• Yes

Votes: 40 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
To show all my points i will compare skywars a few years ago and now.

Solo skywars few years ago:
Okay lets loot my chest and search for a secret one.
Ow that guy is coming to me and wants to team! Mh.. but i dont really trust him. Lets just accept and kill him later when he doesnt expect it. Lets build a skybase so we are difficult to reach! *lots of fun building and protecting the base* owno my mate just got punched with a bow with punch 3! xD. A guy asked me to team so we can do 2v2 lets do that! Yeah i won! GG. Someone just asked me how to enable fly, i said alt f4 xD.

Skywars solo now.
OKAY BREAK THE CHEST WITH MY AXE JUMP TO MID RUSH TO AN ISLAND WITH SPEED AND JUMPBOOS 3. *got killed*
Player: stupid hacker you noob cant play lol learn the game
Okay lets try different tactic..
Hey mate lets tea.. *BANNED*
Okay i will just build some blocks in the sky.. *BANND*
Hey guys you want to watch and play my strea.. *MUTED*
"How to fly?"
Press alt f4... *MUTED*
"Okay this server is stupid lets play on a different one"
You
Are
Not
Allowed
To
Do
ANYTHING EXCEPT TRYHARDING

Ok,now I kinda of agree with you.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Solo skywars few years ago:
Okay lets loot my chest and search for a secret one.
Ow that guy is coming to me and wants to team! Mh.. but i dont really trust him. Lets just accept and kill him later when he doesnt expect it. Lets build a skybase so we are difficult to reach! *lots of fun building and protecting the base* owno my mate just got punched with a bow with punch 3! xD. A guy asked me to team so we can do 2v2 lets do that! Yeah i won! GG. Someone just asked me how to enable fly, i said alt f4 xD.
Basically everything here is from the POV of the one's in the advantage. The single players that had to deal with this would definitely not be enjoying this as much as you.

Skywars solo now.
OKAY BREAK THE CHEST WITH MY AXE JUMP TO MID RUSH TO AN ISLAND WITH SPEED AND JUMPBOOS 3. *got killed*
Player: stupid hacker you noob cant play lol learn the game
Okay lets try different tactic..
Hey mate lets tea.. *BANNED*
Okay i will just build some blocks in the sky.. *BANND*
Hey guys you want to watch and play my strea.. *MUTED*
"How to fly?"
Press alt f4... *MUTED*
"Okay this server is stupid lets play on a different one"
You
Are
Not
Allowed
To
Do
ANYTHING EXCEPT TRYHARDING
Change of rules, and change of the average player. Teaming is an unfair strategy no matter how you look at it in solo.
Advertising streams was a rule change mostly to combat the obnoxious chat spam with 4 different colours, bolded and italicized chat. I'm not too bothered by the ones who do it lightly without spamming an eyesore of a message, so I wouldn't have any problems with light advertising be allowed.
As for telling people to do alt4: Not sure how that's funny. I'm not saying it's a super serious thing, but I truly cannot see the entertainment in having someone forcibly close their game for no apparent reason.

Reactions: Elenahh

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
Basically everything here is from the POV of the one's in the advantage. The single players that had to deal with this would definitely not be enjoying this as much as you.

Change of rules, and change of the average player. Teaming is an unfair strategy no matter how you look at it in solo.
Advertising streams was a rule change mostly to combat the obnoxious chat spam with 4 different colours, bolded and italicized chat. I'm not too bothered by the ones who do it lightly without spamming an eyesore of a message, so I wouldn't have any problems with light advertising be allowed.
As for telling people to do alt4: Not sure how that's funny. I'm not saying it's a super serious thing, but I truly cannot see the entertainment in having someone forcibly close their game for no apparent reason.

Another thing,
What do you expect that new players do when they join your server. Just 100% new mc players. They join a sw game and doenst know how to fight. He will just instantly getting killed because he isnt allowed to do anything, he cant make a base, he cant team with a better player, he can only tryhard and die because the distance between islands are incredibly small for him to do anything

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Another thing,
What do you expect that new players do when they join your server. Just 100% new mc players. They join a sw game and doenst know how to fight. He will just instantly getting killed because he isnt allowed to do anything, he cant make a base, he cant team with a better player, he can only tryhard and die because the distance between islands are incredibly small for him to do anything
So you're basically suggesting to privilege inexperienced players by making certain rules not apply to them? That's extremely unfair to the people who have practised their skill in order for them to win games more frequently.

Everyone's been a noob player on their first day. Besides, it's not like SkyWars is purely based on PvP skill, since stragety and making the right decisions is a very important aspect as well. I've said that too many times. You could be the best player ever and still lose because you blindly speedbridge to mid or a different island and just get shot off or cleaned after a fight.

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
So you're basically suggesting to privilege inexperienced players by making certain rules not apply to them? That's extremely unfair to the people who have practised their skill in order for them to win games more frequently.

Everyone's been a noob player on their first day. Besides, it's not like SkyWars is purely based on PvP skill, since stragety and making the right decisions is a very important aspect as well. I've said that too many times. You could be the best player ever and still lose because you blindly speedbridge to mid or a different island and just get shot off or cleaned after a fight.

You did not understand my point.

Teaming is an unfair strategy no matter how you look at it in solo.
Its not really ''unfair'' if there is a way to counter it. Maybe they are stronger if they are with 2 players but whats the difference? Whats worse? Having an op swordsman kit with speed and strength or 2 players not killing each other and walking side by side. You can easily kill a team in a few ways
1: Shoot them of the island
2: Shoot them of the island with punch 3 in overpowered mode. ow wait you removed that because reasons unknown
3: Hit them with a knockback ite.. ow wait you removed that because reasons unknown
4: Find a guy with the same ''unfair advantage'' to team with so it would be 2v2 or 2v2v1v1 ,2v2v2 etc etc
5: SKYBASING
6: Running away and try to beat them of the island
7: Hide, they are with 2 players or more so it could be easy to find right? Because teams are so overpowered as hell
8: Threat them with bans if they dont know its allowed ;))))
9: If you think you are better than the team just fight
10: Lava is always the answer for many things in a skywars battle
11: Wait until they make a mistake like coming to you and then shoot them of/jump behind them

Its not really unfair its just hard sometimes to get rid off, but it would make skywars so much better

Or to make us all happy, make it a rotation gamemode called: ''The better version of Skywars''

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaphly

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
You did not understand my point.

Its not really ''unfair'' if there is a way to counter it. Maybe they are stronger if they are with 2 players but whats the difference? Whats worse? Having an op swordsman kit with speed and strength or 2 players not killing each other and walking side by side. You can easily kill a team in a few ways
1: Shoot them of the island
2: Shoot them of the island with punch 3 in overpowered mode. ow wait you removed that because reasons unknown
3: Hit them with a knockback ite.. ow wait you removed that because reasons unknown
4: Find a guy with the same ''unfair advantage'' to team with so it would be 2v2 or 2v2v1v1 ,2v2v2 etc etc
5: SKYBASING
6: Running away and try to beat them of the island
7: Hide, they are with 2 players or more so it could be easy to find right? Because teams are so overpowered as hell
8: Threat them with bans if they dont know its allowed ;))))
9: If you think you are better than the team just fight
10: Lava is always the answer for many things in a skywars battle
11: Wait until they make a mistake like coming to you and then shoot them of/jump behind them

Its not really unfair its just hard sometimes to get rid off, but it would make skywars so much better

Or to make us all happy, make it a rotation gamemode called: ''The better version of Skywars''
It's more harder then you think. Also, it's like saying that hacks aren't an unfair advantage (and there is a counter to it). Rules are rules for a reason. It's called solo for a reason. If you wanna play with teams, go on teams mode. So what if they are new players, we were all new players in the past and slowly got better and better. And this is getting off topic of this thread, if you wanna talk about this, make a thread about it.

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
\
It's more harder then you think. Also, it's like saying that hacks aren't an unfair advantage (and there is a counter to it). Rules are rules for a reason. It's called solo for a reason. If you wanna play with teams, go on teams mode. So what if they are new players, we were all new players in the past and slowly got better and better. And this is getting off topic of this thread, if you wanna talk about this, make a thread about it.
Okay kid listen, if i want to team i team in solo skywars, the bad thing about TEAM SKYWARS is that everyone has a TEAM what doesnt make it special anymore now shut up okay

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
neither does anyone give a damn about you, not like you hurt me by saying that

also, it's not war, it's just a video game you idiot, lol
so it has to be fair because its a video game? and if you dont have any friends to team with is not my problem

this is last comment now i will ignore you for the rest of my life like everybody else does

Spam pot

Oct 14, 2018
so it has to be fair because its a video game? and if you dont have any friends to team with is not my problem

this is last comment now i will ignore you for the rest of my life like everybody else does
no, but it's not war and the server decide their own rules. if u hate it so much ur more than free to leave. goodbye

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Another thing,
Okay, sure, let's just give them prot 6 armor and let all the tryhards fight them in leather. That'll improve their experience and definitely not at the cost of another's experience. /s
Just because you're not good at the game, doesn't justify you having an unfair advantage. A more extreme example: It surely does not justify someone cheating.

Wait wait wait... just because something is counter-able means it's perfectly fair? That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.
Anyways, imagine two tryhards teaming up on a singular you. How is this fair? You're really underestimating how annoying dealing with a team can be.
You're playing solo. This does not mean you should encounter teams of two or more, since that would not be solo. First-time players should logically know that solo means no teams.

so it has to be fair because its a video game?
Pretty much.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It honestly doesn’t matter if they bring back “old cubecraft” at this point. This server ever since about early 2017 or even earlier has been run so poorly that it wouldn’t make a difference.

Even if they did bring back “old cubecraft”, ask yourself this:
Would it really effect the overall success of the server?

Reactions: God.

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
If only so that you could put everything back. The world is not like that and we should admit that there are the best place in the server.
Hmmmm... its true, old CubeCraft was better but it has been changed. And yeah we can't do anything about it... only we can share our ideas to make CubeCraft better than ever before! :)
I believe that Minecraft won't die, because of Fortnite is in now. I think that Minecraft will get in the future more players than Fortnite... surely! ❤️

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think that Minecraft will get in the future more players than Fortnite... surely! ❤️
Fortnite is clearly more popular. Most people have moved on from Minecraft and the majority of kids probably play Fortnite now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom