Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good suggestion?

• Total voters

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Here's just a small suggestion for the Blaze Miniature:
2018-03-15_20.45.09.jpg
(Just a heads up, I don't own this miniature, I just saw it)

As of right now the Blaze Miniature does not have any particles just like the Enderman Miniature (Emerald Rank+)
2018-03-15_20.46.19.png

In my opinion the Blaze Miniature looks a little bit boring, and plain, unlike the Enderman Miniature. Anyways the Blaze Miniature should have smoke particles just like a regular Blaze.
2018-03-15_20.56.26.jpg

D

Deleted member 352903

I agree 10000%.
And 1 question; how can I have this miniature?

Reactions: Ghoste

schot

Dec 12, 2017
If you have toggled ur players off you can’t see particles of miniatures of other players. I think that miniature has particles already

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I agree 10000%.
And 1 question; how can I have this miniature?
I think you can get it using a cubelet, an uber one I think. I just saw it when I was in a Sky Wars Lobby.

Instead of smoke, I'd much rather see fire particles. Smoke particles are incredibly annoying and obfuscating.
I could see your point, and it could look better with fire particles.

If you have toggled ur players off you can’t see particles of miniatures of other players. I think that miniature has particles already
I wouldn't be able to see the miniature if I did have players toggled off, nor did I have that player as a friend.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom