Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should we make this happen click jea or hell noo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stijn.jaspers

Jul 18, 2016
a small house in the netherlands
youtu.be
1 make it so u can buy cubelets in the ingame store for maby 500 points or 1000 points.

2 and that u get 100 vanity point a day for no ranked people or that u can get like 50 vanity points for a easy or hard daily challenge.

3 and i have an other idea make a new glass cage for skywars make a rainbow cage thats awsome.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
1 make it so u can buy cubelets in the ingame store for maby 500 points or 1000 points.
I like that idea but I don't think it will be added

2 and that u get 100 vanity point a day for no ranked people or that u can get like 50 vanity points for a easy or hard daily challenge.
-1 vanity points are just points for donators and for donator features so far I know.

3 and i have an other idea make a new glass cage for skywars make a rainbow cage thats awsome.
I agree with this, But I think its difficult to make.

DeadlyTeijee

Dec 8, 2016
Netherlands
Good ideas that rainbow booths is also a great idea, and with the daily challenges that you can get vanity points, very nice, great that you think along with the server :)

_Adept

Jan 14, 2017
a small but cosy bedroom
I don't know there's something special about earning the cubelets that might be disturbed by being able to buy them. Also the points are generally meant to be used for buying classes or abilities rather than customization items.

The vanity point gain would be a little unfair on the donaters who have invested in their ranks, but it would be nice.

I like the rainbow glass idea but I agree with @StopWalking it might be hard to make.

:) nice ideas though!

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
There would be no point in buying iron rank at all if you could do this. Iron rank only gets 500 a week compared to the 700 a week you are saying stone ranks should be able to receive.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands

-1, I think it's just fair enough that you can get them by winning/playing games.

-1, Vanity Points are just for Donators.

+1, I really like this idea. But, I think it's difficult to make.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I just agree with this idea.
But I think this should be only for donators.

This would result unfair for new people who don't have enough points to buy those cubelets and kits from other game modes.

No, just no.
Players who donated the server only receive these points.
If you want vanity points, BUY A RANK!!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I wouldn't mind being able to buy cubelets maybe allow vanity points to purchase them as well.

Trying to be EULA compliant cubecraft needs as many features as possible for them.

A good looking rainbow cage that fits in the small area that the current cages have might be difficult to make but might be pretty cool

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I think cublets should remain as something you earn not buy, whether it would be with real or ingame money my answer is no,
cublets should remain as something you earn to encourage players to play more games and try their best
if it was by vanity points you will see players having so many cublets because of how easy it is to gain them
i like the way you think about the challenges but i think vanity should remain for donaters, the EULA has done enough to donaters we should let them keep this
(EULA: A rule mojang [owners of minecraft] made that no server is allowed to give donaters any advantages in any game but cosmetics are allowed since they don't impact gameplay)
This should not only be available in skywars, make it so that all games can get the rainbow cage, but it is the coolest cage and i don't think it should be easy to gain

Jan 4, 2017
USA

good idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom