Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
I see this sort of greedy, uncooperative behaviour all the time and I'm so sick of it.

Tell me I'm not the only one?!!!

Can we please do something about the HUGE number of players who don't know how to play and/or blatantly can't co-operate in a game that generally relies on a team working well together to win.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 11.58.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 11.58.15 PM.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 162
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 11.58.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 11.58.28 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 136
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 12.00.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 12.00.32 AM.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 131
D

Deleted member 294498

I see this sort of greedy, uncooperative behaviour all the time and I'm so sick of it.

Can we please do something about the HUGE number of players who don't know how to play and/or blatantly can't co-operate in a game that generally relies on a team working well together to win.
Yes, I think you can report those players for trolling (if they don't listen to your warning in the chat)
Not sure though, if so... You can always try at reports.cubecraft.net ;)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Yes, I think you can report those players for trolling (if they don't listen to your warning in the chat)
Not sure though, if so... You can always try at reports.cubecraft.net ;)
I'm not sure, if they don't to that on purpose, why would you report that person, I think they don't how to play it and ask a good player for it, if they don't, they have to read what Tower Defence litteraly is. I only play Tower Defence when I am with friends who are good at the game because I know how annoying it is but I think there is no need for a report. Sorry.

D

Deleted member 294498

I'm not sure, if they don't to that on purpose, why would you report that person, I think they don't how to play it and ask a good player for it, if they don't, they have to read what Tower Defence litteraly is. I only play Tower Defence when I am with friends who are good at the game because I know how annoying it is but I think there is no need for a report. Sorry.
Even though, there are a lot of people doing this with 2 accounts. Just to make the other team more ''bad''

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
A lot of the time I find you can tell who is only doing it because they may not know how to play/speak a foreign language, compared to people who do it with malicious or greedy intent. I've also definitely seen people use alts to sabotage the opposing team before like @Lion mentioned! I have reported people before when the tower saving is so intense that it covers the whole map and inhibits the rest of the team placing anything, but a lot of the time it would be so much nicer to have an easier way to sort these things!

D

Deleted member 294498

They do that on purpose, because you wont just place all those towers on the whole map wrong.
Even though, I think suggesting it again (after all those suggestions) would be a great solution.
If people are placing the towers wrong, there could be a system that they will be warned once.
And after that they will receive a ban for like the normal ''trolling''

Reactions: ellamaree8

Jospop

Novice Member
Dec 12, 2019
Mexico,Mexico
I think it would be better to report them by Trolling so that even if they are given a Warning and do not do it again, the good thing that you have proof

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
I think it would be better to report them by Trolling so that even if they are given a Warning and do not do it again, the good thing that you have proof
Yup I could report him for it! However, this thread was more for discussing peoples experiences with similar players and if you guys think we should do something more about it, or just stick to reporting them :)

D

Deleted member 294498

Yup I could report him for it! However, this thread was more for discussing peoples experiences with similar players and if you guys think we should do something more about it, or just stick to reporting them :)
I think it's a good idea to make a suggestion about it that they will get warned before actually getting a ban for trolling.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him

I totally understand it. Urgh it's terrible xD.

beneuto01

Jul 1, 2015
CubeCraft actually needs to do something about this kind of stuff. 90% of the games I play have players irresponsibly putting towers in places they shouldn't be. The spots exist to allow us the place the most towers we can place on the map. This actually needs to be reinforced.

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
CubeCraft actually needs to do something about this kind of stuff. 90% of the games I play have players irresponsibly putting towers in places they shouldn't be. The spots exist to allow us the place the most towers we can place on the map. This actually needs to be reinforced.
AGREEEEEED!

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Out of all the games that there are on CubeCraft, Tower Defense definitely is the hardest one to play. I understand that some (mainly new) people don’t know how to play the game, which can be quite frustrating since you want to win your game. The only thing that they could possibly do about this, is adding a level restriction. This means that players can only join TD if they are level 10 or higher on cube, although I am concerned about what will happen to the player count of TD when this is a thing. Votekick is also an option.

Reporting is also an option, but I always don’t try to do that because the people who do this are mainly new people and their purpose isn’t always ‘Trolling’. I only try to report people when I see that they have trolled on purpose.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Its the main reason why i quit that game. I loved tower defense but every game you have atleast 1 or 2 people who spam towers in the wrong place and it just ruins the match.

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
Literally just saw this on the opposing side last game! This kind of tower placement is trolling, usually new players who don't understand the rules will try and place a variety of different types of towers and can be taught how to play properly, this person was definitely trying to ruin somebody's game.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 9.15.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 9.15.49 PM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 294498

Literally just saw this on the opposing side last game! This kind of tower placement is trolling, usually new players who don't understand the rules will try and place a variety of different types of towers and can be taught how to play properly, this person was definitely trying to ruin somebody's game.
It's obvious if someone is only placing archer towers around the whole map. So I think it's trolling

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom