Votes: 40 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Quote by Story: "Developers make plugins, not time machines."
If we could, we'd love to be able to have everyone that once played, play on the server again. We'd love to bring back all the games.
Why don't we, you ask?
Although it's undoubtedly already mentioned above, we can't control people and have them play. We don't have the player counts we used to, so our system that was built for 10K+ average would not work with our current 2K+ average. We can't turn it back.
Another thing which was already mentioned above: The biweekly rotation system will grant players a chance to play the removed gamemodes for two weeks. That's about all we can do right now.
If only so that you could put everything back. The world is not like that and we should admit that there are the best place in the server.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well if a game does not mean very much that it is not right that you have to get away. Maybe you get it because then you pay a little bit for nothing. I never made blockband myself.

??

Also, you know you can multi-quote people right?

Reactions: remio

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
What I'm trying to say it's a bit hard to understand what you're saying at all because your English isn't very... good.

So yea... You don't need to make a separate post for every reply. It just clogs up everything.

Well if a game does not mean very much that it is not right that you have to get away. Maybe you get it because then you pay a little bit for nothing. I never made blockband myself.
I hope in any case that new games will come. I think that new games have arisen, that more people are testing.
You have no proof, right? I think that will change. Why else do people complain?
Maybe that's right, but then men still have the right to make statements about it.
If only so that you could put everything back. The world is not like that and we should admit that there are the best place in the server.

Reactions: remio and Zaphly

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
What I'm trying to say it's a bit hard to understand what you're saying at all because your English isn't very... good.

So yea... You don't need to make a separate post for every reply. It just clogs up everything.
I am not perfect either, am a Dutchman haha. 15 years, I am still developing.

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Stoooooooooooooop makingggggggg thoooosseeeee topicssssss

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Every day 199900 topics

'return old CubeCraft'
'update sucks undo it'
'wtf where games are'

Just Stop
Can not you talk about it? It is a public server, the suggestion does not exist for nothing, so do not be annoyed. I find it strange that I can not speak in a form that expresses freedom.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Like people have explained a thousands times on this forum in the past week or so: this change isn't here because Cubecraft thought everyone would love it, but because it is needed. And I can only say that it seems to be working for the games that I play on the server.

Also, just cut out the "we" nonsense. Talk for yourself and people will either agree or disagree, don't act like you speak on behalf of all the players.

Anyway, the thread about the update itself did enough explaining on to why and what, but looks like most of you never even read through it. I'll quote some of it and highlight some words for you.
Honestly I doubt they will change it back like everyone said, but still might as well share my opinion and reasoning. And yes I saw the thread, but even saying that wasn't going to stop players from complaining as you can see. That "we" part, saying that for about all my friends that quit. Yep, all of them. Was it really needed like you said? A staff said it was to funnel players to others games. Does that make the server grow any bigger or is it just for those popular games to grow more? Honestly, I would rather have a one day rotation system. I would be fine with that so I can get to play the game I like the most and not wait two weeks for it to come. Also, arcade should be a whole new game in the rotation system rather then have the mini games in arcade be a whole game themselves.

Reactions: God.

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
No, CubeCraft has done this right so that games can be completed faster etc .. for the new people. CubeCraft knew that people were going to stop playing the game, but if you understand their idea, you know what they mean by it. Yet?

Reactions: God. and Abodz

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
No, CubeCraft has done this right so that games can be completed faster etc .. for the new people. CubeCraft knew that people were going to stop playing the game, but if you understand their idea, you know what they mean by it. Yet?
So what your saying is that they plan on completing these popular games first then going back? Well I've seen owners tried that and the players that quit before still never came back. My question is that why not put more effort into the less popular games instead of the popular games? Arcade for example had huge potential just like every other server. And also, the updates for blockwars and the less popular games didn't get big updates. Players like me shown so many threads about adding kits to blockwars. I mean, I guess they do have their lives.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I disagree that what they done is right... They obviously done it for reasons but I went wandering around other big servers last night and all I felt was sadness for ours.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So what your saying is that they plan on completing these popular games first then going back? Well I've seen owners tried that and the players that quit before still never came back. My question is that why not put more effort into the less popular games instead of the popular games? Arcade for example had huge potential just like every other server. And also, the updates for blockwars and the less popular games didn't get big updates. Players like me shown so many threads about adding kits to blockwars. I mean, I guess they do have their lives.

The thing about some of these games was that: what exactly were their "potential". You can't tell me that adding a few new kits would make Blockwars suddenly a more popular games or that adding some new maps would bring a whole batch of new regulars.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
The thing about some of these games was that: what exactly were their "potential". You can't tell me that adding a few new kits would make Blockwars suddenly a more popular games or that adding some new maps would bring a whole batch of new regulars.

So Cubecraft went for the safe route (the games that already were popular) instead of taking the risk of trying to update other games to make them popular too.

No c: .

Reactions: Abodz
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom