Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes, it needs a buff

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes, it needs a nerf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gaminggallade

Aug 13, 2016
Bloodlust (+10% damage per kill but -1 max heart per kill. Max Bloodlust of 3) is quite weak at the moment.

Killing players makes it easier to kill and be killed, a similar effect to double edged.
The benefit to bloodlust is sneaking up on players and chasing them down. If you have max bloodlust then you can deal a lot of damage. However, a player with a Power II bow can take you out very fast, and running is a lot harder since you won't have the extra 3 hearts to tank damage.

Bloodlust doesn't always benefit the user but kits like Mans Best Friend and Smuggler always have an advantage, this makes it a lot more situational than those kits.

• Increasing the damage of bloodlust to 15% per kill would make it viable and would offset the low health debuff.
  • Alternatively bloodlust could be changed to also include a small speed buff when you reach 3 kills, this would help you to escape other players.
  • Bloodlust could also give an instant health effect per kill. Encouraging risky battles.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
They already nerfed a kit at the beginning of the Sg update. If they want to nerf another one, then I think you needto wait till the next update when they decide to make all kits all the same that no kit has a better advantage then the other one.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
BloodLust is too OP in my opinion... That's why I use it ;)
.-. 30% More damage is A LOT!
Anyway keep it as it is...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom