many mistakes in my grammar when reading through.

lex van ham

May 28, 2015
Duizel
This story can be shocking for young children XD. (or not)
Peter was babysitting on Halloween night he put the children to bed an sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. The news was on the reporter was at a crime scene where a group of five people where murdered the cause of death was the same at every body: chopped off arm's and legs.
Peter didn't care and started surfing the Internet. He came on a site about horror stories. He started reading one that said DONT READ!!!: this is the story about five boys that broke into a house a a graveyard. The boys went inside the house by a broken window.
They say a golden coin on the ground with a skull on it. They where brother so they took the coin home and keep it there.
One week later they found their mother murdered in the kitchen. The called the police but when they came it was to late the boys where all five murdered. The murderer took the body's to the roof of a flat and chopped of all the arm's and legs and threw them off the building. The murderer is still unknown.
Peter clicked the site away and started playing minecraft until he heard screamings he went upstairs to look what it was. He found the children in the bathroom without arm's and legs. He ran dowstairs and called the police. The police came and send him home.

As Peter was walking l home he heard crackings in the bushes near him. He started running then he heard footsteps behind him so he started running even faster then he tripped over a stone. He crawled towards a house he heard the footsteps come closer. He turned around to look what it was. He saw a man very big he had no head. The man took a knife walked slowly towards Peter and started slowly cutting his arms off. Peter screamed of pain. But there was nothing he could do. After an hour Peters arm's and legs where gone the man was gone. But Peter was still alive he felt the horrible pain. The the man came back he whispered in Peters ear *you shouldn't have red the story* the he cut Peters throat and vanished in the cold mist of the night.

The man still hasn't been found after ten years. Twenty years after the first attack.

YOU CAN BE NEXT!!!

D

Deleted member 8554

Good luck to all by the end of the competition! You guys all have some talented writing, and I am eager to see who wins.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

RojoDreamer

Jun 24, 2015
Once there was a boy of 12 who was playing Cubecraft, your favorite Minecraft server, when suddenly the computer is turned off. He found that he had not gone but the light was still on the computer then went on and opened a page and began to write: ". Within 24 hours you will die" That's what put the computer as the child was very stubborn, continued playing until he went to bed. The next day, the boy but did not believe it was true the message was scared. That day the boy did not dare turn on the computer, so she told her parents, but did not believe him. It had been 23 hours and the child turned on the computer. He played Cubecraft and a lot of fun and want a range, but as he was dying he could not have it. As time went missing, the computer opened the same page and wrote that it was just a joke for Halloween and his parents had bought him a smart computer.
End.

Nick (if won): RojoDreamer

Toweeh ❥

Jul 18, 2015
The Valley of the Dolls
ask.fm
Thank you for joining me on Friday the 13th for the telling of My Story.

Please be warned that the content in this story can mess with your brain and has caused some very serious mental health issues for the people involved.

Well children, this is how the story of my death goes:

October 31st started off as any CCG Halloween would. The ghouls were searching, goblins were feasting, and wolves howling. Though this year, there was a different smell in the air.

The only reason I knew I was in a cave, is because of the familiar chills from being there before. The cold atmosphere caused me to choke and the large stones made me shiver in fear.

Suddenly, there was a sound that came from every corner.

“Hello, Blossum_xo”

“Who’s there?” I asked, taking a big swallow.

“An old friend…"

I realised.

“PinkStr3ak, is that you?”I spoke quietly. “Devil Queen of Hell Cave. Why me?”.

There was a complete silence and then, before I knew it.

SNAP! The sound of my jaw being struck by something warm and sharp.

I woke to her words “They say greatest trick you ever pull is convincing the rest of the world that you don’t exist.”

She began coming closer, with her fangs dripping blood, and claws out.

“Finally, the chance to kill you myself.”, Pink said drooling.

“Please don’t kill me! Tell me what I need to do, just please don’t.”

She began to back off and I let out a sigh of relief.

“You will participate in this year’s Horror Games. There’s a 99.99% chance that you’ll be killed at my entertainment and your other .1% is if you manage to survive the PTSD that you get IF you make it out alive. “

I could tell she was trying not to laugh. I nodded my head and sucked in a ball of air. This was going to be the death of me.

As she was chaining me up, Tacobefriends and SevereWarning broke through the cave walls. They were followed by MarcoSlater and EfcLuke.

Pink was startled and they all began to attack at the same time. I began to cry, so I shut my eyes in fear. I felt the sensation of hands grip my face and heard a whisper in my ear: “Sicherheit!” the female voice yelled, as I was pulled from the chains.

“Wake up” I heard a voice call.

I could barely open my eyes. *SPLASH* There was water hitting my face and I jumped up.

I looked around frightened.

“No time to stand around, Savannah and her pack will be here soon. Let’s go!” said the mysterious female voice, pulling my arm.

I snatched away.

“No, I’m not going anywhere. Who is Savannah? What do you mean by pack? What’s been happening? Most importantly, WHO ARE YOU?”

The female voice, slowly pulled off her mask. It was ModernRevolution, the monster slayer. She had raised me, but I ran away when I was 11.

How did she know I was in trouble?

“Savanah is WolfWhisperer, head of the CCGN Wolf Pack. She works for PinkStr3ak. Her pack includes Aimee2323 and SunLord. They’re on the hunt for you. Dead or Alive. I heard they were in Creative looking for you last night, so we need to be on our way.”, Modern said in a stern and rushing voice.

She began walking, so I followed. My mind was puzzled.

Where are we?

I just kept walking until we got to what I knew as the “Factions” part of the server.

When I walked in, everyone stopped and glared at me. Those events that happened the night before were known. As we were walking, there was an explosion.

“THERE THEY ARE!”, I heard from the other side of the spawn.

Modern grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a large base.

“Go hide! I’ll find you after.”, she screamed as she pulled out her sword and slammed the door.

I found myself in a dark eerie room. There were no lights and a malicious smell in the air. There was an unexpected urge to roam around and so I did. Something was not right about this place.

Am I making the right choice?

There was a sudden flashing of light. I don’t know why, but I began to follow it. When I reached the light, in a flash I found myself falling. Deeper… And deeper… I finally had hit the ground. There were restricted amounts of light, but I managed to look around and make out a shadowy picture of something slim. When I took a closer look, I realised the picture was a bunch of Spooky Scary Skeletons. There was a shaking motion, then the picture began to come alive. The skeletons were coming out of the picture. I slowly back away, then tried to escape from the room, but I was stopped by a group of zombies. They surrounded me and wrapped me with barbed wire. I screamed as the wire tore through my skin. I wanted to run, but I couldn’t move. They were taking me somewhere down a dark hallway. My body was shaking and sweating in fear.

We came upon a dark circular room with many different mineral based blocks. It reminded me of the Creative Server’s spawn. It was the Creative Server…

*WARNING: The story becomes more graphical and violent as we progress*

The zombies unwrapped me and threw me onto the wet cold flooring. Suddenly, dim lights flashed on and off. I couldn’t see clearly due to the tears in my eyes, but I could make out a large group of creatures gathering around me. When I blinked away my tears and the lights were fully on, I realised it was everyone who had been in my life for the past day, even Modern.

Why were all of the supposedly evil creatures here in the same room as the ones trying to save me?

Something was going on that I didn’t know about.

“Modern, do something! Pink is going to get me! Don’t just stand there!”, I screamed with anger.

They all just laughed.

My eyes flickered around the room, as I began to understand what was going on. This was a set up. It was all planned. This was my end.

Pink, Modern, Taco, Marco, EfcLuke, Savannah, and Awen started to walk towards me, holding weapons in their hands.

“I finally have you, Blossum.”, Pink spoke with a dark tone.

My eyes widened.

She struck me in the side of my face with her claws and watched me as I screeched in pain.

They all started taking turns hitting me, abusing me, and swearing my name. Once I had had enough of it and was dripping in blood, they began to drag me over to a pitch black island in Skyblock. Zombies, skeletons, and wolves came from all corners and continued dragging me to the very edge of the island. I looked up at the sign and the only words I could see were “Ban” and some foreign word spelled “hamb”. The rest of the words were covered in blood.

“Any last words?”, asked MarcoSlater.

Before I could speak, the monsters and animals were throwing me off the edge.

And that’s how I ended up here in the Ban Chamber. To this day, I have no clue as to why they planned that and threw me down here….

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
CUBECRAFT YOUTUBE VIDEO

Everything has a beggining and an ending.

Cubecraft was created by mortals but it is controled by the devil.

It seems a normal server, but really weird things happen on it.

This devil makes people want to destroy things and he makes people shout and cry, he tortures poor people and he surprises rich people…

He decides who dies and who can continue living, he is completely MAD.

The Halloween day, he will be able to show himself, and he will destroy our lives.
Only the warrior MS can kill him, and he is searching how to do it.

This devil is one of the most bloodthirsty monsters that have ever existed.

He is....

CUBELAG (son of Cubelag the Real)

And he is behind you… OK NO!

I wanted to make a video with the story, but I don´t have time so I post it here. It can already win, or not. cubelag will decide. :)

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
CUBECRAFT YOUTUBE VIDEO

Everything has a beggining and an ending.

Cubecraft was created by mortals but it is controled by the devil.

It seems a normal server, but really weird things happen on it.

This devil makes people want to destroy things and he makes people shout and cry, he tortures poor people and he surprises rich people…

He decides who dies and who can continue living, he is completely MAD.

The Halloween day, he will be able to show himself, and he will destroy our lives.
Only the warrior MS can kill him, and he is searching how to do it.

This devil is one of the most bloodthirsty monsters that have ever existed.

He is....

CUBELAG (son of Cubelag the Real)

And he is behind you… OK NO!

I wanted to make a video with the story, but I don´t have time so I post it here. It can already win, or not. cubelag will decide. :)

IGN: Volicane

Davgnz

Oct 11, 2015
I will show us MY HORROR STORIE
jajajajajajajajajajajaja OKNO
--------------------------------------------The CubeCraft:cube_light: Creppypasta------------------------------------------
Create by: Davgnz
I hope you will like :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STORIE STARTS :D

One day the owners of CubeCraftGames enter to server to see everything was correct, also the play some game with people and they were felling happy, in a game of eggwars i was there i was very HAPPY because the owner rubik_cube_man and joehenry was on me team THEY WERE THE REALS ONES :D
Everything was right we were colecting gold and iron and going to center to get diamond, then we atack team gray and destroy his egg, them atack team green and destroy his egg everything fine no?
BUT...
Why we can't attack team? -red say joe- allways we build a bridge to go they destroy automatic, so them the owners go to console and hope they solved the error but everything was like before. so them the server crashed, what is happen? i say, so i put the forums and report this, but i cant post the reply. Them i enter on server and i was alone, i was afraid because nobody on server and forums were.
Them someone tp to me i was on creative server but what is this plot is wasn`t normal to have a plot of 1000x1000, the person that tp to me is not in tab but it was on house in front of me, showing as his knife and his blood on eyes and body, the disapear and a message appear on chat saying: NOW YOU CANT GO OUT OF SERVER AND CANT TURN OFF COMPUTER YOU WILL NEED TO KILL ME AND YOU WILL BE FREE, BUT IF NOT I WILL KILL YOU IN REAL LIFE, I try to turn off all but i cant i was afraid of all me light in me house doesn`t work, finaly I enter in that house of the plot and try to find that person, i search all places. But i never found it it i walk slow and them something jump bejing me, but no problem it was only a cat, but them bejing me was there o no i fight him i will win i say in the hear life he had only 1 heart and me all, But what happen how I die, them in me house i cant move and that skin apear in front of me and say I WARNED YOU, NOW......

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So if you found the owner of the server and play eggwars in the same team and you cant atack team read
DISCONNECT
NOW

Ok guys that was me history i hope i will dont win but if i win thanks ok bye :)

-Davgnz:fantamug:

Dante345

Jul 8, 2015
A day like any other, Dante, a user rank "Stone" in Cubecraft woke up and decided to go to the multiplayer, the best server of all Cubecraft.
When he entered the server, no one, they were all gone. Dante was frightened because the lobby was different pumpkins and skeletons ... well not dawned.
Suddenly he heard a noise, it was a giant monster, a mutant pumpkin 10 feet, seemed slenderman, devouring everything this in its path, to see the only surviving player, Dante345, he offered a challenge, because this monster had captured administrators and creators Cubecraft ....
The monster said he had a challenge: If he could overcome the challenge, release all players, otherwise, Dante Cubecraft fail and be destroyed.
It was teleported to a world, was The Hunger Games, but there were people, other players were Mobs: spiders, creepers, skeletons, zombies, etc.
To start the game, Dante had to win and make it through the next gate, but it was not easy, many zombies attacked dante, leaving half a heart, Dante managed to escape, he hid behind a tree, but all mobs chasing him ... Dante did not know what to do, but after a lot of running, saw in the distance a portal, which would lead to the next dimension, ran with all his might, he managed to enter the site, but also entered some zombies were chasing him.
The world was skywars, zombies and Dante entered the game selected the curator Dante kit, for he had half a heart in the end managed granar the game, but something terrible happened .... It appeared the giant monster, had an evil plan, he invoked more zombies, who went to pursue Dante.
Dante found the following site, I was very tired, I could not see clearly because it was night ... The portal closed, Dante had to run with all his might otherwise not reach. He finally managed to enter the site, I entered the world of Parkour, but something terrible happened .... The portal was at the end of parkour, but the giant monster had summoned skeletons ... and Dante had to get to the portal, but it would be impossible to reach without the skeletons attack you ...
Suddenly, he realized that he was carrying some inventory items, including eggs and snowballs, who had succeeded in the Hunger Games, managed to pull the skeletons to the lava, and could cross to the door, but before arriving, he appeared a shadow that left him a message saying: You get two hours ....
Dante got scared and hurried through the portal, which led him to "Eggwars" on the map of Rome, the team of Dante was red, he was alone, the blue team was made up of hostile mobs, and wither ...
He started the game, the map was destroyed, smashed the map wither, and Dante
Dante died many times, but the egg made could reappear. Hostile mobs dominated the game, they were equipped with iron and diamond sword, Dante had only leather armor and sword stone.
The mobs decided to go to break the egg, Dante escaped and eventually won the game.
He spent the portal, this was the last, whose boss was 4 giant and giant heads full of blood .... It was very scary, Dante went in search of his sword and nearly killed by the evil giant.
Dante, surprisingly managed to cut off the heads, and killed the evil.
It was to rescue managers and players, but there was something strange, since that day all became zombies, and Cubecraft was dominated by evil monsters .... The End

Nick : Dante345

Think Games

"Play Cubecraft"

Once there was a little boy named Michael. He was new to the gaming world and only had a few mario games on his new Nintendo 3DS. All his friends had this amazing game called "Minecraft" He really wanted this game but it costed a whole $20! He was obsessed with trying to get enough money. He got no allowance and didn't have any opportunities to get money. Eventually he started to try to get a crack version which apparently lets you play the game for free. After a few near virus attacks Michael gave up on the cracked versions. He pretty much gave up all hope for getting the game.. until one day..... Michael was walking his dog through the neighborhood when he noticed a old man suspiciously walking by. He first though "Stranger Danger!" but then the guy yelled over to him, "Hey, kid. You wanna buy a copy of Minecraft? I can give you one for $1." Michael was inclined, but he had never heard of a physical version of Minecraft for the computer. Still he took the dollar bill he had from his coat pocket and purchased the game. He had to keep it a secret his parents wouldn't like that he bought a game from a stranger. When he got home he waited til midnight when his parents were asleep and loaded the game. Weird things started to happen. Load noises came from his headphones and things flashed on the screen. I scared him half to death but he continued playing. The game finished loading and the title screen looked nothing like it should be. It was all blue with one button that said "Play Cubecraft" Michael suspiciously clicked it and a minecraft server loaded. It was nothing like the servers he heard about. No one was on and he was all alone and something seemed wrong. All of a sudden the chat started to fill up with messages like "BUY OBISIDIAN" and "PLAY CUBECRAFT!". The loud noises continued from earlier. He tried to shut off the game but he found himself not able to move. He tried to scream but they were silenced. He was defenseless in the middle of the night with no one to see him.

This is all that is currently known of Michael. The next morning Michael was found dead with no gashes or cut or marks around his throat. He was just laying there, dead. The copy of the game was immediately burned (along with the computer for good measure) and that was the last that was heard of Play CubeCraft. The mystery still remains though of who or what killed Michael.

Thank you for reading CubeCraft! This story is a spin off of the Ben Drowned creepy pasta. I hope you enjoyed it!

Davgnz

Oct 11, 2015
I will show us MY HORROR STORIE
jajajajajajajajajajajaja OKNO
--------------------------------------------The CubeCraft:cube_light: Creppypasta------------------------------------------
Create by: Davgnz
I hope you will like :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STORIE STARTS :D

One day the owners of CubeCraftGames enter to server to see everything was correct, also the play some game with people and they were felling happy, in a game of eggwars i was there i was very HAPPY because the owner rubik_cube_man and joehenry was on me team THEY WERE THE REALS ONES :D
Everything was right we were colecting gold and iron and going to center to get diamond, then we atack team gray and destroy his egg, them atack team green and destroy his egg everything fine no?
BUT...
Why we can't attack team? -red say joe- allways we build a bridge to go they destroy automatic, so them the owners go to console and hope they solved the error but everything was like before. so them the server crashed, what is happen? i say, so i put the forums and report this, but i cant post the reply. Them i enter on server and i was alone, i was afraid because nobody on server and forums were.
Them someone tp to me i was on creative server but what is this plot is wasn`t normal to have a plot of 1000x1000, the person that tp to me is not in tab but it was on house in front of me, showing as his knife and his blood on eyes and body, the disapear and a message appear on chat saying: NOW YOU CANT GO OUT OF SERVER AND CANT TURN OFF COMPUTER YOU WILL NEED TO KILL ME AND YOU WILL BE FREE, BUT IF NOT I WILL KILL YOU IN REAL LIFE, I try to turn off all but i cant i was afraid of all me light in me house doesn`t work, finaly I enter in that house of the plot and try to find that person, i search all places. But i never found it it i walk slow and them something jump bejing me, but no problem it was only a cat, but them bejing me was there o no i fight him i will win i say in the hear life he had only 1 heart and me all, But what happen how I die, them in me house i cant move and that skin apear in front of me and say I WARNED YOU, NOW......

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So if you found the owner of the server and play eggwars in the same team and you cant atack team read
DISCONNECT
NOW

Ok guys that was me history i hope i will dont win but if i win thanks ok bye :)

-Davgnz:fantamug:

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
GG everyone I have enjoyed reading all the story's and writing my own!
Let the best story win ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom