Dec 1, 2015
test
Noobs be like:
upload_2016-9-24_17-33-12.png

upload_2016-9-24_17-33-40.png

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Hearing that multiple times a day and hearing the fact that all hackers were unbanned AND that hackers would be banned for only 1 week the first time made me stop reporting hackers, it just felt like to much effort.

Understandable, but you also have to see it from CCG's perspective. They were put into a very similar situation that our justice system faces fairly regularly. When the laws (banning rules) change, often times a high percentage of the criminals (hackers) are released due to the fact that they broke a law that no longer exists, or has changed to where the criminal (hacker) wouldn't be found guilty of the same crime were they tried again. I understand it takes effort, but I'm sure our law enforcement felt the exact same way. Yet they kept working to keep their communities and citizens safe, just as you should!:) When the anti-cheat is perfected, it will be like robo-cop and hopefully a large portion of the work is lifted off of the members' shoulders. Until then, we have to keep working!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on wolfking253822's profile.
Happy birthday!
crimsonsaturn15 wrote on Reesle's profile.
No, thank you!
1716645915526.gif
crimsonsaturn15 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Not to thank :cube_light: 😎
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member! 🥳
Reesle wrote on wolfking253822's profile.
Happy Birthday 🐺👑!!
Top Bottom