Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I've not seen the team balancer working yet but so far it seems lovely, I'm already loving the medic kit, my only issue is that it takes too much damage in fights, the leather chestplate is a bit weak so I'd like to see a minor armour buff and it will be perfectly balanced. I've played with it about 20 times now and it's really fun but a little weak in fights against warrior and others. So one last change for now is maybe:
The current armour is 3 bars, leather chestplate.
I'm thinking that it could possibly be a golden chestplate ( 5 bars ) this would be nice because it identifies the kit as a healer really well and since gold is gold, it's a good healer colour
Maybe if thats too strong give it leather boots so that would be 4 bars

For now this is lovely but hopefully you can deliver some new kits and dealing with bow spamming and stuff by the end of the year c;

Edit: I've found a bug with medic that if you put the healing potion in your offhand or other slot, when you use it, the timer doesn't count down and you can't get another one until you die.

Last edited:

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Anddddd after many rebalances, it's pretty clear that it still does not prioritise party members to not be swapped, nearly every time they get swapped when randoms don't

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom