Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like Money Walls to be added back?

• Yes, absolutely!

• No, I don't think it's a good idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
It was a pretty nice game tbh, but no updates and letting it be broken, ruined it. There were also a few bugs which weren't fixed. So it's logical that people stop playing and it become unpopulair, you got an absolutely yes from my side.
Thanks a lot for support, if the game will be back it'll be because of people like you :3

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
N1dq9ui.png

@TheJeroen @Lezappen

Reactions: TheJeroen

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not so sure that:
people wanting it too are at an all time high. (I think idk)
The game is honestly quite forgotten about at this point, a good 2 months later.
I'm quite split about this suggestion, but that doesn't matter.
The point is that if they were going to add it back, they would have done it a long time ago.
And don't compare this to 1.8.
Obviously, as we can see from multiple experiences, CubeCraft is not willing to just add more games than they have now (Ender doesn't count).
By simply allowing you to connect through 1.8, they weren't losing anything.
To add Money Walls back would mean the removal of a different game.
So sorry, I highly doubt its coming back at this point.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
IMO Money Walls was a great game, except for the fact that teammates can really, REALLY screw you over by hogging the gens and taking your stuff when you die by mobs...
Especially when they upgrade an iron gen to the skelly level.
Me and @Lezappen had a (pretty much) unbeatable strategy
I had probably 8 deaths and 200 ish kills, Most of those deaths are because of my internet disconnecting me every so often (like once an hour)

It was a good game, but just a little bit too easy...
I'd like to see it making a return though

Reactions: Ping Ether

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
IMO Money Walls was a great game, except for the fact that teammates can really, REALLY screw you over by hogging the gens and taking your stuff when you die by mobs...
I had probably 8 deaths and 200 ish kills, Most of those deaths are because of my internet disconnecting me every so often (like once an hour)

It wasn't that it was too easy, it's that everyone that played it sucked. It was actually one of the hardest games IMO.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I'm not so sure that:
The game is honestly quite forgotten about at this point, a good 2 months later.
I'm quite split about this suggestion, but that doesn't matter.
The point is that if they were going to add it back, they would have done it a long time ago.
Obviously, as we can see from multiple experiences, CubeCraft is not willing to just add more games than they have now (Ender doesn't count).
So sorry, I highly doubt its coming back at this point.
This doesn't explain why people keep adding a side note "Add Money Walls back" in their suggestions.
I get your point, adding games is not cheap. But, Money Walls games are long and big, so I don't think they use as many servers.
Well that might even not make sense but, ok.
Not really, I just don't see how. The reason it won't be brought back was the lack of interest. But now that it's gone, community is acutally trying to take it back.
*Deletes post about how this is going to be like 1.8*
Obviously, as we can see from multiple experiences, CubeCraft is not willing to just add more games than they have now (Ender doesn't count)
Too bad, because TW, MinerWare and BlockBand don't have that much popularity, even though there are people interested in them.
True.
Maybe some games have reached the end, just maybe. Money Walls had a playerbase, a decent one, that was assured to last if considered. It wasn't though, as they experimented with loads of minigame, less competitive based games.

And if there's really some "Other competitive team game coming in the future" aside from that "Wall already being on another server" kinda thing, that to me doesn't make sense at all, bringing back Money Walls would be a great choice. No need to come up with more island-bowspammer based games or family friendly party games. We already have loads of them.

If there's a game mode that isn't unfair, that isn't based on bowspamming or camping, and that is highly competitive, it's for sure Money Walls.

Lol, teammates, I only need @CallMeCookies , the first person I met on CCG, and where did I meet him? Money Walls lobby.
We were unstoppable. We were in a team of two. Me, and him. We won the game, the rest of the teams all had 5 players until the end.
Wow, those were good times. No game feels like Money Walls, I miss it a lot.
It wasn't that it was too easy, it's that everyone that played it sucked. It was actually one of the hardest games IMO.
Yeah, no emerald generators at home, just at mid. It was hard without communication with teammates. AkA skype with the kiddo next to you in the lobby.
But it was part of the game, and I loved it.

Crafty

Oct 10, 2015
I agree! Money walls come back! They new game in my personal opinion was... boring. And very hard too. I don't know anyone who plays it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom