Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carteer

Sep 18, 2016
México
English:
Hello Cubecrafter's I have come to make a suggestion that could be a good solution to everything that is happening, I propose that Cubecraft Games could add the "Buy UnBan" option on the Java server, my reasons are as follows:
1- Cubecraft recently has had a minority of online players compared to previous years where it happened to have 20,000 players online at the same time to only have 7,000 players.
2- Many players have been involved in the painful situation of being Banned by a Sentinel error, this mainly happens to people in Latin America because our Internet connection is not all good and Sentinel takes it as a "Hack".
3- If Cubecraft Games put this option many players with their respective rank or without rank would be willing to pay for their "UnBan", it is worth mentioning that I am not saying that it will not be banned, both sentinel and the moderators would continue doing their respective work, but with this option would be given a new opportunity to all players who have somehow been affected by a similar situation, likewise if some Hackers entered again Sentinel would do its job.
4- Cubecraft Games would have more income to continue growing and putting many new things on the server.
I somehow come to ask Cubecraft to put himself in the place of his players who bet on the and that for an injustice or a small failure to be seen in this situation, many players have invested money in the server when comparing a range, miniatures or multiple points, this option would be viable to generate income to the server and give an opportunity again to all those players who have been affected or not by all this, without more for the moment I hope your understanding and analyze in detail and consider this suggestion. Thank you for your attention and time.
Nice day :)

Español:
Hola Cubecrafter's he venido a hacer una sugerencia que podría ser una buena solución a todo lo que está pasando, propongo que Cubecraft Games podría agregar la opción de "Buy UnBan" en el servidor de Java, mis razones son las siguientes:
1- Cubecraft recientementeha tenido una minoría de jugadores en línea si lo comparamos con años anteriores en donde paso de tener 20,000 jugadores en línea al mismo tiempo a solo tener 7,000 jugadores.
2- muchos jugadores se han visto envueltos en la penosa situación de ser Baneados por un error del Sentinel, esto principalmente nos sucede a las personas de Latinoamérica ya que nuestra conexión a internet no es del todo buena y Sentinel lo toma como un "Hack".
3- Si Cubecraft Games pusiera está opción muchos jugadores con su respectivo rango o sin rango estarian dispuestos a pagar por su "UnBan", cabe mencionar que no estoy diciendo que no se volverá a banear, tanto sentinel como los moderadores seguirían haciendo su respectivotrabajo, pero con esta opción se le daría una nueva oportunidad a todos los jugadores que de alguna manera hemos sido afectados por una situación similar, así mismo si algunos Hackers entraran de nuevo Sentinel haría su trabajo.
4- Cubecraft Games tendria más ingresos para continuarcreciendo y poner muchas más cosas novedosas en el servidor.

De alguna manera vengo a pedir que Cubecraft se ponga en el lugar de sus jugadores que apostaron por el y que por una injusticia o un pequeño fallo se vean en esta situación, muchos jugadores hemos invertido dinero en el servidor al comparar un rango, miniaturas o puntos múltiples, está opción sería viable para poder generar ingresos al servidor y dar de nueva cuenta una oportunidada todos esos jugadores que se han visto afectados o no por todo esto, sin más por el momento espero su compresión y analizan a detalle y consideren está sugerencia.Gracias por su atención y tiempo.
Lindo día :)

D

Deleted member 100818

CubeCraft is a large server which already makes enough money to pay their developers and builders. We're not in a financial crisis, we don't need this. In fact, this would only be unfair for the people who got banned for valid reasons.

A

A pigeon

CubeCraft is a large server which already makes enough money to pay their developers and builders. We're not in a financial crisis, we don't need this. In fact, this would only be unfair for the people who got banned for valid reasons.
How do YOU know that?

Reactions: Priley
D

Deleted member 100818

Well I know it too,but because of te absurd rank price.
And that's why they're just as fine on financial level, so this would be unnecessary. it'd also be pointless as most of those players will hack again.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I absolutely agree with this! +10000
It would be amazing to also add the option 'Buy staff-rank', so people can pay to be staff here! Cubecraft would DEFINITELY get more players and better staff!!
More money, more players, more fun, more options to play, NO DOWNSIDE at all!!!

Plz support mehhh!!!!

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I've always been against the idea of buying yourself out of a ban. If you have done something regarding breaking rules you should get punished for it, so you will think twice before violating the rules. If you could redeem your account access to the server with some cash, it would kind of defeat the whole concept of why people get a ban.

Not too worried about hackers that would keep buying unbans to hack again, there are way cheaper ways to evade bans nowadays.

I would also like to point out that people that get banned for invalid reasons shouldn't be forced to buy their account access back. They obviously should get unbanned for free once an appeal has been succesful. This is why it's really important to have some sort of recording software ready just in case something like this occurs.

D

Deleted member 100818

I absolutely agree with this! +10000
It would be amazing to also add the option 'Buy staff-rank', so people can pay to be staff here! Cubecraft would DEFINITELY get more players and better staff!!
More money, more players, more fun, more options to play, NO DOWNSIDE at all!!!

Plz support mehhh!!!!

This is sarcasm, for all the people taking this seriously
Sarcasm is only fun if you don't tell you're using it..

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

I've always been against the idea of buying yourself out of a ban. If you have done something regarding breaking rules you should get punished for it, so you will think twice before violating the rules. If you could redeem your account access to the server with some cash, it would kind of defeat the whole concept of why people get a ban.

Not too worried about hackers that would keep buying unbans to hack again, there are way cheaper ways to evade bans nowadays.

I would also like to point out that people that get banned for invalid reasons shouldn't be forced to buy their account access back. They'd obviously should get unbanned for free once an appeal has been succesful. This is why it's really important have have some sort of recording software ready just in case something like this occurs.
This should be the last serious reply on this threado

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom