Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeCraft

Team CubeCraft
Team CubeCraft
Apr 4, 2017
The cloud.
Better Together Update.jpg

Hello CubeCrafters!

As you might have all seen yesterday we appeared in the Microsoft Xbox E3 video for Minecraft. It gives me great pleasure to announce that we are working on CubeCraft coming to all the platforms supported by this update. Now don't worry we will be keeping our Java version (the current network) and that will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Here's the official trailer just incase you missed it!

This is such a big deal not just for CubeCrafters but Minecraft players as a community! You're going to be able to play your favourite CubeCraft games and maps on any platform you choose! From Xbox and Windows 10 to iOS and Android Devices, Nintendo Switch, or even the Amazon Fire TV. What's awesome about this is that the purchases made on these platforms will carry accross with your Xbox Live account so no matter where you want to play your CubeCraft purchases will be there with you.

We'll be posting more about this over the coming months and I look forward to being able to share more information with you. Until the launch I look forward to seeing you on the server.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Very cool to see that Cube is expanding everywhere, can't wait for the other things Cube is going to bring us in the future!

Reactions: EliFetPvP

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
So going forward, the edition you'll find on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, mobile and VR will simply be known as 'Minecraft', a separate entity from 'Minecraft: Java Edition', which is the original PC game (that we'll continue to support, of course).
https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/all-news-e3

So I take it the new PE server will be completely separate from the normal server, just like the 1.8 server is?
In this case this sounds like a fun little gimmik that I might play for a few minutes, but not more.

If it is somehow merged with the main 1.9 server I really hope it doesn't introduce tons of new bugs like the 1.9-1.12 compatibility does and it doesn't seem exactly exciting to play against phone users in any pvp based games.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Wow awesome btw Congratulations on being an official partner of Minecraft. I just saw it in the picture and i also saw it on the website recently so congratulations !

Top Bottom