Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
if you cant shoot them off make sure you have an extra set of armor and weapon
o forgot that is a good idea might use it but i really hate campers so thats were ender pearl comes but thats what make op amazing because ender pearl i just wish they put it in normal because campers are the most time wasters :(

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
you wanna know how to deal with campers on Normal its easy depending on what map your on get a punch bow and if your good with a bow wait tell their near the edge shoot them off then build to them without having to worry about a bow or do some kinda of Ninja stuff and try building somewhere they do not go on their island

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
you wanna know how to deal with campers on Normal its easy depending on what map your on get a punch bow and if your good with a bow wait tell their near the edge shoot them off then build to them without having to worry about a bow or do some kinda of Ninja stuff and try building somewhere they do not go on their island
the most map i play on is instrument because it dosnt take a lot of time but if i build down they here the voice and kill me

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
TIPS how to ignore them...
- If someone spams Op do Hardcore...
- Dont vote at all... (Except if there is an other Rank ingame)
- Vote normal and act like you're afk
- Turn off Chat (Commands only)
- Just Ignore them...

People may be talking about things like Hardcore or Op on lobbies so blacklisting these words will make talking about certain subjects very difficult...
They also can easly bypass the word OP...

Removing talking before a game wont help either....
Some people dont have Skype and cant talk with their friends on which team to join or something...

Just ingore them...
There is really nothing to do about it...

Reactions: KidBit

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
ok gives you a challenge and so does Hardcore OP makes you attack at the beginning and Hardcore makes you weak through out the game yes OP takes time but so does Hardcore if you play it right and make your moves right
No hardcore actually rushes the game especially in small maps such as rome and in solo mode

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom