Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
D14UZAf.png

The game I am suggesting is called Castle Runner. It is a simple PVP based with not that many rules etc. The premise is also simple. Either you solo, or you in a team, run around a castle and kill people. Team/Player with the most kills after five minutes wins. Easy. Another thing to bring up, as the name suggests, players will have speed. Now, to make things slightly more challenging, there are different game modes.

Gameplay/Gamemodes:
Normal Mode (Solo): Players are given constant speed III, chainmail armour (or the armour coinciding with their current kit) and an iron sword (once again, could be different based on their kit). When the player dies he/she keeps the armour, kit and speed. They run around the castle and fight people like in normal PVP. The player with the most kills wins. Killing a player gives you speed IV for five seconds. (Useful for avoiding those damn people who kill you right after you've killed someone).

Normal Mode (Team): Same as the solo but with teams of four, five or six.

Insane Mode (Solo): Players are given constant speed IV, iron armour (or the armour coinciding with their current kit) and a diamond sword (once again, could be different based on their kit). When the player dies he/she keeps the armour, kit and speed. They run around the castle and fight people like in normal PVP. The player with the most kills wins. Killing a player gives you speed V and strength II for five seconds. (Useful for avoiding those damn people who kill you right after you've killed someone, or just killing them as well).

Insane Mode (Team): Same as the solo but with teams of four, five or six.

Normal (Solo/Team) or Insane (Solo/Team) Kitless Mode: Usual rules apply the Normal and Insane Mode, but there are no kits!

I think players should choose whether they can use 1.9 PVP mechanics or not.

Kits:
Knight: Normal Mode gives you iron armour, not chainmail. Insane mode gives you diamond not iron. However, you are given one less speed. (Normal mode = speed II not III etc.) Cost: 500-700 Points.

Swordsman: You get sharpness II on your sword, but your armour is one less weaker (Normal = Gold not chain mail, Insane = Chain mail not iron). Cost: 500-700 Points.

Jumper: You get jump boost II. Cost: 300-500 Points.

Ghost: You turn invisible for 5 seconds after each kill. Cost: 300-500 Points.

Berzerker: Every time you get a kill, you get strength I for six seconds (In the insane mode, you get strength III for six seconds). Cost: 650-800 Points.

Drunk: You get regeneration II for 10 seconds after a kill, but you also get nausea for 10 seconds after a kill. Cost: 350-600 Points.

Layout:
Players spawn inside a massive castle with speed (Clues in the title, really). This castle is fairly big, at least 200Wx200Lx50H (Obviously having different floors etc.). In the middle, there is a central field where you can find chests containing a player tracker. In the castle, there are many rooms such as libraries, throne rooms, fields, courtyards, as well as many many hallways. Some hallways have branches that cut off into other rooms or hallways. At the top floor, you can see the central field. If you haven't noticed by now, the maps are inspired by QuakeCraft. The player can use this and the shortcuts to their advantage hunting down players.

Inspiration:
The maps and the speed aspect inspired by QuakeCraft.
The fast paste PVP inspired by Lots of YouTube montages I randomly watched.
The option to choose 1.8 or 1.9 inspired by Lots of people complaining about 1.9.

Thanks for reading this suggestion! Remember to comment so this thread doesn't die to Rule #5! Joking aside, please tell me what you think (Please don't lock this post for that joke).

F

Facelurite

If this gets added I want Hyrule castle as a playable map. Its disappointing that the castle ia ruined in the most recent Zelda iterarion , overrun by monsters , malice and guardian turrets

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Sounds great but it's kinda (too) similar to Free For All. But I think this could be a great mode or map for FFA.
For this reason I do not think this game should be implemented. However in PVP I think so

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Nice that you want to help the server. But I think it has something to much like free for all. So I guess they don't have to add because it is something too much on free for all. There are a few differences but there are also many similarities.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom