Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you guys think they should bring it back? Or should they leave it dying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
There are plenty UHC servers. And UHC got originally removed as it was extremely inactive and it had a lot of bugs.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Referring to your poll

"Should they leave it dying"

The UHC lobby was literally where I went when I wanted to go AFK without being disturbed seeing as there were, most of the time, only one or two players there (and they weren't even playing).

UHC was extremely dead due to the excessive amount of bugs it had and how the game was treated by the devs and managers.

I actually had a discussion about bringing UHC back or not with Juskebat, he stated that it doesn't matter whether the game was filled with bugs or not, he thought it should come back as a featured game. I then said, and I still feel this way, that bringing a dead, bugged game back doesn't make any sense. at all.

This might bring some good attention to Cubecraft!
UHC wasn't unique at all. The only games that, in my opinion, make Cubecraft stand out are Tower Defence, MinerWare and a couple of featured games

Reactions: Sweetenerera
D

Deleted member 59979

If they fix a huge amount of the bugs then maybe they could bring it back as a featured game but i dont see any reason to bring it back as a full game. It was extremely inactive and I never actually managed to get enough players together to play a game.

Reactions: Juskebat

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I want UHC to be brought back better than ever! I loved that game. and therefore the developers should bring back UHC because it is an awesome game mode and i cant find any UHC servers. this might bring some good attention to Cubecraft!
I TOTALLY AGREE. Even for 2 days it’s fine. There are enough people liking the gamemode. So the people that like it can at least play it for once, for the people disliking it, it’s just 2 days, not everyone likes quake craft or team sg as well!

UHC IS AWESOME!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I TOTALLY AGREE. Even for 2 days it’s fine. There are enough people liking the gamemode. So the people that like it can at least play it for once, for the people disliking it, it’s just 2 days, not everyone likes quake craft or team sg as well!

UHC IS AWESOME!
With that logic, add Bingo, Battle Zone, Speed Eggwars, Barn Brawl, Parkour Minigame, Blockband, Hour Glass, Super Craft Bros, TNT Trouble, Hide and Seek, and Competitive Parkour..
All games some people enjoyed playing. And I mean.. it's just for two days, am I right? So why not add every single game as featured game.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The only 1.9 PvP UHC that was relevant enough was found on CubeCraft.

UHC it self isn’t a unique game mode, but the fact that 1.9 PvP is available attracts the latter of Cube’s audience.

UHC making a return is unlikely but I’m sure Cube won’t make the same mistakes.

It is a good idea to add back UHC but with way less player counts (10 max, 4 to start) in CCGN Bedrock.
  • It will be way more popular
  • Definitely a “Unique” game mode
  • Fits among the available gamemodes.
So with the reasons listed above I hope it’s added at least in the Bedrock version.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I'm not sure that it had 'a lot' of bugs, but it did have a game breaking one that was not particularly easy to debug. I said it in another thread but I'll repeat it here, there are technical issues in the way of adding UHC and Bingo to featured games and we'd need to throw dev time at the issue to solve it. Not going to say it will never happen, but it won't be happening at least in the short-medium term.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not sure that it had 'a lot' of bugs, but it did have a game breaking one that was not particularly easy to debug. I said it in another thread but I'll repeat it here, there are technical issues in the way of adding UHC and Bingo to featured games and we'd need to throw dev time at the issue to solve it. Not going to say it will never happen, but it won't be happening at least in the short-medium term.
So, in Cubecraft's language it won't be added any time?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

UHC IS AWESOME!
If, as you say, there are a lot of people who like it, then how come the lobby was literally empty 23 hours per day?

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
If, as you say, there are a lot of people who like it, then how come the lobby was literally empty 23 hours per day?
Simply because it was unplayable due to the likelihood of a crash. A lot of people liked the game, but they didn't play often because it was ruined by the Loading Terrain bug. If the game didn't crash, they'd have played more.

D

Deleted member 436996

Simply because it was unplayable due to the likelihood of a crash. A lot of people liked the game, but they didn't play often because it was ruined by the Loading Terrain bug. If the game didn't crash, they'd have played more.
Or maybe it was just a dead game abused by tons of people to speculate and get on the leaderboards. The top 2nd got banned for abusing, and I've got proof that 1 person on the suhc leaderboard also used alts. Also how can you know if many people liked it? I'm sure you haven't even asked more than 4 persons

Reactions: Priley

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Or maybe it was just a dead game abused by tons of people to speculate and get on the leaderboards. The top 2nd got banned for abusing, and I've got proof that 1 person on the suhc leaderboard also used alts. Also how can you know if many people liked it? I'm sure you haven't even asked more than 4 persons
Why is everyone so negative about the game, all games contain bugs, nor is UHC, so??? You don’t have to put down UHC because it has bugs, or player abused the game, people are abusinf eggwars also, it happens to every game, but the fact UHC was little it looked mega. It’s just a vert enjoyable game.

Reactions: vodkaman2billion

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Or maybe it was just a dead game abused by tons of people to speculate and get on the leaderboards. Also how can you know if many people liked it? I'm sure you haven't even asked more than 4 persons
Here are more than 4 people who I used to play alongside, many with more than 100 games played. This is how I know they liked it. Note that it is predominantly only regular UHC players that I remember, not speed, and I only started playing regularly in October 2017.
  • AmyFove_714
  • TaneoIsBae_
  • ItsErwin
  • Foxy011
  • Aronija
  • DenisNotDanish
  • Chrisi321
  • Tacosbefriends
  • Lucas369
  • RN002
  • Danikka
  • Bob_the_Giraffe
  • Jollow_250
  • Gainfullterror
  • iiPedro_
  • LanceDaniels
  • Juskebat
  • DarkSavage_XF
  • _Durpy
  • vinesnono
  • MagnificentSpam
  • JN002
  • oscarsgon
  • CapitanGato
  • Power_Ranger
  • Cuteee
Most of these people stayed around until UHC was removed - that dedication to an arguably unplayable game shows there was a lot of love for UHC. Now how do you know that everyone didn't like it when few people ever got to play a couple of representative games without being kicked? The Loading Terrain bug was there from the beginning so we can't know how popular it would have remained.

The top 2nd got banned for abusing, and I've got proof that 1 person on the suhc leaderboard also used alts.
Yeah. I was there. This happens in all games and doesn't mean UHC was intrinsically unpopular.

D

Deleted member 436996

Why is everyone so negative about the game, all games contain bugs, nor is UHC, so??? You don’t have to put down UHC because it has bugs, or player abused the game, people are abusinf eggwars also, it happens to every game, but the fact UHC was little it looked mega. It’s just a vert enjoyable game.
Yes I ain't saying it's a bad game, but the fact that it has a bug that completely breaks the game that is hard to debug will make it not be on the featured games anytime soon.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

UHC IS AWESOME!
UHC was the best <3

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Here are more than 4 people who I used to play alongside, many with more than 100 games played. This is how I know they liked it. Note that it is predominantly only regular UHC players that I remember, not speed, and I only started playing regularly in October 2017.
  • AmyFove_714
  • TaneoIsBae_
  • ItsErwin
  • Foxy011
  • Aronija
  • DenisNotDanish
  • Chrisi321
  • Tacosbefriends
  • Lucas369
  • RN002
  • Danikka
  • Bob_the_Giraffe
  • Jollow_250
  • Gainfullterror
  • iiPedro_
  • LanceDaniels
  • Juskebat
  • DarkSavage_XF
  • _Durpy
  • vinesnono
  • MagnificentSpam
  • JN002
  • oscarsgon
  • CapitanGato
  • Power_Ranger
  • Cuteee
Most of these people stayed around until UHC was removed - that dedication to an arguably unplayable game shows there was a lot of love for UHC. Now how do you know that everyone didn't like it when few people ever got to play a couple of representative games without being kicked? The Loading Terrain bug was there from the beginning so we can't know how popular it would have remained.

Yeah. I was there. This happens in all games and doesn't mean UHC was intrinsically unpopular.
They tried so hard to overtake me :( (the people who abused and used alts) kinda made me dislike playing for some time but it was such an awesome game!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈