Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like Money Walls to be added back?

• Yes, absolutely!

• No, I don't think it's a good idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Money walls was just never that popular due to NO MAJOR UPDATES. Yeah its unpopular but I mean we're there any major bug fixes? Did they ever add more maps, kits, and/or gamemodes? This is completely different from eggwars. It requires teamwork and actual pvp skills not some bowspammers. It's much harder than eggwars and slower paced but it is unique in its own way.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Hello, so a many of you know, one of our own original games, Trump Simulator Money Walls was replaced by a guitar hero wannabe. Most people like it, I'm fine with the game too, but the fact that Money Walls never got a new map or update is really, really unfortunate. Me and my pal really did love that game, and still people pay respects for it on the forums.

My suggestion is, as the title sais, to bring Money Walls BACK

But not as it was before.

I'd suggest making armor max protection I and not II
Making hotile mobs in generators less aggressive
Add cheaper blocks (Obsidian was expensive)

Now hopfully you're a smart boi and you didn't just go to the commnents and post "It was unpopular duhhh"
Well I tell you what smart one, it was unpopular because it never got an update and because when it broke they didn't pay any attention to fixing it.

I feel like CubeCraft is losing its competitive side. Removed control point, a team CTF game, with a silly minigame cluster and removed Money Walls to make this music-game thing. Don't get me wrong. Again, I love BlockBand and MinerWare.
But I'd like to see some more competitive PvP games to the mix, and Money Walls was the perfect example.

So please, don't comment "It was unpopular" "We already have Eggwars" "People didn't like it!111!!"
Thanks a lot if you didn't.
If you did, well RIP.

Please give a reason if you vote "No" in the poll.
@Mac @Tacosbefriends

-The Pingest
Of the Ethers
There some bugs when it's fixed it will be released soon :)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
There some bugs when it's fixed it will be released soon :)
What are you a staff member? A developer? The original Money Walls creator? No. They just removed it, out of nowhere because it was broken, instead of fixing it. Now that they developed "The most advanced musical Minecraft Plugin that was ever created" what are the chances they are working on it? Even if they did, why wouldn't they just tell us, instead of making us post these threads and start new hashtags?

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
What are you a staff member? A developer? The original Money Walls creator? No. They just removed it, out of nowhere because it was broken, instead of fixing it. Now that they developed "The most advanced musical Minecraft Plugin that was ever created" what are the chances they are working on it? Even if they did, why wouldn't they just tell us, instead of making us post these threads and start new hashtags?
They did make a post read it they said there are some bugs

Klemortian

Sep 16, 2016
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Hello, so a many of you know, one of our own original games, Trump Simulator Money Walls was replaced by a guitar hero wannabe. Most people like it, I'm fine with the game too, but the fact that Money Walls never got a new map or update is really, really unfortunate. Me and my pal really did love that game, and still people pay respects for it on the forums.

My suggestion is, as the title sais, to bring Money Walls BACK

But not as it was before.

I'd suggest making armor max protection I and not II
Making hotile mobs in generators less aggressive
Add cheaper blocks (Obsidian was expensive)

Now hopfully you're a smart boi and you didn't just go to the commnents and post "It was unpopular duhhh"
Well I tell you what smart one, it was unpopular because it never got an update and because when it broke they didn't pay any attention to fixing it.

I feel like CubeCraft is losing its competitive side. Removed control point, a team CTF game, with a silly minigame cluster and removed Money Walls to make this music-game thing. Don't get me wrong. Again, I love BlockBand and MinerWare.
But I'd like to see some more competitive PvP games to the mix, and Money Walls was the perfect example.

So please, don't comment "It was unpopular" "We already have Eggwars" "People didn't like it!111!!"
Thanks a lot if you didn't.
If you did, well RIP.

Please give a reason if you vote "No" in the poll.
@Mac @Tacosbefriends

-The Pingest
Of the Ethers
I agree totally this game was amazing .

Reactions: Ping Ether
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom