Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bertgames

Mar 17, 2015
On a simple day on CubeCraft, everyone was playing a game..
But then: BOOM
Finnyb2003: 'What the heck was that?!!?'
Player: 'HUH??! WHAT?!'
Other player: 'that was not me i dont fart in servers!'
A voice:'Everyone! im your master now!'
Finnyb2003:'i thought Joe was the master!'
A voice:'NOT ANYMORE MUWHAHAHHA'
Everyone:'What did you do to the CubeCraft owners!!
A voice:'I..i...i KILLED THEM!!'
Everyone:'NOOOOOOO! Give us the owners back!!!'
A voice:'Okay only if you know my NAME!!'
Other player:'Dead bush!'
A voice:'How did you know that!'
Dead bush:'I dont give the owners back before you all answers this question: What is 1+1?

LATER..

Dead bush:'Say the answer or ill quit CubeCraft!!'
Other player:'Dead bush!'
Dead bush:'How did you know that!?'
Other player:'What?'
Dead bush:'Okay ill quit CubeCraft for 1 whole day!!'
Everyone:'No!!'

SERVER CLOSED

LATER..

Finnyb2003:'I cant take this! 1 day without CubeCraft!!'

WHEN THE SERVER IS OPEN

Finnyb2003 joined the game

Finnyb2003:'What the..'

Finnyb2003:'Everything here is with white eyes.. how? why fire? why rain? why lightning? why everywhere dead bodys?

Dead bush:'Did you know? IM HEROBRINE! MUWHAHAHA

Finnyb2003:'You didnt kill the owners.. i see them right behind you'
Herobrine:'Where!?'
Finnyb2003 and the owners and all the staff:'In your face!'

BOOM!
HEROBRINE GETS A PUNCH IN HIS FACE OF ALL THE GIRL STAFF AND A BAN FROM THE BOYS

Finnyb2003:'What to do now with all these players?'
Staff:'Wait until they respawn'

AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE AFTER HEROBRINE WAS KILLED BUT 1 DANGER WAS STILL HERE: FINNYB2003!!!
*dun dun dun* PST THIS WAS A JOKE XD

The End

KemoGamer

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2015
Simon and the terrible Friday the 13th.
It was Friday the 13th. It was still dark, but there were students everywhere, who all had to go to school. One of them was a boy called Simon. He lost both of his parents in less than 3 months 2 years ago. His mother was stabbed to death in the shopping centre. His father has had a car accident, he was drunk and drove against a tree. Simon rode with his two best friends Jack and Clint. Clint is the oldest of them. He has repeated a class 2 times due to some reasons he never wanted to tell. They were deep in conversation and did not notice that a car came driving their direction. The car honked and Jack responded quickly. He yelled at Clint and Simon, but it was too late..

The car braked as hard as possible, but it did not really help. Simon also braked, therefore he fell of his bike. He was run over by the car. The driver got out of his car being very angry. ''And who is going to pay for my car damage!?'' ''This moron here!''. He did not even have any feelings of shame and apology. Meanwhile Jack had called 911. Simon groaned and was barely breathing. Police and Ambulance arrived. No one had noticed that the driver had fled without his car. The paramedics put Simon gently into the recovery position, lifted him into the ambulance and put him in the bed. Clint and Jack went along.

Arriving at the hospital, Simon got helped urgently. The operation would last for 6 hours. Clint and Jack phoned his grandparents. It appeared that his grandmother, a widow, was robbed at that precise moment. Clint and Jack stressed hard. They ran to the ground flour and told a police officer what was going on. The police officer, who was actually occupied with other cases, called his employees and went to the address where Simons grandmother lived. She was left on the ground surrounded by blood drops. ''Madam?'' ''Are you there?''. She did not answer. One of the policemen did a mouth to mouth resuscitation. And luckily the old woman awoke. She did not remember much, but knew how old the men looked like. The woman was taken to the hospital and got to know what was happened to Simon.

It became evening and the doctors were almost finished with Simons surgery. Jack and Clint had already waited so long. They waited another hour. It was revealed what was going on with Simon. He had broken four ribs. Simon survived it all, gave his friends a big hug and went to his grandmother to kiss her. Simon still had to stay a few days in the hospital to see if the ribs healed well. His friends said goodbye and walked to the exit. Four men ran inside with automatic rifles. Jack and Clint were shot, Similarly, 36 other people.. What a terrible Friday the 13th!
To be continued.

Reactions: King_FTW

bertgames

Mar 17, 2015
Warning: some foul language.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a 911 operator. I've received numerous chilling calls throughout my career, but this one still haunts me to this day.

I received this call at about 3:00 AM, on September 24, 2009.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Hi, uh, there's someone... some thing... out in my backyard."

"Do you have any description? What does he look like?"

"uh, he's turned the other way... he appears to be about, uh, 6 foot 2. He's wearing a dark suit. I heard some, um, scratching noises coming from the backyard when I was sleeping and woke up to check it out..."

"What's the man doing?"

"I don't know... he's pacing around my backyard, uh, maybe he's drunk or something?.."

"Have you ever had a problem like this before? And are you alone?"

"no, uh, I just moved in last week. Yes I'm alone."

"What's your name and address, sir?"

"I'm Marco. 478 Cubecraf - what the hell, he's staring at me!"

"What's the full address?"

"Hello?.."

"This 'man' is no man! He's made out of cubes!"

"I'm sorry?... He's made out of cubes?"

"yeah, uh, just - What the FUCK he's walking towards my window! Just get someone over here! Please!"

"Stay calm Marco. We have an officer on the way."

"Thank you... this thing is still walking towards me.. he has no nose or mouth!"

"Okay... just stay on the phone with me."

"..he's OPENING THE WINDOW! Get someone over here damn it!"

"We have someone on the way. Is there a room you can lock yourself in?"

"(heavy breathing) yes, yes, uh, I'm going to my bedroom.. SHIT the lock's not working!!"

"Is this thing in the house?"

THUMP

"Sir?"

I hear a deafening scream... the scream of a dying man.

The screaming stops. I hear movement, then breathing.

More breathing.

"...Sir?"

In a menacing tone, the thing says:

"Hello. Am Joe. I need about tree fiddy."

Then he hung up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The officer who was sent there never returned. The body of the caller was never found inside the house either. There was an eight week long search for Marco's body, the missing officer, and the thing that appeared at that man's house that night. None were ever found. DNA was taken from all parts of the house, but after months of studying the DNA, it never lead back to anyone other than Marco. What happened that night is still a mystery, and I have nightmares about it regularly.

Thank's for reading. I have not shared the details of this call with anyone until today. I feel much better now.

Let me know if you're interested in reading any of my other creepy 911 calls. I might write another one.
Never saw this 1 to creepy forgot it Finnyb2003!! Srs to creep..

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
Warning: some foul language.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a 911 operator. I've received numerous chilling calls throughout my career, but this one still haunts me to this day.

I received this call at about 3:00 AM, on September 24, 2009.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Hi, uh, there's someone... some thing... out in my backyard."

"Do you have any description? What does he look like?"

"uh, he's turned the other way... he appears to be about, uh, 6 foot 2. He's wearing a dark suit. I heard some, um, scratching noises coming from the backyard when I was sleeping and woke up to check it out..."

"What's the man doing?"

"I don't know... he's pacing around my backyard, uh, maybe he's drunk or something?.."

"Have you ever had a problem like this before? And are you alone?"

"no, uh, I just moved in last week. Yes I'm alone."

"What's your name and address, sir?"

"I'm Marco. 478 Cubecraf - what the hell, he's staring at me!"

"What's the full address?"

"Hello?.."

"This 'man' is no man! He's made out of cubes!"

"I'm sorry?... He's made out of cubes?"

"yeah, uh, just - What the FUCK he's walking towards my window! Just get someone over here! Please!"

"Stay calm Marco. We have an officer on the way."

"Thank you... this thing is still walking towards me.. he has no nose or mouth!"

"Okay... just stay on the phone with me."

"..he's OPENING THE WINDOW! Get someone over here damn it!"

"We have someone on the way. Is there a room you can lock yourself in?"

"(heavy breathing) yes, yes, uh, I'm going to my bedroom.. SHIT the lock's not working!!"

"Is this thing in the house?"

THUMP

"Sir?"

I hear a deafening scream... the scream of a dying man.

The screaming stops. I hear movement, then breathing.

More breathing.

"...Sir?"

In a menacing tone, the thing says:

"Hello. Am Joe. I need about tree fiddy."

Then he hung up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The officer who was sent there never returned. The body of the caller was never found inside the house either. There was an eight week long search for Marco's body, the missing officer, and the thing that appeared at that man's house that night. None were ever found. DNA was taken from all parts of the house, but after months of studying the DNA, it never lead back to anyone other than Marco. What happened that night is still a mystery, and I have nightmares about it regularly.

Thank's for reading. I have not shared the details of this call with anyone until today. I feel much better now.

Let me know if you're interested in reading any of my other creepy 911 calls. I might write another one.
entertaining should do more lol

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
It was another ordinary day. Or so it seemed.
As per usual, I had locked myself inside my bedroom whilst gazing my eyes upon the computer screen, which was placed on top of my desk that was next to the main window. I loaded my favourite game that

KemoGamer

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2015
@Tacosbefriends, can my previous story be removed please? I did not notice the story has to be CubeCraft related.
So here is the new story!

Yuionge and the demons.
Once, upon a time, there was a town called Yuionge. A little town in the middle of Japan. The town was known by his ghosts and demons. In the past 6 years, there died about 37 people by ghosts and demons. This year was different as usual. 14 people already died this year! It seems that there are five new demons surfaced being invincible. Witnesses who all saw a few demons told their story.

Kemo Casts, a 14 years old boy has seen 2 demons, he claims. ''I was playing with my friends when suddenly a stone was shot up out of the water. A big, strong shadow made of stone grabbed my niece. A sceam followed, then the word Lalo was whispered serveral times. And the ghost disappeared with my niece. One day later I woke up very early in the morning, I heard a groan and ran down the stairs. My mothers head was lying on the table, immediately I started to cry. A text was written on her forehead: ''Are you mad gab?''.

Johny esta Loca, a 47 years old man went to his work 2 days ago. While driving his car was stopped by itself, he thought. When he tried to turn it back on, he felt that he got a tap on his shoulder. ''I saw a green, slimy monster who dropped burning letters out of his mouth. The letters formed 2 words: DontWin''. Later that day, he read in the newspaper that one Justin y Derp was strangled by the monster.

A woman called Sarah Da Baschi walked through the park. ''My boyfriend forgot the movie tickets for the cinema, so he went back home to retrieve them. I decided to wait on a bench in the park. Surprisingly, it was very quiet in the park, but that did not last long. A brown-haired boar, that is the only way I can describe the figure, ran towards an old man. Coincidentally, I knew the man, called Efc. Luke, he was the man who always gave away stuff to the poor. The boar snoared and tugged at the man his legs. The man fell on his head, to his death. In the pool of blood could be seen some words... Snap, it's me Super!''.

There was also a story going on about the fifth demon, but no one has seen anything of that one yet.
We will figure it out soon.
End.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: johnyestaloca

Asilah

Oct 15, 2015
Yay! I love to write, however I have a question. Can it be gory? If not that is fine, I just go into detail a lot xD

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Silence. It was incredibly quiet in the old forest. The leaves were not whispering. The trees were not moaning.
And the birds were not singing. This silence would not have been that scary if it weren't so dark. The moon was hiding behind the clouds and there were no torches in this ancient forest.
I looked around, trying to give shape to the ominous shadows around me. I shambled further and every single step brought me deeper into the woods.
I walked a few feet, but then stopped again. I stood still and closed my eyes. Actually, did I? There was basically no difference between having my eyes closed or open.
The only thing I could see was darkness. Baleful darkness. A scream. I held my breath and opened my eyes. I had heard a scream. In the distance.
However, it did not sound human. Was it just my imagination? I was just about to start walking again when I heard it again. The sound was just so horrible, so inhuman, it made my flesh creep.
I should have listened to the innkeeper. He had told me about the secrets of this land. The secrets of Factions. I did not believe him.
It was not cold outside, but I still shivered. I heard the scream again, closer this time. I closed my hand around the hilt of my sword as I stepped back.
Was that the punding of hoofs in the distance? It came closer and closer. I anxiously looked far down the road, but there was nothing to be seen. And once again, I heard that scream.
Now I could also hear bells ringing. A deep, strong sound. I turned around and started to run. Back to civilization.
It didn't matter how fast I ran, the hoofs came closer and I was sure it wouldn't take long until the horses (I assumed it were horses) caught up.
I decided to stop running and turned around again. The bells were still ringing and the sound of hoofs was deafening. But then, suddenly, it stopped.
No bells, no hoofs, no screaming. However, I did hear another sound now. Breathing. There was something big standing in front of me and I could hear its heavy breath.
'H-hello?'
No answer.
'Who is there?'
This time, I didn't have to wait for an answer. The clouds slowly disappeared and the moon illuminated the creature in front of me. It was even bigger than I thought.
I knew what this was. This was the so called Luctus. I have heard several bards singing about this terrible monster. I always thought it was just a fairy-tale.
Unfortunately for me, it wasn't. As the story tells, the Luctus was created by an evil wizard called 'Reffuts Niffum'. Reffuts Niffum lived in this thriving country called 'Factions'.
However, the wizard could not stand the happiness and the wealth of the people. 'People live to suffer!', he said. He disappeared and nobody had ever seen him again.
Years went by and the people forgot about the wizard. This was a mistake; a big mistake. Because while the people were living their lives in the beautiful cities, the wizard was working on something horrible in the ancient forest.
He had brutally killed his own son, his own mother and his own wife. He cut them in parts and eventually threw these parts in a smelly concoction.
When the wizard had finished the brew, he drank it. All of it. His hair started to grow and he rose up in the sky. The wizard bawled so loud, all the citizens of Factions could hear him.
'You shall fear me', he said, 'For I am Luctus and I will bring you grief and death!'
His voice sounded barely human. He didn't look human either. Except for his eyes. That was the scariest parts. He had human eyes, which seemed to look right through you.
And now, here I was. Face to face with the monster that had exterminated every single person in Factions.
I stepped back and drew my sword. I knew my chances to defeat this monster were nil, but running wouldn't help either.
The Luctus growled. 'You fool! How dare you enter my forest? Die now!' He stepped forward and tried to hit me to the ground.
I just dodged the fist and managed to stab the Luctus in his hand. A big black substance was gushing from the wound and the Luctus pulled back his hand.
He cried and he fearfully looked at his wound. I realised this was my chance to defeat him. I ran forward, jumped and I was just about to stab the Luctus in his chest when he raised his hands and said the following:
'Lag, oh mighty lag, please do take care of this scrag!'
I felt my body weaken and my sword was hold back by an invisible force. I relented and I relented, until I couldn't feel anything anymore.
It became incredibly quiet. Silence had won once again. Or had it? No, not yet! I couldn't let this happen. I will overcome the silence!
I took a deep breath... and screamed. I screamed as loud as possible. I regained my power and my sword drilled through the Luctus's cursed heart.
This was the last thing I ever did. The Luctus used his sorcery, one last time. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the void. We both died.
The Luctus is dead. I am dead. Factions is dead.
It was incredibly quiet in the old forest. Silence.

Dan:

Aug 20, 2015
California, USA
danbeneventano.me
Silence. It was incredibly quiet in the old forest. The leaves were not whispering. The trees were not moaning.
And the birds were not singing. This silence would not have been that scary if it weren't so dark. The moon was hiding behind the clouds and there were no torches in this ancient forest.
I looked around, trying to give shape to the ominous shadows around me. I shambled further and every single step brought me deeper into the woods.
I walked a few feet, but then stopped again. I stood still and closed my eyes. Actually, did I? There was basically no difference between having my eyes closed or open.
The only thing I could see was darkness. Baleful darkness. A scream. I held my breath and opened my eyes. I had heard a scream. In the distance.
However, it did not sound human. Was it just my imagination? I was just about to start walking again when I heard it again. The sound was just so horrible, so inhuman, it made my flesh creep.
I should have listened to the innkeeper. He had told me about the secrets of this land. The secrets of Factions. I did not believe him.
It was not cold outside, but I still shivered. I heard the scream again, closer this time. I closed my hand around the hilt of my sword as I stepped back.
Was that the punding of hoofs in the distance? It came closer and closer. I anxiously looked far down the road, but there was nothing to be seen. And once again, I heard that scream.
Now I could also hear bells ringing. A deep, strong sound. I turned around and started to run. Back to civilization.
It didn't matter how fast I ran, the hoofs came closer and I was sure it wouldn't take long until the horses (I assumed it were horses) caught up.
I decided to stop running and turned around again. The bells were still ringing and the sound of hoofs was deafening. But then, suddenly, it stopped.
No bells, no hoofs, no screaming. However, I did hear another sound now. Breathing. There was something big standing in front of me and I could hear its heavy breath.
'H-hello?'
No answer.
'Who is there?'
This time, I didn't have to wait for an answer. The clouds slowly disappeared and the moon illuminated the creature in front of me. It was even bigger than I thought.
I knew what this was. This was the so called Luctus. I have heard several bards singing about this terrible monster. I always thought it was just a fairy-tale.
Unfortunately for me, it wasn't. As the story tells, the Luctus was created by an evil wizard called 'Reffuts Niffum'. Reffuts Niffum lived in this thriving country called 'Factions'.
However, the wizard could not stand the happiness and the wealth of the people. 'People live to suffer!', he said. He disappeared and nobody had ever seen him again.
Years went by and the people forgot about the wizard. This was a mistake; a big mistake. Because while the people were living their lives in the beautiful cities, the wizard was working on something horrible in the ancient forest.
He had brutally killed his own son, his own mother and his own wife. He cut them in parts and eventually threw these parts in a smelly concoction.
When the wizard had finished the brew, he drank it. All of it. His hair started to grow and he rose up in the sky. The wizard bawled so loud, all the citizens of Factions could hear him.
'You shall fear me', he said, 'For I am Luctus and I will bring you grief and death!'
His voice sounded barely human. He didn't look human either. Except for his eyes. That was the scariest parts. He had human eyes, which seemed to look right through you.
And now, here I was. Face to face with the monster that had exterminated every single person in Factions.
I stepped back and drew my sword. I knew my chances to defeat this monster were nil, but running wouldn't help either.
The Luctus growled. 'You fool! How dare you enter my forest? Die now!' He stepped forward and tried to hit me to the ground.
I just dodged the fist and managed to stab the Luctus in his hand. A big black substance was gushing from the wound and the Luctus pulled back his hand.
He cried and he fearfully looked at his wound. I realised this was my chance to defeat him. I ran forward, jumped and I was just about to stab the Luctus in his chest when he raised his hands and said the following:
I felt my body weaken and my sword was hold back by an invisible force. I relented and I relented, until I couldn't feel anything anymore.
It became incredibly quiet. Silence had won once again. Or had it? No, not yet! I couldn't let this happen. I will overcome the silence!
I took a deep breath... and screamed. I screamed as loud as possible. I regained my power and my sword drilled through the Luctus's cursed heart.
This was the last thing I ever did. The Luctus used his sorcery, one last time. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the void. We both died.
You're a great writer. That was a good read.

Reactions: KoningKiwi

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
'H-hello?'
No answer.
'Who is there?'
True story meme.png

Reactions: KoningKiwi

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
I think I should post my story here:
October 18th 2015
14 year old Zach Brian was playing on CubeCraftGames, as per usual, and he noticed that there had been a Halloween Update to CCGN. He went to check the forums to see what had been added and among updates there was a pumpkin hunt. He was tempted to collect all of them and after 2 ½ hours of searching he had found all but one pumpkin. As he had searched what seemed like everywhere he decided to ask in chat. There was an emerald donator named JamesNoSkill_ who had found every single pumpkin and told him “Get on teamspeak and I will tell you where the last pumpkin is”
Zach, who was desperate, hurriedly typed “Yes pls” and hopped onto the CCGN teamspeak. He joined the private channel which James had created. “So where is this final pumpkin?” said Zach. Completely ignoring his question, James said “So how old are you?” “14. You?” “15. Follow me and I’ll show you where the last pumpkin is.” So Zach followed James to the last pumpkin, an obvious one right at spawn. Just then Zach’s mother came into the room telling Zach to go to bed. “I got to go,” said Zach “Thank you for helping me. See ya round sometime.” “See ya, kiddo” said James. Zach logged off teamspeak and then slowly closed shut his laptop. The way James said ‘kiddo’ made Zach feel weird. He brushed it off and went to sleep.
October 19th 2015
Zach woke up next morning and checked the forums. He had 1 new alert. He clicked on the alert-bell to see ‘JamesNoSkill_ is now following you.’ Whenever he gets a new follower, Zach follows them back. Then he went and wrote ‘Thanks for the follow’ on his profile.
He got onto teamspeak and saw James in a channel all by himself and joined him. Zach was welcomed by a blood curdling scream.
“Shut UP Georgia,” said James “I’m sorry that’s just my sister. She lost her hairbrush.” Zach was unsure whether or not to believe James. The scream didn’t sound like it she had lost a hairbrush, not even a valuable one. “Hey do you have skype? Teamspeak is laggy for me. I’m going to update it but it will take a day or two with my computer.” Zach was suspicious but he gave James his skype. “Do you want to call?” said James. “Yeah” was Zach’s reply. James called and Zach answered, but when James started talking he sounded much deeper. “Dude, what happened to your voice?” said Zach. “Oh I will be right back” James replied, quickly. About a minute later James returned and his voice was back to normal. “So what do you want to play?” asked James
October 25th 2015
It has been a week since Zach and James first met, and they became good friends. While in teamspeak, James said “I can draw really good anime based on a picture of you.” “Really? Cool!” said Zach, excitedly. “I just need your home address” said James. So Zach posted his full address in chat at the same time that Titanic27 joined the channel. “Uhh, dude that isn’t a good idea” he said. “Why not?” said Zach. “You don’t know what someone could do with your address,” Titanic27 replied. “Shove off!” said James. “Okay” he said, and left. That night Zach felt worried, that Titanic27 was right.
He pushed it aside and fell asleep.
October 29th 2015
Zach got onto the creative server, wearily. He has not heard from James in 3 days. Suddenly James joins the server and says “Hey buddy! I haven’t seen you in ages.” Zach replies “3 days isn’t that long.” “Do you wanna call me on skype? Come on call me!” James
says. Something about the way he said that made Zach uncomfortable. “Why don’t you drive to my place? I gave you my home address, bae” typed James. “I am not your bae just leave me alone” said Zach. Tacosbefriends was on the creative server and said “No roleplay please. Warning 1/3” “You aren’t scared of me are you? Because that would be a shame” James said, menacingly. “As a matter of fact I am afraid of you” replied Zach. “Warning 2/3” said Tacosbefriends. “I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE DONT THINK YOU CAN RUN” yelled James in chat. “HA well we moved to a different state” returned Zach. “Final warning” said Tacos. “I can see through your window, I know your still there” James said. Zach was about to type in chat when he noticed he was muted. Angrily, he shut down his computer and went to bed
October 30th 2015
Zach avoided using his computer all day. He decided to walk his dogs, but he felt like he was being watched. When he returned, there was a note lying on the kitchen bench, “Your sister and I have gone to get the groceries, stay safe, love from Mom.” He put down the note when he noticed a P.S. on the back of it. “P.S. I forwarded you your assignment for English from your teacher.” Zach checked his email and there were two emails, the assignment and another from an unknown address, titled “LOOK OUT.” He clicked on it, and it said “SO YOU DECIDE TO IGNORE ME HUH? WELL I AM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO PAY YOU A VISIT. HALLOWEEN IS GOING TO BE EXTRA SPECIAL FOR YOU ZACH BRIAN. P.S. I HAVE THE ANIME PICTURE FOR YOU.” Attached to the email was a grotesque image of Zach in anime form, being pulled apart by chains. Zach covered his mouth and dropped the phone, and ran to the glass sliding door. Neighbours
reported seeing Zach hit the glass sliding door but then being pulled away, which they just assumed was his brother or someone else.
October 31st 2015
Joe Henry is browsing the internet when he notices an article about a boy named Zach who was playing on CCG and became friends with a stalker. The boy went missing from his home on October 30th and police are unsure of the boy’s whereabouts. Joe decides to put up an announcement on the forums about being safe on the internet. One of the replies was “There are always going to be bad people in this world, so be careful, and if you feel like you are being stalked, come talk to me.” The user that left this posts name was ‘JamesNoSkill_.'

GianSiverino99

Oct 8, 2015
this is my storie i hope you will like, (i m argentinian)

So-and-so's friend, a girl in her teens, is babysitting for a family in Newport Beach, Ca. The family is wealthy and has a very large house — you know the sort, with a ridiculous amount of rooms. Anyways, the parents are going out for a late dinner/movie. The father tells the babysitter that once the children are in bed she should go into this specific room (he doesn't really want her wandering around the house) and watch TV there.

The parents take off, and soon she gets the kids into bed and goes to the room to watch TV. She tries watching TV, but she is disturbed by a clown statue in the corner of the room. She tries to ignore it for as long as possible, but it starts freaking her out so much that she can't handle it.

She resorts to calling the father and asks, "Hey, the kids are in bed, but is it okay if I switch rooms? This clown statue is really creeping me out."

The father says, seriously, "Get the kids, go next door and call 911."

She asks, "What's going on?"

He responds, "Just go next door and once you call the police, call me back."

She gets the kids, goes next door, and calls the police. When the police are on the way, she calls the father back and asks, "So, really, what's going on?"

He responds, "We don't have a clown statue." He then further explains that the children have been complaining about a clown watching them as they sleep. He and his wife had just blown it off, assuming that they were having nightmares.

The police arrive and apprehend the "clown," who turns out to be a midget. A midget clown! I guess he was some homeless person dressed as a clown, who somehow got into the house and had been living there for several weeks. He would come into the kids' rooms at nights and watch them while they slept. As the house was so large, he was able to avoid detection, surviving off their food, etc. He had been in the TV room right before the babysitter right came in there. When she entered he didn't have enough time to hide, so he just froze in place and pretended to be a statue.

thanks GianSiverino99

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
Don't think that this is another normal spooky story. This is something that is going to change your life or should i say save it so listen carefully. CubeCraftGames isn't what you think it is. Secretly behind all those pixels is a hidden secret that the staff have been keeping from us.This message is probably going to be deleted soon so i don't have much time.
Look haven't you noticed the amount of new maps being created.This is because the staff are trying to lure us in get us distracted so we don't notice what is really going on. What is that you may ask? Simple they are trapping us in the game making it a reality they do this buy using a cubetube5000 creeping up behind you that turns you into pixels and sending you into the maps to kill or be killed by other players.
Behind all of CubeCrafts fun is a completely new hunger games, and what is the worst part? No one else playing knows that you are actually inside the game and so simply kill you FOR FUN.
You may want to look at the 1st word of each paragraph now. It's to late for me. Don't let it be to late for you.

Reactions: IkBenEenPapzak

IkBenEenPapzak

Sep 24, 2015
There was a day, in the United Kingdoms,

It was on the time from Halloween, a little boy was in the night walking.
He was happy, he had a lot of Candy.
But its not always what it looks like, a man in a wolf costum, walked to him.
The boy asked what the problem was, and the man knocked-out the little boy.
He kiddnapped him, and bringed him to a house, far away from the city.
The little boy waked up, in a bed, with 2 young girls by he's left and right arms.
He was not allowed to go away, he was needed to listen to the 2 young girls...
The girls told him, to shut up, and stay calm and he was needed to sleep.
He was gonna sleep, but in that night, the girls tried to kill him.
The girls picked up a pistol, and shoted him in the back.
The girls are thinking he is death, so they are gonna away.
But the next day, the boy waked up.
He was blind, on 1 eye. He was going to the doctor, and he is seeing now,
with only 1 eye ball. This world is not good anymore,
TRUST NOBODY, AND NEVER TRUST PEOPLE ON STREET.

~TheAnonyCubeCrafter

hyena3000

Sep 24, 2015
I hope you all enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed writing it.

If ever I win a prize please give it to: mardavaar

You again

Halloween, October 17th. What would be an ordinary Friday became a day I'll never forget. I was just sitting behind my computer, thinking what competition to enter to win a Cubecraft rank. Too slow to stand a chance at the Twitter Giveaway I really wanted to win a rank this time. But buying one was not an option right now.

Clang, clang. From the outside, metallic sounds were pounding my windows. Bang, bang, a small headache started to form. Until twenty minutes ago, the sounds had been annoying, but tolerable. Now they no longer seemed like ordinary background noises. They had become part of my life, beating in the same rhythm as my heart. And every heartbeat intensified my headache. Again I walked to my window, to take a look outside. The railway company was doing an urgent maintenance job on the old railway bridge close to my apartment. Not that it had been used by trains for several years now, but a large crack had appeared in the middle of it. The bridge threatened to collapse and damage the road and waterway below. For pedestrians the old railway bridge was still an important means of getting quickly from one part of the city towards the other. A big crane hovered over my neighborhood, like a bird of prey above its victims. Now and then it dove down to catch bundles of metal bars and other heavy packages.

I took a virtual jump in the 'I give up hole'. Maybe a Sky Wars game on Cubecraft would distract me. Maybe the maintenance would be over tomorrow. Tomorrow everything would look brighter. At least, that was what I thought at that time. I put on my headphones. Lets see what game to play. Ah, Tron still had some places left. Not that I'm good at it, but I really like that one. Just quick enough to enter and select the bow kit during countdown, the game starts. I hurry through my first chest. Ugh, messing up my inventory. Okay, now put on my armor or check the second one? Ouch, what was that, arrow or egg? Two more hits and the respawn screen. That was … short. I couldn't even bring myself into typing 'gg' though my opponent should deserve it. Maybe a slower map this time. I see a Flowers. Better. That map gives me more time to sort out my chests, because of its save spots. The game has barely begun when my neighbor to the right just falls to his death. Maybe he didn't explore the chest in the clay flower. I might go for it later on. A quick glance to the left. A girl skin but I can't read the name tag. When she goes down in her island I decide to go for the bigger island in front of me. I really need some diamond armor to win this one. Halfway making a bridge a quick peek at my left neighbor. Still underground. Meanwhile only seven players left. Good, maybe I'll survive this one. As quick as possible for me I finish the wooden bridge. I need some more time so I pour two buckets of lava on it. It feels like it takes forever before the wooden planks start catching fire. I go up one floor, break the diamond ores and the hidden diamond block, craft full diamond armor, then hurry back to my bridge. Five players left. I bet some of them are already in the middle. I refill my buckets with the lava now hanging in the air. While getting my diamond gear my neighbor had started to build towards my island. But now another player closes in on her and they start to fight. Bare handed it looks to me. I see the girl finally has a sword in her hand. It must be the iron one from the kit. But she is too late. I see the girl fall. I almost feel sorry my bridge was gone. I could have easily defeated the figure on the other side. I aim my bow, but he's already gone. I hurry back into the building, break some melons just in case, and get to the top floor. I need to localize the other players. Looking up I suddenly see a face hovering above me. It's the girl skin. I thought it wasn't possible to see dead players when you're still alive. I can read the name tag. It's 'AnnLynn1924'. I type: “Am I the only one seeing the dead players?”. I start to look around me. Three name tags in the middle. No response. Then a private message from AnnLynn: “He pushed me”. “He pushed me from the bridge for no reason. I was only playing”. Private message back from me: “Sure, hmm, but isn't that the goal of the game? Btw, how is it possible I can see you?”. I put the cam on.“Hyena, killing people is not a game”. “Stay away from the bridge!” I hear a high screeching sound and she's gone. At the place where she floated I see a her face flicker two more times. Then nothing. It must be a bug. I see an iron sword lying on the ground. It looks enchanted. Strange, the hilt is decorated with rubies that have the deepest red I have ever seen. I take it from the ground. It has a name tag ' dnim llort' on it. Maybe that digging ability gave someone a name tag. Someone who likes Fantasy names I think and I cant suppress a grin. But then, that person should also have had the anvil kit. Seems like too much coincidence. I don't understand. And sharpness V? I'll think about it later. Now I must try to win this game.

Only two people left. I check the chat and see two got killed and a third just died. Great! I see a name tag below to the left on the island of my neighbor. Great, the bare handed man is my final opponent. I feel a rush of adrenalin. This might finally be a game I can win. It has been for so long. I press
and see it's a player called 'JohnZwamp'. No golden apples, but full health and the mysterious iron sword in my hand. Somehow I feel invincible while holding it. Maybe I'll win PVP if I can overrun him. I rush down and … JohnZwamp stands a few blocks away from me, close to the edge. Strange, how did he come here that quick. “Please, give me the sword” he says. I type: “Lol”. He repeats: “Please give me the sword. We must end this”. I type: “Sure, let's end this” He steps forward, his bare hands reaching out to me. I run jump towards him and stab him with the iron sword. The little knock is enough to push him back. It looks like he's going to fall. Yes! There he goes down into the void. In my headphones I hear a scream that's beyond anything a human ever produced. It reminds me to buy new headphones soon. I check the chat. Oh yes, I won. I type: “gg”. After a few seconds JohnZwamp writes “Nooo! You again!”. I don't understand, but I should just ignore it. It is creepy though. Red digits? Ah yes, my cam is still on. I put it off. I really want to watch the clip.

I try to look up the part where I am told “Hyena, killing people is no game” and “Stay away from the bridge!”. I don't find it. It's just me, standing still on the top of the building for more than twenty seconds. Then I hurry down the building. I move to the edge and wait for another ten seconds. Then I get the win scene, just out of nowhere. I see myself typing 'gg' and get teleported back to the lobby. No messages, no AnnLynn1924, no JohnZwamp. Confused I open my browser and type 'JohnZwamp minecraft cubecraft'. No results. I change it in ' JohnZwamp'. Too many results. Another try 'JohnZwamp AnnLynn 1924' Only two pages. Three quarters of the results I can ignore directly. There's one result that directs me too a section of scanned newspapers by the local library. Using 'find' for John Zwamp, a thirty years old article, called 'The railway bridge: murders, suicides or both?', appears. That title alone is enough to send shivers down my spine. It's an interview with a woman named SueLynn Zwamp. She was John's oldest daughter, and, at the time of the interview, far in her seventies.

“John Zwamp slowly became crazy the last years of his life. I am an old woman now. At that time, I was convinced committing suicide was the best solution for him, and for us. I think it started after the death of my little sister AnnLynn. The police told us she slipped while playing on the bridge and drowned in the river below. My mother was devastated and cried for days. My father just stayed silent, and looked paler than normal. I myself had not much time to mourn, being too busy taking care off eight siblings. Now I think of it, at that time John started to skip dinner. First I thought doing extra work was his way to deal with the situation, but it didn't pass, but became worse. John started to drink. And when I say drink I mean load. In fact he was committing a slow suicide, poisoning his liver. More often than not he came home after midnight, carrying his working tools with him. And when at home he was always busy rummaging through the house, especially the room where AnnLynn and I used to sleep, frantically looking for something, checking the floors and walls. Neighbors told me they often saw him near the bridge where AnnLynn died. Knocking with hammers, twisting screws for hours sometimes crying and screaming aloud. Some days he was just running from one end of the bridge to the other and sometimes he was sneaking the whole distance.

One day my mother asked me to look for him. Not because she missed him. She had stopped loving him ages ago, but in those days you just didn't break up. No, she send me to grab some money from him to pay the rent for the house, before he could spent it all to alcohol. I first went to the pub. In those days, October meant the beginning of the smog season. Thick greyish air, filled with little parts sticking in your clothes and lungs. John wasn't in the pub. My second guess was the bridge. The vicinity or water seamed to clean the air a bit, but the smog became a heavy fog. Near the bridge I heard a soft moaning. Quickly I hurried to where the sound came from. Father was lying between some rocks, under the bridge, next to the water. The smell of beer made the air thick. His neck was twisted in a deadly way. An iron sword, with a beautiful decorated hilt, was stuck in his body, bloody, but shining brightly. I wanted to run away, but he grabbed my hand and asked me to stay and come closer. Close to my ear he whispered: “I'm so sorry. I thought she would steal the sword. We had an argument It was an accident. And then the sword was gone. Today it was back on the same place where I left it. I don't understand why” I felt a hot anger rush through my veins. I grabbed the sword, not by the hilt, but above it and started to pull. “Don't pull the sword out of me! Please, it's, it's… cursed, I should have known. I should never have brought it to this world. Let me take it with me. Please!”. All those years I had suppressed my suspicions, giving him the benefit of my doubts. No, I wouldn't grant his last wish and with a last big effort I pulled out the sword. With his last breath John whispered: “Not again” and closed his eyes. I ran away and hid the sword. The police didn't bother my family with too much questions.

The article continues with a statement: “The old lady, overwhelmed by emotions, wasn't able to continue the interview. We made an appointment for a sequel. Two days before the second interview, local police officers were called to a place under the bridge where they found SueLynn. She was dead. One stab right though her heart. It looked like she was murdered, but she wasn't robbed. The killer was never found. A lugubrious fact, her hands were frozen in the air above her heart, as if they were holding a stick, pointing down.

With a deep sigh, I take off my headphones and get up, wishing I wouldn't have read that article. My ears. There's something with my hearing. I realize the sounds are gone. A quick glance through the window tells me the work on the bridge has stopped for now. My stomach roars, I look at the clock and realize in half an hour it will be dinner time. Did I stick behind the computer that long again? A quick look in the refrigerator. I really need to do some shopping at the supermarket. I guess some normal, healthy stuff for tomorrow, but this evening it will be a quick and easy meal. I put on a thick coat, take an old plastic bag and walk out. The evening is depressing and cold, so normal for the time of the year.

The supermarket is only a few streets away on the other side of the bridge. Luckily pedestrians are still allowed to cross it. All the railway company equipment is still there. It looks like the job is still far from done. Funny. With the crane in that position, the bridge looks like a sad smiley. Quickly I take two pictures with my phone. People will like to see it. I draw a bit closer to the bridge. Not only does it look like a sad smiley, it also feels sad. As a heavenly joke, it starts to rain.

I walk over the bridge. I feel as if I've walked a thousand times over that bridge. The rain is now pouring down. It becomes hard to look more than a few hands in front of me. Ten steps, there is the first small chain, leading to the bridge's canopy, ten more steps a second chain, then the third large chain. Now the mid with the secret hiding place. Strange, why was I thinking that? The mid part of the bridge was a massive iron block, standing on a stone base, deeply anchored in the river. Past the mid, the chains in reverse order. No need to look. I feel the cold wind touching my head with it's cold wet fingers. I stop, turn around to look. Wind in my back now. I see a lot of wooden planks covering the middle part of the bridge. They probably want to make sure no one falls through the crack. I turn my face back into the wind again and continue walking. I see something glistening at the end of the bridge, near the lantern. I brace myself. Walking has become a real struggle against the elements. The large chain, I now have to push hard to keep in motion, the second chain, the wind and rain start to diminish. The first chain. The rain has stopped completely. The moment I start turning my head to look behind me, I stumble over one of the chests of the railway company. I can barely control my fall. The contact opens the chest. Inside is a pickaxe, a shiny stone axe, a bow, three arrows, a gold apple and some bottles. A setting sun starts to shine, but it doesn't warm me. I don't believe my eyes. I take the gold apple too take a close look at it. It's real gold, but at the same time it looks very tasty. I turn around, still holding it in my hands. The bridge is gone. Most of the sky is bright blue, but there are some colored and dark patches in it. And everywhere I look, the sky is filled with thousands of islands, sorted in circles.

I close my eyes. This.Can't.Be.True. TCBT. Funny, I think by myself, funny how I play with the letters, in a half failed attempt to keep my sanity. I don't want to open my eyes until everything has returned to normal. I'm probably lying on the floor in my apartment, suffering hallucinations from high fever. Carefully I open one eye. As I already expected, sniffing the fresh scent of grass, I'm still on what looks like one of the larger islands in the sky. I open my other eye and take a better look around. There's a ruin on the island, half collapsed. I see some lava boiling between stone bricks. The island that's closest to me is a desert. Someone's head appears above the edge. The person jumps up. I see a purple sparkling bow in his hands. Woosh! An arrow whizzes through my hair. I drop flat on the ground. What the … ! TCBT TCBT I repeat in my head. Please tell me this is not true. Cautious I lift my head up. What? No. That person, looking like a blocky hulk is placing blocks in the air that somehow seem to stick to each other. He's actually making a bridge to my island. I yell as hard as I can: “Hello! Friend?”. He stands still, turns around and starts shooting arrows again at me. I quickly lower my head again. “Stop shooting! Who are you? Why do you shoot at me?” For a moment he stops. I carefully lift my head again. He grins at me. Then he yells something to me. It sounds like 'bussy'. He stops building. A pickaxe, glowing a bright light blue, appears in his hand. He walks back a bit and then starts running towards me. With a hoarse scream he lands on the edge of my islands and pulls back his arm. Terrified I try to get up as fast as possible. I raise my hands to protect my head. I hear a soft thump the moment the gold apple hits him on his chin. The golden impact pushes him backwards. He's stumbling towards the edge. For a moment everything is frozen. He's hanging above the deep, an astonished look on his face. He just manages to whisper “cheater” before gravity pulls in.

I need to sit down. I'm terribly confused and breathing heavily. I am in a Sky Wars map. Slowly my mind starts adapting to the new reality. I am playing real life Sky Wars and I just killed someone looking like the good old hulk. I must get back to the real world, fast. As loud as possible I scream: “Does anyone know how to get back to the real world?” Someone starts to laugh out loud. Another person tells me to jump off the island. For a second I wonder if that would work, but I don't feel like trying it out right away. “How did I get into this world?” I ask loudly. Silence for a few seconds. Then someone says: “You went on the server to Sky Wars and chose Biomes?” From some islands muffled laughs rise. I didn't think I was trying to be funny. If this is Sky Wars I need to protect myself to stay alive, and quick too. I hear a girl's voice. “Winning might get you back to the real world”. Some others react angrily to her. “Why did you tell him? It will make it harder for us” Meanwhile I get up and start to collect all possible useful stuff from the chests. I am especially happy with the diamond chestplate. I ask the girl where she is. “You see the mushroom island in the middle ring she asks?” I do. “Yes”. “Okay, come to me when possible.” And then, inside my head the voice asks “Team?” I think “yes, I can use a good teammate right now.” Again the voice in my head “Okay then, no tricks, we'll team till the end”.

I get up and this time I take a longer look around me. The island on the other side of the outer ring looks promising. It seems abandoned and has trees on it. I'll need it's wood to build to the mushroom island. I take a stone block in my hand. Surprisingly I can lift it easily with one hand. I take another one. It just disappears into the first one, but instinctively I know I now have two of them in my hand. I collect some more and then crouch to the edge of my island. I hold the stone block close to the edge. It gets stuck. I try pushing it, but it feels quite solid. Now I put the other one next to it. Suddenly a bright white cold splash. I get knocked back diagonally onto my island, balancing on the edge. I move away from it. Just in time to get missed by a second one. I shiver, but not because of the temperature. That was close. I look in the direction from where the snowballs came. I see someone yellow-red skinned on an inner ring island holding a snowball in his hand. If he has no armor and this is Sky Wars… I know what to do. I grab my bow, pull it back as far as possible and aim at my downside neighbor. I miss. With only two arrows left I realize I can't kill him directly anymore. I must knock him off. To the right of mister snowball, his neighbor starts to build a bridge towards him from the top of a tree. Mister snowball quickly stacks some wood, climbs on his trees and then starts to build a bridge too. Now they are fighting. It's a very even match. Mister snowball misses armor, but has a diamond sword. His opponent is full iron, but waving an enchanted stone axe. I know what I must do and feel just slightly ashamed. Finally lack of armor kills mister snowball. The other figure stands still for a moment between the dropped stuff. This time I aim more carefully. Cloink, I recognize that sound and was never happier to hear it. The straight hit knocks mister snowball's killer from the bridge, into the void.

For a second I close my eyes. In my closed right eye appears the number 3/36. I think about the girl and wonder if she is still alive”. “I am”, I hear in my head. “One other person left on the middle island. Are you finally coming?”. In the knowledge I'm more or less save I take more risks. I collect the necessary wood and start building to her island. From a distance her skin looks quite familiar, but my brain is too busy to recollect. “Hurry, hurry, get me some blocks”, she shouts and starts making a bridge that will lead diagonally to the castle roof in the middle. I turn and climb back to the outer ring to chop two types of trees on several islands. I even replant some, just in case. The three and a bit stacks I collect should be enough to finish her bridge and make some protection on the side of it. On the edge of the building a dark shape is already waiting for us. I hurry to her. When I read her name tag I hesitate. She looks at me. Her face looks quite familiar but slightly different. “Come on, hurry, give me some blocks”. Automatically I drop two of the wood stacks. She quickly takes them and continues building. I only manage to whisper “Just be careful”, but she's not paying attention to me anymore.

What I was afraid for seems to happen. The dark shape moves as close as possible to the edge of the castle's roof while she's concentrating on building the bridge. Every moment now I expect her to get knocked off. To my surprise he seems to reach out for her bare handed. I hear him say: “SueLynn? You came back with the sword SueLynn?” The girl looks up now, whispering “Dad. You need this to get back to our world. And dad?” Tears start filling her eyes now. “Don't push AnnLynn”. Then she's looses her balance and slips from the edge. A silvery sword falls in my direction and almost instinctively I take it in my hand. I recognize the iron sword with the red stones in it's hilt. But this is the first time I experience the feeling of it. A soft sensation of immortality warms my whole body. I look at the dark figure standing there on the roof. He says: “You again?” He looks pathetic. He begs me to return him the sword. I just know the sword doesn't want that. It needs a worthy owner, someone like me. I feel as if I hated that despicable person on the castle's roof throughout my whole life. With a roar I run and then jump. The sword cuts through his diamond armor as if it is made of butter. Dark red blood is spilling all over the place. I pull the sword. I want to stab him all over and over again. But he grabs the hilt, with a strength not possible for a dying human. He has a grim smile on his face and whispers “respawn!”. For a moment his body disappears, then it's back, less solid though. I begin to understand what he is doing. With all my strength I cling to the sword. I hear a loud thunder and see lightning flashing around us. I close my eyes and wait for the things to happen.

I feel rested. I smell the air. There's rain in the air, but for now it's still warm and dry. I smell grass. I open my eyes. I see a bridge. Yes, the bridge. I can't quite remember why I crossed it, but I need to get back over it. I must have fallen asleep at this side. I get up. Ouch, something pointy is pricking my leg. It's a shining iron sword, with a hilt covered by rubies. Is it mine? I take a quick glance around. I grab the hilt. Warm power flows in my veins. I feel so much stronger now. Yes, it must be mine. I get up and start walking over the bridge. I'm half way crossing it. Then I see a little girl. She's playing. She looks up and waves to me. I feel restless. Did she see the sword? Quickly I decide to hide it and make a turn of 180 degrees. I met my wife when I was working for the railroad company on this bridge. I know every place of that bridge by heart. Near the center I drop down on hands and knees, then on my belly, my upper body hanging over the edge. Quickly I shove the sword in an open space, an excellent hiding spot, in which I used to keep my lunch, wallet and tools. The space is not visible from above, so you need to find it with your hands. I jump back up again, wipe the worst dirt from my clothes and look around. The little girl is now close by. I hope she didn't see the hiding place. If she looks one more time in that direction I … I must push her from the bridge. My muscles get tense. I can see how she comes close. I see myself giving her a huge push with both my bare hands. From the bridge into the cleaning river. “Daddy”, she shouts, and with a big warm smile she hugs me and gives me two warm kisses. I feel a warm love surging. I don't know what stopped me from pushing her, but I'll never feel more thankful than right now. I look at her and try to pull a serious face. “AnnLynn, the bridge can be a dangerous place to play on”. She nods fervidly, like only a six year old can do and takes my hand. “Come” she says and leads me to a place near the first chain on the bridge, where an emergency ladder leads down. “I saw something glistening. Can you take it for me daddy?” “Pleeaaase?” It feels like the air suddenly became heavy. It couldn't be, could it? I look at my daughter. She is looking excited and has a big smile on her face. I can't resist that smile. I have to take a look. Carefully I descend the ladder till I reach a place where I can look up at the bottom structure of the bridge. I feel relieved. Nothing to see here. I take some time to wipe the sweat from my face and go back up. “AnnLynn, maybe you saw some glistening of the water below” I start to say. I turn around. AnnLynn is standing there, the iron sword with the dark red rubies in her hand. Her face is twisted in an ugly way. Her voice sounds too deep for a girl of her age when she says “Never mind, I already found it”. I feel a mixture of anger and fear rising in me. That's my sword, I want my sword. “Give it back to me”, I tell her. “With her old, high pitched voice again she says: “Sure daddy”. She walks to me. I can almost touch the sword. Relieved I start to reach out my hands. Then, with a fast jump forward, she stabs me right in the heart. I fall down the ladder. I grab the last rail from the ladder, but it can't hold my weight. A falling sensation, pain, then a liberating darkness surrounding me. Just before I loose consciousness I hear her laugh. It doesn't sound human at all.

I wake up, my head on the table next to my keyboard. On my screen is a thirty year old interview with a woman named SueLynn Zwamp. At the time of the interview she must have been far in her seventies. It's about the missing of her father and younger sister when she was just a child. At that time, the police supposed that AnnLynn had slipped from the bridge and her father had done a desperate attempt to save her. In his hand they found an iron rail from the bridge that probably had broken off. AnnLynn's body was never found. A second interview was scheduled to be done in two weeks. But apparently SueLynn had gone missing. She was last seen walking over the bridge, during one of the strongest October storms.

I'm confused, also a bit nervous. So players use names of people that in the past disappeared without a trace? I think that's quite macabre. I feel a stab in my body. Almost as if a sword penetrates me. I realize I didn't eat yet. Time to do some shopping. And I can use some fresh air to clear my troubled mind. While grabbing my thick coat and a bag for the groceries, I take a look outside. I see the bridge with the big crane next to it. I must grin a little bit. It looks like a sad smiley, pierced by an iron sword. Iron sword? For a moment something gnaws at my subconsciousness. Then it's gone. I make two pictures of the stabbed bridge. I hesitate. It looks like it's going to rain. Something tells me not to go out, but to stay home and order pizza.

I restart minecraft. While waiting for my pizza I can play another game of Skywars. I choose flowers again. I wonder if I will ever see AnnLynn1924 or JohnZwamp again. This time I don't bother putting my camera on. The game starts. My right neighbor falls down and dies. I feel something crawl up my spine. I look to my left. A girl skin is waving to me. Breathing becomes harder and sweat starts to appear on my face. “Take that sword” says the girl skin and points to the bigger island in front of us. I see the familiar sword lying in the grass. All my suppressed memories are coming back. Slowly my head becomes clear. I search my chests, just for building blocks and then start to build as quick as I am able to a wood/stone bridge. For a moment I stop to look up. Now I can read her name tag. I smile. I am now sure I'm on the right track. “Hello SueLynn! I understand!” I yell to SueLynn1920” She smiles back. But then an expression of fear starts to form on her face. “Look out Hyena!” Instinctively I drop flat on the ground, just in time to not only avoid one, but even two arrows coming from different directions. I see two shapes and don't need to read their name tags to know who they are. They are now speed building towards me. With a big jump I'm next to the sword. I take it carefully above the hilt. One last time I look around. Then I jump. Falling into the void I hear demonic laughter, high pitched screaming and someone cheering my name. With all my strength I force the point of he sword to the middle of the iron bridge that has appeared at the bottom of the deep.My hands start bleeding. I am aware I'm loosing consciousness.

Sometimes you move from one place to another and can't remember the journey. Like at this moment. A bit dazed I look at my own front door. Confusing and surrealistic memories appear in my head. I open the door and enter the house. My wife smiles at me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. “You badly need a shower” she says. In the main room all of my children are playing, sleeping and doing homework. I'm drawn to AnnLynn and give her an intense look. Her big blue, innocent eyes look back at me. “Daddy” she says with her bright as always smile and gives me a hug. Then I walk to my oldest daughter who is entertaining some of her siblings. She looks up. I look in her eyes. Her eyes seem to be too old and knowing for her age. She does the nod. We silently agree never to talk about it. I embrace her and whisper a sincerest “Thank you!” in her ear. I go upstairs to take a shower. All my worries finally seem to be flushed from my tired body. I still got half an hour before dinner time. I really need to take a power nap and the bed looks inviting

I wake up from the piercing sound of the doorbell. The search area of my browser is filled with random letters. I remember I was looking for 'JohnZwamp AnnLynn 1924' I see there are no results for it. The doorbell rings again. Okay, so I didn't imagine it ringing. Still a bit dazed I open the door. The delivery boy smiles at me. “You fell asleep on your keyboard?” he asks from under his too big baseball cap, and starts laughing. I touch my forehead and start to laugh too. No way denying it. I pay the bill and give him a bigger tip than I planned. I walk back to my computer with the warm pizza box in my hands. I look outside the window. I'm surprised. They must have taken away the big crane during my power nap on the keyboard. I sit down and open the box. Inside the box lies a hot, shining, iron sword, with a hilt, inlaid with the most precious dark rubies one can ever imagine.

DaFluffySenpai

Oct 22, 2015
My horrifying story..

Once upon a time there was a boy called Justin, Justin Bieber. Justing Boobie, uhm I mean Bieber. He sang a song and all the fan girls we're like: Oh ma gawd son! This dude is amazing! I LOVE YOU JUSTIN! Justin's life was amazing...
But then.. Somthing happened. A scary young girl with long black hair covering her face kept following him..

SPOOKY YET? HORRIFYING YET? No? Let's begin the storieeeee then :)

Justin just walked back to his house after a day out with his friend, cube. Eventually, he got home and opened the door of his big house.. And I mean, BIG BIG house. He slammed the door behind him and jumped on the couch. He closed his eyes before saying: "I'm gonna play some Minecraft on cube craft tomorrow." and then he closes his eyes. (from here the cube craft madness starts) When he falls asleep, he dreams about werewolves and lighting and darkness. Scary sounds coming from the caves.. Scary pumpkins calling his name.. A scary rubik cube man trying to touch his nose.. He tried a parkour but failed every single jump.. But then.. Deep within the forest and the odd purple fog.. Justin saw it... The devil.. The girl with the long black hair covering her face... It was the one and only.. Queen of the... BELIEBERS! Justin ran in the parkour section, trying as hard as he can but he once again failed at it.. A deep voice said if he collected all the twenty pumpkins he would be able to defeat the Queen of the Beliebers! And so, he began his journey.. He found a wizard! He calls himself MVP+ HorrifyingPumkin. He was able to fly and find the pumpkins for him. But ofcourse, it couldn't be that easy.. Justin: "Soo, whattup dudeee, can you fly for me? to find the pumpkinsss?"" MVP+ HorrifyingPumkin "Ofcourse 'dude'. But you must give me 1000 credits." Justin: Alright then, here ya go.. Justin would give him 1000 credits, and so HorrifyingPumpkin flies up in the sky, searching for the pumpkins.

ONE DAY LATER . . . . . . . . . . .

HorrifyingPumpkin returns with the 20 pumpkins
Justin: "Thanks dudeee." MVP+ HorrifyingPumkin: "No problem.." he would fly away.

The scary woman with the long black hair would walk towards Justin while singing: "Tik tak.. Tikkedy tak.. Time is ticking.. Ticking is time.. Tik tak.. time is time.. time is tick.. lala la la lalala.."
Justin walks towards her, holding the twenty pumpkins. Justin: "DIE DEVIL, DIE!"
ScaryWoman: "Me no die.. Me hunt you.. Me no die.."
Justin seems shocked. Justin: "The deep voice told me this will kill you!"
DEEP VOICE: "You can't win from my creature . . . . ."
ScaryWoman walks towards Justin, reaching her two arms to him. "Hihihiiii, lalala.." she would say like a phsyco

Justin falls on the ground
Justin: "No, this can't be happening..."
Justin wakes up, gasping heavily..
Justin: "Oh, it was just a dream. All a dream.." Justin falls asleep once again.

The scarywoman stands next to the window, looking at Justin. "You no escape from me.. I hunt you.. Hihihiiii."

THE END! I hope you liked my story! Sorry if everything wasn't correctly spelled, I am from the netherlands :P. Thank you for reading my story! I hope I win and if I don't, congratulations to the ones that did!

Quick info: My IGN is DaFluffySenpai . Alright, BYE<3

byRafa

Feb 28, 2015
This was an orphan child in her calm and happy hut. They spent days, months and even years alike. But there was a day in which everything changed. Vivian near a forest, in which they said there was a beast living in it. That beast ran into the hut. AT THAT TIME THE BEAST came in and destroyed all the HUT.
The boy ran out of the hut uencing the beast. Lost sight of the beast. And he spent time getting hungry but there were no animals or anything to eat. But then I found a very small town, but was deserted. Listen as some carols in a corral, he entered and saw a bunch of people dancing around something like a giant fruit. Everyone wore pumpkin head. But he was the only one not wearing. It gave him a bad feeling but instantly there approached him a citizen and said this prohibdo be here without pumpkin but the consequences will attend. But they realized every inhabitant approached the saying NO HUMAN, not humans. Uencing the child came out of that place. The tube child lucky enough to find a tree that gave apples. For he was a delicacy to eat at least one apple. Derrepente came a man who was wrong and had a blue face. He approached and said boy uence of here because otherwise die. The boy ran and found a man chopping wood with an ax, a fire and looked dangerous. The boy said, sorry you can help me I'm tired I do not have to sleep or live. The man said, but only because it is here that this beast and you want to live here acojer. Spent the night and woke the child, derrepente I left the house and found a dark dog, it was full of wounds and seemed to medical help. But that dog was the beast, had the ability to transform. The child was quite smart and left uencing. The beast followed him but lost again. The desperate homeless child to live and no place to sleep, said fighting the beast will not hurt me if I think a tactic to kill him. Finish him. I picked up some sticks and wooden sword and went like a gentleman to kill him. Before that something catastrophic happened. The ax man died. The child was with all his might and could kill him but also took many wounds. Aching child could already eat. I take that saw a fire near where I could cook. I get a walking pumpkin. He came and said to have delivered the beast forest you need a reward. I came to town and everyone treated him as well. And this story is over.
Thanks cubecraft cost me almost an hour but I hope you like it. Thank you

singhgamer

Oct 2, 2015
Everyone is searching for the babies
The families cried so much they became blind
All of the adults commit suicide
The next day, the babies came back
Only there was no adults to look after them!!!!
The babies starve to death and die
The dinosaurs return and eat all the dead bodies
The dinosaurs become extinct and fat aliens take over the world
*dramatic music* duh duh duhhhhhhhh

IGN: SinghGamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom