Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheIndigoDealer

Aug 2, 2016
As a person who enjoys the Normal mode on Egg Wars and votes, I get a lot of people begging me for OP mode, even if I already said I was voting otherwise. It's very annoying and rude to demand a vote from a voter, especially if that voter wants to vote what they want. I get this regularly and sometimes people go out of their way to message me telling me to vote what they want, instead of doing what I want. It would be great if this could somehow be blacklisted in the egg wars lobby.

Blacklisting the words "OP, Normal, Hardcore, Double, Triple, Health, and Mode" would be great.

[Edit] I thought you could subjectively disable certain words in certain worlds (like eggwars lobby). Disabling chat in the Egg Wars lobby would be nice, nothing really gets said besides begging for votes and language on teams. Just like how when you're in your cage in Egg Wars and cannot speak, it should be the same for the lobby.

Last edited:
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

As a person who enjoys the Normal mode on Egg Wars and votes, I get a lot of people begging me for OP mode, even if I already said I was voting otherwise. It's very annoying and rude to demand a vote from a voter, especially if that voter wants to vote what they want. I get this regularly and sometimes people go out of their way to message me telling me to vote what they want, instead of doing what I want. It would be great if this could somehow be blacklisted in the egg wars lobby.

Blacklisting the words "OP, Normal, Hardcore, Double, Triple, Health, and Mode" would be great.
Bro, I definetley agree with you I am Gold rank people always spam the chat saying vote hardcore, vote this vote that. It happens every game, it gets super annoying. If there is a mod that can filter the chat the way you want. I wish the mod could be like this block any messages that say hardcore, op, normal, and so on.

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
While I completely understand and agree with what you are saying, we cannot simply blacklist specific words from a specific game, and we can't blacklist them throughout the server as it would have a negative effect on casual conversation. What I suggest is you simply ignore the players or just go ahead and tell them no and vote for what you want. Honestly, what are they gonna do about it?

TheIndigoDealer

Aug 2, 2016
While I completely understand and agree with what you are saying, we cannot simply blacklist specific words from a specific game, and we can't blacklist them throughout the server as it would have a negative effect on casual conversation. What I suggest is you simply ignore the players or just go ahead and tell them no and vote for what you want. Honestly, what are they gonna do about it?
Preventing chat in the lobbies would help, like not being able to speak when you're in your egg wars cage. Nothing really happens in the lobby, the only thing I see being said is "green esp, yellow English, and op please."

Reactions: TheTyrianDealer

TheIndigoDealer

Aug 2, 2016
What I suggest is you simply ignore the players or just go ahead and tell them no and vote for what you want. Honestly, what are they gonna do about it?
Lol they always target me but that's no problem, I do ignore them but it gets too annoying sometimes, like when there's people constantly calling my name.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i hate it when people ask me for OP or any game mode its disrespectful and rude and when i dont vote for what they want they target me or they say something like F*** you or OMG i Hate this mode why didnt you vote for this mode or something like that so i honestly completely agree with you there

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
how i deal with it is when someone asks for OP i say "dont ask" cus i usually go OP anyways but if they keep asking im like "ok hardcore it is" or the opposite of what they want and if they keep asking after that i vote for what they dont want and i leave the game make them play with the complete opposite of what they want

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016

i still dont get it why op people it takes a lot of time and so is hardcore voting op takes time in game because protection 5 normal is the best.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i still dont get it why op people it takes a lot of time and so is hardcore voting op takes time in game because protection 5 normal is the best.
ok gives you a challenge and so does Hardcore OP makes you attack at the beginning and Hardcore makes you weak through out the game yes OP takes time but so does Hardcore if you play it right and make your moves right

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
ok gives you a challenge and so does Hardcore OP makes you attack at the beginning and Hardcore makes you weak through out the game yes OP takes time but so does Hardcore if you play it right and make your moves right
but we dont play minecraft all the time some of us are busy and play some of the time eggwars takes at least 2 hours :(

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
but we dont play minecraft all the time some of us are busy and play some of the time eggwars takes at least 2 hours :([/QUOTE
then make sure the game ends quickly if you know what your doing then the game can take 40 minutes i remember i played a game of OP in less the 30 minutes cus i took out everyone beside me went to mid got my shield diamond axe efficiency 4 diamond pickaxe and iron armor when some people never went to mid i went for them last i went after the guys who did go to mid cus they were the more stacked yea i died a few times but i have my diamond gen up and i didnt have to worry about people coming from beside me to kill my egg and me

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
most people who play OP dont know what their doing or dont have a good strategy if you have a good strategy you are most likely to win on OP and Hardcore
yes i do when some one come to you use a punch bow throw them of the map destroy the egg with the op pickaxe and kill them but sometimes dosnt work but i really love punch bow :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
Top Bottom