Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFabri13

Nov 5, 2015
¡HALLOWEEN NIGHT ON CUBECRAFT!

* It was midnight and two friends were talking on Skype and wanted to play Minecraft:

Joseph - Played CubeCraftGames?

Angeline - Yes but it's Halloween and the update that have scares me yesterday between the server and I started to scream with fright I had both.

Joseph - But I do not think anything will happen only going to play this is not a horror story.

Angeline - If I think you're right either way it appears to us Herobrine hahaha.

Joseph - Let SkyWars is great, you know want a rank :(

Angeline - Do not talk about your emotional problems with Minecraft and go to the game !!!

Joseph - I enter the game and you?

Angeline - If I also but we just you, me and 3 players more. You know why?

Joseph - really should be at the time because missing 2 minutes to midnight muahahaha Halloween!

Angeline - You started to scare me but hey we play.

Joseph - You're with me or lag or all or server?

Angeline - Me too but are not other players, I'm scaring! D:

Joseph - You can see that behind the island? It is a portal !!

Angeline - If you do not tell me you want to go?

Joseph - I'm going because it looks interesting as an adventure on Halloween

* The two friends entered the portal ...

Angeline - Is a portal to the Nether which should be a rare bug CubeCraftGames

Joseph - I do not think this had never happened CubecraftGames also always good and has no lag.

Angelina - Look at that! A house in the Nether? ... There was a legend Herobrine house? I am very afraid we can leave the server please?

Joseph - Okay I'm scaring too ...

* The friends could not leave the server so I had to finish what we started

Joseph - I CAN NOT QUIT !!!

Angeline - I do not either !!!

Joseph - We must continue with our destiny and history of terror have created D:

Angeline - Let's go home because I'm tired of being scared

Joseph - Come !!!

* Knock Knock

Angeline - Open the door we need help to get out of here!

* Frightening voice ...

Herobrine – Die and no one will know what happened to you for having invaded my land.

Angeline - NOOO !!! PLEASE!!! Just walked the gate which was on the map ...

* Joseph was speechless as a statue

Herobrine - That was the only map Error 301 haxers like me and only use a mask to think I'm Herobrine, entered a server failure will now die!

* Then figure appears one after lava and was the largest and unique creator of all Cubecraft charge to eliminate all threats to the server was defeated Herobrine rubik_cube_man and after an epic battle.

Creator Cubecraft - The reward you for your courage and honor, with rank.

Joseph - we can not believe we've met the creator we love him for all his work on Cubecraft :)

Angelina - Thank you for all we mean is something very special.

* And every story have a happy ending. The hacker was reported and permanently banned, Angeline and Joseph also enjoyed their adventure and their ranks, CubecraftGames still the best server as always and Happy Halloween !!

Nickname: TheFabri13

Email Address: fabrizio_computo@hotmail.com

PD: Sorry, my English is not very well but I try :D

CCGN Horror Story Competition!

TheFabri13

Nov 5, 2015
When are you share the results of the competición???

Please answer me quickly!!!
Thanks

TheFabri13

Nov 5, 2015
My
Good evening, ghosts and ghouls! My name is Count Tacos and I will be hosting the CCGN Halloween Horror Story Competition! Cue the dramatic lightning!

For this competition, we will be challenging our players to write the spookiest, scariest, most chilling stories they can bring to life. You can write about whatever you want as long as it’s scary and somehow relates to Cubecraft. This means it can be a scary story on the server, a scary story involving members of the community, or something else spooky related to Cubecraft!

▲ THE RULES ▲
  • Stories can be any length.
  • Stories can be told in any written form (standard format, prose, poems, song, screenplays, etc.)
  • Stories must be written in English.
  • Stories must be original. We WILL check for plagiarism.
  • Stories will be posted for everyone to read, so keep the story somewhat clean. This means no foul language, no profanity, etc.
  • Troll submissions (i wuz alone den ther wuz a scary noise n i died the end) will be ignored.
  • STORIES MUST BE RELATED TO CUBECRAFT
▲ THE PRIZE ▲

The prizes for this competition are:
1st: Emerald or rank up
2nd: Diamond or rank up
3rd: Gold or rank up

▲ HOW TO ENTER ▲

Deadline: 5th November
You can post your stories in the thread here or send them as a PDF to CCGNStoryTime@gmail.com. Good luck, and Happy Halloween! Mwahahahahaha!
My friend @Tacosbefriends when are you share the results of the competition please answer me!!quickly!!!
Thanks

Asilah

Oct 15, 2015
Guys, stop begging for the results. Be patient, they'll be here soon.

If they haven't responded yet after the first person, they are busy. Don't spam, I agree with this guy on that. Spamming them won't put you anywhere but on their bad side!

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
The results are in! Drum roll please!

1st prize goes to KoningKiwi! @KoningKiwi
2nd prize goes to drpeppermangle! @drpeppermangle
3rd prize goes to Toweeh ♥ (Your heart fell over) @Toweeh ❥

Honorable mentions to @error_dan_overflow @Titanic07 and @superxsnap. You will be awarded 5 cubelets for your entries.

Congrats to all of our winners! Thank you all for entering this contest. If you didn't win, don't give up; there's always next time!

Asilah

Oct 15, 2015
Some of the people who won didn't even have proper punctuation and conventions. Lol I'm a bit annoyed. Go though, I guess.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Some of the people who won didn't even have proper punctuation and conventions. Lol I'm a bit annoyed.

Your story didn't have proper grammar either. ;) Grammar is not the most important thing when it comes to storytelling. Some of the greatest plays, movies, and novels ever written are rife with incorrect formatting and punctuation. Quentin Tarantino writes his scripts by hand and throws grammar and spelling to the wind. This doesn't mean that movies like Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs are any less good. If a story is interesting to read, keeps you interested, and makes the protagonists relateable, then that story is a good story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom