Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheIndigoDealer

Aug 2, 2016
Sure its good to go with what the people want but sometimes you want to play lone wolf, nothing wrong with that
Nah, I personally can't play OP, It's horrible in my opinion. If someone wants to pay me $40, I'll vote whatever they want. Or they can buy their own rank and dice roll with me.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Before you start any kind of thread, you might wanna think about searching the topic first...
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/rank-vanish-stop-opopopoppopopopopopopo-__.122424/ https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i...or-these-opopopopopop-please-spammers.106642/ https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hackusate-ez-opopop.110016/#post-489618)

( quotes: )
"Please, whatever happens, stop blacklisting/muting/whateveryouwanttocallit more words. It will always be possible to bypass it, and it sometimes prevents me from saying just very ordinary sentences, like: "they cant watch 2 sides". Seriously, try saying it on cube, you are not allowed to for some reason. It's also really annoying when you can't say someone's name in chat because a word in their name is muted. It's totally useless."

"Now, as you said, muting the term "OP" is impossible, because you wouldn't be able to say words with "op" together in them (Stop). And the only solution we seemed to figure out is that you just mute the before game speech, but, if you read that, you would have also seen that nobody liked that idea, including me. So this is just a problem that donators will always have to deal with. I bought an alternate account to play on, for whenever i get sick of people asking me for OP. This solved the problem for me, i can't vote OP, but its worth not getting spammed 24/7. I get on my normal account whenever i've recovered from all the spam."

So no. The only solution i can see is make voting anonymously, and not show ranks in the pre-lobby.
But some people are so dumb that they will spam "opopopop" even when nobody can vote. Probably will get worse if my suggestion gets added :3
I dont see 1 good solution for this tbh.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Qreator

Jul 19, 2016
twitter.com
As a person who enjoys the Normal mode on Egg Wars and votes, I get a lot of people begging me for OP mode, even if I already said I was voting otherwise. It's very annoying and rude to demand a vote from a voter, especially if that voter wants to vote what they want. I get this regularly and sometimes people go out of their way to message me telling me to vote what they want, instead of doing what I want. It would be great if this could somehow be blacklisted in the egg wars lobby.

Blacklisting the words "OP, Normal, Hardcore, Double, Triple, Health, and Mode" would be great.

[Edit] Disabling chat in the Egg Wars lobby would be nice, nothing really gets said besides begging for votes and language on teams. Just like how when you're in your cage in Egg Wars and cannot speak, it should be the same for the lobby.

I completely agree! It's very anoying.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If you want, you can always disable the chat so you can't see what the other players are saying.

Back on topic: I can see where your going with this, but some words, for example Normal is said a lot. (Not said in the terms of item types.) Sometimes players can say something like... "Oh hackers getting banned is normal." Then that sentence can't be said. SerketSyndrome brings up a really good reason why to. It can interfere with casual talking.

I don't think the words op, normal, or hardcore should be blocked. I'm sorry but this is a -1 for me. :(

Reactions: KidBit

TheIndigoDealer

Aug 2, 2016
If you want, you can always disable the chat so you can't see what the other players are saying.

Back on topic: I can see where your going with this, but some words, for example Normal is said a lot. (Not said in the terms of item types.) Sometimes players can say something like... "Oh hackers getting banned is normal." Then that sentence can't be said. SerketSyndrome brings up a really good reason why to. It can interfere with casual talking.

I don't think the words op, normal, or hardcore should be blocked. I'm sorry but this is a -1 for me. :(
I did update my post.

TheIndigoDealer

Aug 2, 2016
Before you start any kind of thread, you might wanna think about searching the topic first...
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/rank-vanish-stop-opopopoppopopopopopopo-__.122424/ https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i...or-these-opopopopopop-please-spammers.106642/ https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hackusate-ez-opopop.110016/#post-489618)

( quotes: )
"Please, whatever happens, stop blacklisting/muting/whateveryouwanttocallit more words. It will always be possible to bypass it, and it sometimes prevents me from saying just very ordinary sentences, like: "they cant watch 2 sides". Seriously, try saying it on cube, you are not allowed to for some reason. It's also really annoying when you can't say someone's name in chat because a word in their name is muted. It's totally useless."

"Now, as you said, muting the term "OP" is impossible, because you wouldn't be able to say words with "op" together in them (Stop). And the only solution we seemed to figure out is that you just mute the before game speech, but, if you read that, you would have also seen that nobody liked that idea, including me. So this is just a problem that donators will always have to deal with. I bought an alternate account to play on, for whenever i get sick of people asking me for OP. This solved the problem for me, i can't vote OP, but its worth not getting spammed 24/7. I get on my normal account whenever i've recovered from all the spam."

So no. The only solution i can see is make voting anonymously, and not show ranks in the pre-lobby.
But some people are so dumb that they will spam "opopopop" even when nobody can vote. Probably will get worse if my suggestion gets added :3
I dont see 1 good solution for this tbh.
Yes, I know muting OP universally is over the top and not needed. I didn't know if there was a way to subjectively mute it on specific worlds (like egg wars lobby). I have updated it, please check it out.

Reactions: larswijn
D

Deleted member 48685

I know it's very annoying, and I have to deal with it too, and I believe 'vote op' has already been blacklisted. They can't blacklist op, because then you would blacklist many other words, like the word 'top' or something. Cubecraft would have to replace the blacklist plugin, to a black-on-white blacklist, to blacklist 'op'.

TheTyrianDealer

Jul 22, 2016
How bout' If you want to play OverPowered You can pay the 40 dollars to the server... I paid my money just like the next guy.

udontknow

Aug 27, 2016
I have a rank, and I don't find it annoying at all. Just ignore it. Everyone asks for the modes anyway, before i bought a rank, even when there was no ranked player in the lobby. Just ignore it, its not that big a deal.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
As a person who enjoys the Normal mode on Egg Wars and votes, I get a lot of people begging me for OP mode, even if I already said I was voting otherwise. It's very annoying and rude to demand a vote from a voter, especially if that voter wants to vote what they want. I get this regularly and sometimes people go out of their way to message me telling me to vote what they want, instead of doing what I want. It would be great if this could somehow be blacklisted in the egg wars lobby.

Blacklisting the words "OP, Normal, Hardcore, Double, Triple, Health, and Mode" would be great.

[Edit] Disabling chat in the Egg Wars lobby would be nice, nothing really gets said besides begging for votes and language on teams. Just like how when you're in your cage in Egg Wars and cannot speak, it should be the same for the lobby.
+1 There's no need for the chat pre-game. Also; chat should be disabled in SG lobbies as well so I don't have to spend the entire countdown telling people they aren't allowed to team when they ask.

Reactions: TheTyrianDealer
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom