Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey fellow CubeCrafters!!🙂
NOTE: I AM NOT NEW
I never really made a proper introduction so I think it's time I do that now as I'm really active. I'm known as Cathie which is my nickname so you can call me that, or whatever you like haha. I'm currently 16 years old and turning 17 in four months (22/12/2004).

Some basic facts about me
I was born in The Netherlands, Breda. My family is from Armenia but I was raised here in Holland. It's a beautiful country and has amazing food.
armenie-zaken-doen-thumb2_0.jpeg

I grew up learning both languages, Dutch and Armenian and as I got older and older I now speak fluent English as well as the other two languages. The only downside of this country is that they don't speak English, like at all haha. But it's still a great and beautiful country to visit, definitely recommend it. Every now and then I visit my grandparents there.

My favorite colors are yellow, blue and light pink!!!

CubeCraft history
I have quite a history with this amazing server. I think I started playing back in 2017. CubeCraft was actually the first server I joined as soon as I was able to play Minecraft. I never had my own account so I used my cousins account. As soon as I met people and became friends with some they let me use their alt accounts. But the downside of that is that they can easily take the account away and then you're left with nothing which was usually the case. I kind of quit the server one year later as I found a different one and enjoyed spending my time on there. That was for like a year or three. After that I switched to 1.8 and played a 1.8 pvp server for a year and got interested in being staff on Minecraft servers so that is what I focussed on. Three months ago I came back to CubeCraft and basically spent this entire summer on the network 24/7. Now that school has started I obviously won't spend as much time on the server as before but I'll still be as active as I can. Within these three months I've made some amazing friends and can't imagine my life without them (@SeasonalWarz , @JokeKaedee , @Verbramdt , @ImSatisfied ). That's basically my history with CubeCraft.

What I do outside of Minecraft
Hmm honestly I don't really have many hobbies. I love cooking and baking, travelling, singing and of course playing hockey. Every saturday I have a match eventhough I'm not that good haha, but I still enjoy playing the sport. If I lose the match, I lose, and if I win, I win and honestly it doesn't matter to me, but what matters is that I had fun. Am I right or am I right?!

What I also love to do is watching Netflix. I've watched so many shows and some I can't even remember because I've watched too many. My most favorite show that I can't stop watching is TVD (The Vampire Diaries), my discord pfp explains it all. It's kind of a drama show but also romance and I love romance movies/shows. Might seem boring but everyone has their own thing, I guess. Some other shows I love are Shadowhunters, Never Have I Ever, Degrassi, and now I can't remember the rest, oops. I think I prefer shows over movies. Also, I've never watched the titanic before, oopsie daisy :o

I visited a lot of places in the world but the best place I ever was, was NYC. God I love the USA so much, literally in love with it. Sadly it's far away from me but I was able to visit it because my dad bought a ticket for me for my 15th birthday. Definitely recommend going there.

The End
Much love to the people I mentioned before, I love you guys so much :) If you have any other questions about me do not hesitate to @ me, or start a conversation with me!! I love meeting new people. Enjoy the rest of your day everyone! 👋 (oh also, I have a hamster, just take a look at my profile picture) <3

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom