Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Okay I've already suggested this before, but I barely got any feedback on it. My suggestion is to add something to prevent people from camping inside the shops, of course you already lose hunger quite fast when you stay in the shop for a long time but this is easily bypassable by just going in and out of the shop. This is in my eyes the biggest problem in assassins at the moment, whenever I want to fight someone who has the same gear as me I can't fight them because they're inside the shop and they don't leave this shop for longer than 3 seconds. My idea is to add something that doesn't really affect players that don't have any gear, the suggestion is that whenever someone leaves a shop he has to stay outside this shop for at least 10 seconds in order to get back into the shop, you can however run to another shop and go into that one. So I'll give a scenario to explain it a bit better, I'm playing assassins, I have full diamond armor and there's another player who has the same gear as me. As I like to fight players who have equal gear as me, because it's just more fun to have a challenge and it gives more of a satisfaction when you kill a diamond geared player than any other, I decide to go and try to kill this player. Soon after I try to kill him he gets close to dying but just makes it into a shop, I still want to kill him though as there aren't many diamond players online. So I wait a little and I see that he isn't going to leave the shop, he only goes out to hit me once or twice and then runs back in and does this tons of times which is really frustrating. So my suggestion would stop players from doing so as it becomes way more dangerous to go outside the shop as they can't go back in for 10 seconds, so or they have to stay inside the shop and deal with the food problem or they have to deal with them being out of the shop for at least 10 seconds.

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
I have the same problem as you... Everyday this thing happens and it is really annoying. I thinks this suggestion is a great one. Looking forward to see this in the game :) (Assassination)

+1 :)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
- I like this idea, I think that this will be good to reduce campers, as they're annoying.
- The current system does still work nicely, but I agree that your idea could result in even less camping.
- Its like a combat cooldown from not letting you to go back into the shop. Its a nice cooldown idea :)

+1

EDIT: Add a pole please

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
- I like this idea, I think that this will be good to reduce campers, as they're annoying.
- The current system does still work nicely, but I agree that your idea could result in even less camping.
- Its like a combat cooldown from not letting you to go back into the shop. Its a nice cooldown idea :)

+1

EDIT: Add a pole please
- Thanks for the support.
- The current system actually doesn't work at all, it's terrible. The only reason why I quit playing assassinations a couple times a day is because players just keep camping and camping and nothing stops them from doing so. Also if they added this it would work great with the current system.
- Yea, it's not that you can't enter the shop once you're combat tagged as you're basically guarenteed to die then if you leave the shop, but it also stops players from camping.
- I tried to edit a poll into it, couldn't find the option. Not sure if it's even possible.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
tzbrjjE.gif

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Cubecraft used to have this method, but removed it because the hunger idea was better.

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
I know how it feels D: +1 from me,
let's hope we can stop (shop)camping :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom