Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like Money Walls to be added back?

• Yes, absolutely!

• No, I don't think it's a good idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
tbh I feel like the game was unpopular b/c the game was broken.
It was fun, just lasted FOREVER. Especially the ice map.
Agreed, the lobbies were pretty full before the bug.
The ice map is the best one to rush on, had a really different gameplay from prison or volcano, the maps can be made to change drastically the game.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Oh yeah, walls. Then Blockwars should be removed too, there's a giant wall!

Also, comparing Money walls to Eggwars is like comparing Survival Games to Skywars... Yes, the objective is basically the same, but the gameplay is completely different.

Also, the fact that is was broken is not a reason for removal.... Just FIX IT...

The fact that it was removed because it couldn't be updated because there is nothing to update is nonsense... If something's good, you don't need to update it!
No, they weren't a lot of players, but that's probably because the game is quite confusing the first time you play it. A good tutorial/guideline before the game could help.
-MaestroCygni-

Aihegao

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
LITter box
niceme.me
Money walls was a very dull game. The only major updates you can do to it is only maps. There was no room for development imo.
You know, This comment is quite irritating, Even with just map updates in EggWars (My favorite game) that keeps it going, It's the most important type of update in my opinion. My favorite side of minecraft and cubecraft is undoubtedly the PvP, So these game types are a must. It's a shame to see all the good yet unpopular ones go, Yes BlockBand is good, But it feels a little off like a generic rhythm game remake. I think overall Money Walls was a great gamemode although I didn't play it much. With proper but even infrequent updates, The game could've still gone on. But yes Cube needs to make more openings for new games, I just don't think money walls was a wise choice. So for me this is a must.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
You clearly never tried with friends of playing seriously, but whatever, your opinion
You don't know what I'm doing right now, and you don't know what I did when Money Walls was on CubeCraft Games. I ALWAYS went to that game with 4 friends.
Also, we knew how to play, even we won some games. But we didn't like It at all :)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You don't know what I'm doing right now, and you don't know what I did when Money Walls was on CubeCraft Games. I ALWAYS went to that game with 4 friends.
Also, we knew how to play, even we won some games. But we didn't like It at all :)
Yeah, common sense, if you don't like it it's 100% obivously correlated to playing always with 4 friends and winning games.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Yeah, common sense, if you don't like it it's 100% obivously correlated to playing always with 4 friends and winning games.
You didn't understand me. Me and my friends tried the game to see if it was funny. After some games, we found it boring and stopped playing it.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
You know, This comment is quite irritating, Even with just map updates in EggWars (My favorite game) that keeps it going, It's the most important type of update in my opinion. My favorite side of minecraft and cubecraft is undoubtedly the PvP, So these game types are a must. It's a shame to see all the good yet unpopular ones go, Yes BlockBand is good, But it feels a little off like a generic rhythm game remake. I think overall Money Walls was a great gamemode although I didn't play it much. With proper but even infrequent updates, The game could've still gone on. But yes Cube needs to make more openings for new games, I just don't think money walls was a wise choice. So for me this is a must.
I understand what you're saying, and I'm sorry if I irritated you, however there was some updates for Money Walls, and they only brought a decent amount of players for a good two days until dying out again. If there are any big, game changing updates that you might be able to think of, please suggest it in a separate thread and tag myself and @Mac . :)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I understand what you're saying, and I'm sorry if I irritated you, however there was some updates for Money Walls, and they only brought a decent amount of players for a good two days until dying out again. If there are any big, game changing updates that you might be able to think of, please suggest it in a separate thread and tag myself and @Mac . :)
What are these updates you talk about? Because we always had the same 3 maps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom