Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft add Build Battle and Draw My Thing?

• Total voters

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Out of all the games on Cubecraft, where are those classic games everyone wants to play?
We have had threads about the return of Hide and Seek, the Parkour, and Money Walls. But two games that should be added should come with support as well. These two games allow creativity to be exposed, a fun race, and overall opinion from the other players as well.

If this sounds confusing to you, I am talking about Build Battle and Draw My Thing.

Surely you should know how to play these games, but if you don't....

Build Battle
Into the arena you go building the theme that players voted for. Everyone can vote for building themes.
You have 5 minutes in an enclosed area by yourself building the best you can of that theme.
For example (Theme: Carrot)
I would build a carrot farm with a bunny inside of it!

Once those 5 minutes are up, let the voting begin! In a completely anonymous voting, other players vote builds that are the best. You cannot vote for your own build, sadly.
Top 3 players get points and stuff!

Draw My Thing

With a full lobby, players rotate in and out drawing the theme. Lets say I have to draw a boat. I will be the only one that knows what I'm drawing. Players type in the chat to guess what I am drawing, and if the get it correct the achieve a certain number of points. When they type in the word correctly, it will be invisible to other guessers. After every player draws twice, the game ends. The top 3 players with the most points get points!
To be honest with you, I have not been on Cubecraft for a whole long time. If this was a game in the past, let me know, because I don't get half of the stuff that goes on.
Vote at the top and comment down below on your opinion or if you would like to see the game in a different way.
As always:
Godbless - CamBam300

F

Facelurite

Who would be so cruel as to vote no? You know , fill your suggestions random pics then these people will say yes.

+1 btw i need a popular build server for 1.12'. Draw my thing also sonce memeplex is dead

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Ehmm yes.. Nice game I think!
But maybe in a cubecraft style?
This two games have Hypixel also and cubecraft is a very orginal server but the concepts of the games are awsome so that would be nice! :)

Reactions: Hoebelpro

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
This two games have Hypixel also and cubecraft is a very orginal server
Cubecraft doesn't like to copy
To Much Coping of Mineplex.
kfkn8F5.jpg

CuBeCrAfT iS aN oRiGiNaL sErVeR
C_aNOzCXgAICBD4.jpg

NECROPLAYER

Aug 20, 2017
Colombia
Ya veo de que trata, y si, he visto que no hay Build Battle y eso es algo que le falta al servidor. Una modalidad de lo que vendría siendo el mismo juego, de Creatividad y no esta, es algo muy notorio y raro.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D