Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
If you have time, you could make me (if you want) an avatar based on the logo that I have (bluetooth), I think you could do it look nice
IGN:Volicane Thanks!

I kind of made some kind of logo.......................... lol

TeovoTeovo avatar.png

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I think that if you had to say 'please' and 'thank you' in order to receive one, 95% of the people requesting one here wouldn't get one. You do notice that she does that for free, in her own time, right?

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
IGN: Iselciour
Facial Expression: It would be weird for a pig to smile, so I guess just having my mouth open in a smiling fashion with no teeth would be fine.
Extra details: I would like to have dots for eyes with no white dots inside them, my mustache trimmed as perfect as it looks on my skin, and having my mustache mostly cover my snout, making my snout not as visible. Any additional detail that you wanna add is fine :)
Thanks in advance!

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
IGN: Iselciour
Facial Expression: It would be weird for a pig to smile, so I guess just having my mouth open in a smiling fashion with no teeth would be fine.
Extra details: I would like to have dots for eyes with no white dots inside them, my mustache trimmed as perfect as it looks on my skin, and having my mustache mostly cover my snout, making my snout not as visible. Any additional detail that you wanna add is fine :)
Thanks in advance!

Added a little detail to the moustache

Iselciour%20cartoon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom