Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zipzopbeesopdro

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
please add back the orignal birthday map on eggwars 4 teams it was the goat. No offence to the celebration map but it doesnt live up to how good the birthday map was. but i dont know why it was even removed. What i dislike about this change is the fact there was reason to remove it id rather have more maps you know. It almost feels like the fun has been removed. Please add it back

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Are you mentally ill?! Celebration is the worst map in EggWars History. They replaced the best map ever(Birthday), with garbage and I don't even play anymore because of it.
Until you explain why you specifically didn’t like Celebration, because the maps were made as similar as possible, I will consider you mentally ill :shrekooh:

May 20, 2022
vuelva a agregar el mapa de cumpleaños original en los equipos de eggwars 4, era la cabra. Sin ofender el mapa de celebración, pero no está a la altura de lo bueno que era el mapa de cumpleaños. pero no sé por qué fue incluso eliminado. Lo que no me gusta de este cambio es el hecho de que había una razón para eliminarlo y preferir tener más mapas, ya sabes. Casi se siente como si la diversión hubiera sido eliminada. Por favor, añádelo de nuevo.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom