Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GabrielFoxerd

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
I was thinking, well, all the threads that are created for blockwars are ignored but why not try it?
Blockwars is a game that has a lot of potential, but has not been taken advantage of due to the small updates it has received in recent years.

I was thinking that they could implement in the lobby an area that says "heroes" (could be a portal), that is opened for a limited time, maybe two weeks at the most, once the event that lobby area disappear, simply would says "wait for the next heroes" (and the portal would close).
It would be the same maps, but you would not have the chance to choose them, would be completely random, you would have to enter the portal to be taken to the pre-lobby and play.

This "submode game" of blockwars, would have the possibility to vote for other modifiers such as:

General:
* No blocks
* No overtime
* Half blocks
* double blocks

Powerups:
* No powerups
* Powerups with a duration of 15 seconds
* Powerups with a duration of 5 seconds

Time:
* Day
* Night
* Sunset

Flags:
-This game sub-mode would not have the restriction of only capturing 3 wools per game, but it would have a duration of 10 minutes, without counting the construction phase and the overtime.

In short, because this submode of game in blockwars would be called "heroes", the first kits to choose could be:

Hulk:
-double life (or a life bar but with resistance 2)
-strength 3
-no armor
-no sword

Thor:
-Iron armor
-axe diamond
-shield

*They would be the only kits to choose.*

After two weeks (for example), the portal would be closed, and would be opened after a few weeks with new heroes to choose from, as spiderman, etc.
It would not be like an "eggwars experiments" since the essence of the game is the same, but with superheroes and games more full of emotion, this could also attract the public, since it would be a sub-game that would only be available for a few weeks before closing and then reopening.

NOTE:
There would be individual statistics for this submode of game that would be eliminated when the game was closed, and you will win rewards depending on these statistics, exp, loot points, cubelets, heads, miniatures, etc., everything depends on how much you have played and how good they are your statistics.

NOTE 2:
there would not be mining fatigue, and the blocks would not be clay, they would be sandstone, implement a texture pack that would not be bad.

Well, that was it, if you are the one who plays blockwars, leave your comment, and if you do not play blockwars, comment if at least you would play this game mode, thanks for reading!

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Hey dude, if you want to play this you can go to other servers.
This is not the type of update than i imagine on cubecraft

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Overall, the game seems to be kind of original and dynamic. However, I think it should be seasonal, for instance on Halloween, special the BlockWars portal would open and unique kits would appear. Same on xmas and easter and maybe on movie releases.
Hey dude, if you want to play this you can go to other servers.
I can play SkyWars on hypixel, I can play bed/eggwars on Hypixel, I can play freebuild I can play a lot of stuff on other servers. Why not removing SW, eggwars, freebuild and lobby games? You know, I can play them all on Hypixel, Mineplex and even on my own localhost server.
“you can play it on other servers” is literally the worst argument I’ve ever seen. Their goal should be having as many games as possible. Even a submode like this can help get/retain more poayers. More gamemodes = more players.
Don’t reply saying “bUt CuBeCrAfT dOeSnT c0Py”. That’s a false.

edit: spelling. I was sleepy. i wrote they're instead of their plz don't kill me

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I was thinking, well, all the threads that are created for blockwars are ignored but why not try it?
Blockwars is a game that has a lot of potential, but has not been taken advantage of due to the small updates it has received in recent years.

I was thinking that they could implement in the lobby an area that says "heroes" (could be a portal), that is opened for a limited time, maybe two weeks at the most, once the event that lobby area disappear, simply would says "wait for the next heroes" (and the portal would close).
It would be the same maps, but you would not have the chance to choose them, would be completely random, you would have to enter the portal to be taken to the pre-lobby and play.

This "submode game" of blockwars, would have the possibility to vote for other modifiers such as:

General:
* No blocks
* No overtime
* Half blocks
* double blocks

Powerups:
* No powerups

Time:
* Day
* Night
* Sunset

Flags:
-This game sub-mode would not have the restriction of only capturing 3 wools per game, but it would have a duration of 10 minutes, without counting the construction phase and the overtime.

In short, because this submode of game in blockwars would be called "heroes", the first kits to choose could be:

Hulk:
-strength 3
-no armor
-no sword

Thor:
-Iron armor
-axe diamond
-shield

After two weeks (for example), the portal would be closed, and would be opened after a few weeks with new heroes to choose from, as spiderman, etc.
It would not be like an "eggwars experiments" since the essence of the game is the same, but with superheroes and games more full of emotion, this could also attract the public, since it would be a sub-game that would only be available for a few weeks before closing and then reopening.

NOTE:
There would be individual statistics for this submode of game that would be eliminated when the game was closed, and you will win rewards depending on these statistics, exp, loot points, cubelets, heads, miniatures, etc., everything depends on how much you have played and how good they are your statistics.

NOTE 2:
there would not be mining fatigue, and the blocks would not be clay, they would be sandstone, implement a texture pack that would not be bad.

Well, that was it, if you are the one who plays blockwars, leave your comment, and if you do not play blockwars, comment if at least you would play this game mode, thanks for reading!
Only two kits? No thank you. Although I do like the idea of there being a mode in which you can capture as many flags as you want in a set period of time. Maybe it could be an additional voting option in normal block wars.
About the rest, it doesn’t seem pretty interesting to me. It looks very similar to normal blockwars but with a few more voting options and only two kits...

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell

General:
* No blocks
* No overtime
* Half blocks
* double blocks

Powerups:
* No powerups

Time:
* Day
* Night
* Sunset

Flags:

Hulk:
-strength 3
-no armor
-no sword

Thor:
-Iron armor
-axe diamond
-shield

NOTE:

NOTE 2:

I think the heroes should only be selected by one person per game, so it would become a kind of "boss" of the team (the rest of the players will have the normal kits), also hulk kit OP .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom