Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes, it needs a buff

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes, it needs a nerf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gaminggallade

Aug 13, 2016
Bloodlust (+10% damage per kill but -1 max heart per kill. Max Bloodlust of 3) is quite weak at the moment.

Killing players makes it easier to kill and be killed, a similar effect to double edged.
The benefit to bloodlust is sneaking up on players and chasing them down. If you have max bloodlust then you can deal a lot of damage. However, a player with a Power II bow can take you out very fast, and running is a lot harder since you won't have the extra 3 hearts to tank damage.

Bloodlust doesn't always benefit the user but kits like Mans Best Friend and Smuggler always have an advantage, this makes it a lot more situational than those kits.

• Increasing the damage of bloodlust to 15% per kill would make it viable and would offset the low health debuff.
  • Alternatively bloodlust could be changed to also include a small speed buff when you reach 3 kills, this would help you to escape other players.
  • Bloodlust could also give an instant health effect per kill. Encouraging risky battles.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
They already nerfed a kit at the beginning of the Sg update. If they want to nerf another one, then I think you needto wait till the next update when they decide to make all kits all the same that no kit has a better advantage then the other one.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
BloodLust is too OP in my opinion... That's why I use it ;)
.-. 30% More damage is A LOT!
Anyway keep it as it is...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom