Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpicyVolcano

Sep 21, 2015
Hi, I've had an issue for months and months now, with my bow instantly firing (without enough arrow speed, obviously) nearly every time I try to draw back my bow. I've also had the same problem on M*******, but it's much more manageable on that server, and yet they told me the bug was fixed in October.

Is it possible there's something wrong with my Minecraft (although the bow and arrow work perfectly offline, and the issue is unrelated to lag)?

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I experienced that problem a few months ago. I eventually figured out it was a problem with my mouse, and when I got a new one it was fixed. I don't know if you are experiencing the exact same problem I was but other than trying a new mouse I can not think of any other ways to fix this.

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi It will probably not be your minecraft. I think that it has to do with the server while I do not suffer from it.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Hi, I've had an issue for months and months now, with my bow instantly firing (without enough arrow speed, obviously) nearly every time I try to draw back my bow. I've also had the same problem on M*******, but it's much more manageable on that server, and yet they told me the bug was fixed in October.

Is it possible there's something wrong with my Minecraft (although the bow and arrow work perfectly offline, and the issue is unrelated to lag)?
Do you have any mods (if so which?), or do you use a vanilla client?

SpicyVolcano

Sep 21, 2015
I experienced that problem a few months ago. I eventually figured out it was a problem with my mouse, and when I got a new one it was fixed. I don't know if you are experiencing the exact same problem I was but other than trying a new mouse I can not think of any other ways to fix this.
Like I said, it works fine offline, so it can't be the mouse.

Do you have any mods (if so which?), or do you use a vanilla client?
Just Optifine.

SpicyVolcano

Sep 21, 2015
Mine worked fine offline as well, but not when connected to a server.
How... does that even work or make sense?

This sounds like lag, and if sentinel hasnt caught you it cant be fastbow either how many bars do you have when you press tab?
I already said it has nothing to do with my connection. My connection can be completely fine, and I'd still have the issue. Although, it does always take a while for lobbies to load in for me before everything syncs up.

I guess I'll go ahead and try playing without Optifine and see how that works out.
EDIT: Didn't help.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom