Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should those 2 words or things that come close be blacklisted?

• Yes, its annoying when people say that. Add it to the blacklisted words.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • No, just accept it.

Votes: 31 88.6%

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Whenever you kill someone you should ALWAYS call them noobs, losers and say L or e/z.
Believe it or not, it actually makes players play on the server longer, thus increasing the player count

If you want this server to continue growing, make people angry when you kill them. It will motivate them to get better or to stay on to try to game snipe you

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I feel like I need to tell you something because it seems like many people think the opposite.
You are not the only person in the server. Your friends, even your family (if they play) are not the only people in the server. There are many people you don't know absolutely nothing about, therefore you can't know what their reaction would be. Yes, what I mean is you can't know how they would react if someone calls them a "scum" or if someone tells them "go kys". I guess that's one of the reasons there are chat rules and if we follow your logic, we need to remove them all because people should learn not to get offended when they are on the internet?
I 100% agree on this. Couldn't explain it better.

RaSCoN_

Nov 10, 2017
lol i go in ffa looking for those people who say "e/z" and "noob" after each kill, like they might not be calling me ez and noob but still, its just fun to target them and call them e/z.
Kills you and call you noob, you kill them? they still call you noob, you lose a game of skywars and you say wp and they call you noob, you win a game of skywars and say gg yet they call you a noob again, you play duels and 7hp some high rank player, you say gg and he looks at ur rank and be like "ez stone rank" you rematch with him and 8hp him again, yet he calls u ez and noob again, thats what happen all the time in CC, its quite rare now to find that friendly player who accepts defeat and say gg when you kill him or if he beats you, specially in ffa.
they gonna call you noob and e/z even if ur good af or bad af, its not an actual "bullying", annoying ? yes it is, but you get used to it when you find that more than half of the server is like that, every1 of those who calls you noob and ez, is a noob and ez himself xd, it shouldnt be blacklisted, nor mutable, just ignore ig

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Tryharders think everyone's a noob, if you kill them, you're a noob, if they kill you, you're eZ, if you use strategy, you're a noob. I'll leave a -1 here as its entertaining to see salt flood the server.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Might I just add, when noob was blocked, people started saying n88b, n11b etc? This is so much more fun than being called a noob. (Was even funnier when people kept using alternatives for 'noob' 2 weeks after the word was unblocked from the chat filter.)

This is actually still an inside joke with a friend of mine. People just are really special and talented, aren't they.

Reactions: Lilleh__

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
if we follow your logic, we need to remove them all because people should learn not to get offended when they are on the internet?
Yes actually that would be great. It'll also flush out the ones that speak too vulgarly so they can get muted and normal people won't. Bonus points for wannabes because they can report more people.

Again, if you really can't handle chat, just turn it off.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Maserati

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2018
Yes actually that would be great. It'll also flush out the ones that speak too vulgarly so they can get muted and normal people won't. Bonus points for wannabes because they can report more people.

Again, if you really can't handle chat, just turn it off.
Some people can't handle it as well as others can. But hey, thats just you.

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
How about an update where we man up for once and just ignore or accept what other people say, whatever they say. If it's getting annoying it's an /ignore, and that's it.

I know this is an unpopulair opinion but I think we should be able to take such comments from other people. We might even learn a real-life lesson from it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom