Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
IMG_2119.JPG

Reactions: DanDaDino

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
> It's not coming for Playstation. Sony refused.
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M DONE WITH SONY, SELLING PS4 FIRST THEY SCREW ME OVER WITH SKYRIM, THEN THEY SAY I CAN'T CHANGE MY NAME, AND NOW MINECRAFT, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON ACTIVISION!!! ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

K sorry rant over ._. :v :u :y

*Fades away...*

Seriously, might trade PS4 for Xbox now. Maybe I just won't bother with consoles anymore at all.

I actually want to see people PVP with an x-box controller now that I think about it
I used to no-life Minecraft for about two years on Xbox 360, before I got PC edition. PVP is... not good. In fact, it's really bad. The sensitivity, even on 200%, feels incredibly slow and jagged. It's a pain to have to traverse land, because unless you have a SCUF controller (hehe, I do) then you have to move your thumb off of the right thumb-stick to jump. Yeah, try fighting or chasing after people without jumping. Navigating interfaces is also very tedious.

Of course, I only began to notice these problems after seeing how superior PC edition was in comparison. If people have never tried PC edition before, then they'll still enjoy it. If you can play cross-platform though, then the PC players will almost always beat the Console players because of the limited controls on the latter.

Reactions: PvPMaster2001

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If you can play cross-platform though, then the PC players will almost always beat the Console players because of the limited controls on the latter.
How did they not put this information in the original post? @johncoles
But I am pretty sure it will not be possible for pe/console and normal players to play together.
Still I imagine win10 or xbox players with a mouse will have a huge advantage over players with a controller/phone.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M DONE WITH SONY, SELLING PS4 FIRST THEY SCREW ME OVER WITH SKYRIM, THEN THEY SAY I CAN'T CHANGE MY NAME, AND NOW MINECRAFT, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON ACTIVISION!!! ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

K sorry rant over ._. :v :u :y

*Fades away...*

Seriously, might trade PS4 for Xbox now. Maybe I just won't bother with consoles anymore at all.

I used to no-life Minecraft for about two years on Xbox 360, before I got PC edition. PVP is... not good. In fact, it's really bad. The sensitivity, even on 200%, feels incredibly slow and jagged. It's a pain to have to traverse land, because unless you have a SCUF controller (hehe, I do) then you have to move your thumb off of the right thumb-stick to jump. Yeah, try fighting or chasing after people without jumping. Navigating interfaces is also very tedious.

Of course, I only began to notice these problems after seeing how superior PC edition was in comparison. If people have never tried PC edition before, then they'll still enjoy it. If you can play cross-platform though, then the PC players will almost always beat the Console players because of the limited controls on the latter.
I actually tried to fight a friend on Minecraft PE, and it's unbelievable.
You only need to have a player in your FOV & hit range to be able to deal damage! you don't need to look at them!
I wonder if they'll change this mechanic when they merge all of the versions... Maybe!

Also, hacking will be pretty difficult!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I imagine developing cheats would be a bit harder, but not too much. Using them probably won't be difficult, apparently there are some for PE already, didn't try them though.
Since majority of the people that play on that platform are usually not to keen with downloading external features, I doubt there'd be many at all. The easiest way would probably be to modify the Windows 10 version, but Mojang may have something in mind to combat this. (I highly doubt it though)
EDIT: Actually, they may be taking action against this already, as multiple client developers have gotten into legal issues with Mojang due to not following the EULA. There's this site: https://liquidbounce.net/ which has supposedly had its downloads taken down to Mojang's request.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
What does this mean for the PC version of the server? Will you be continuing support for it? Will staff have any business handling console-related affairs? Also, will this mean more, or less updates?
1 of the 1000 question I have about this....
I don't play any other version than the Windows version so I think that from my point it could only become more worse...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 133822

Hello CubeCrafters!

As you might have all seen yesterday we appeared in the Microsoft Xbox E3 video for Minecraft. It gives me great pleasure to announce that we are working on CubeCraft coming to all the platforms supported by this update. Now don't worry we will be keeping our Java version (the current network) and that will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Here's the official trailer just incase you missed it!

This is such a big deal not just for CubeCrafters but Minecraft players as a community! You're going to be able to play your favourite CubeCraft games and maps on any platform you choose! From Xbox and Windows 10 to iOS and Android Devices, Nintendo Switch, or even the Amazon Fire TV. What's awesome about this is that the purchases made on these platforms will carry accross with your Xbox Live account so no matter where you want to play your CubeCraft purchases will be there with you.

We'll be posting more about this over the coming months and I look forward to being able to share more information with you. Until the launch I look forward to seeing you on the server.

Rrrreow this is CAT-tastic
giphy.gif

ITz_OsAma

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Palestine
View attachment 133822

Hello CubeCrafters!

As you might have all seen yesterday we appeared in the Microsoft Xbox E3 video for Minecraft. It gives me great pleasure to announce that we are working on CubeCraft coming to all the platforms supported by this update. Now don't worry we will be keeping our Java version (the current network) and that will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Here's the official trailer just incase you missed it!

This is such a big deal not just for CubeCrafters but Minecraft players as a community! You're going to be able to play your favourite CubeCraft games and maps on any platform you choose! From Xbox and Windows 10 to iOS and Android Devices, Nintendo Switch, or even the Amazon Fire TV. What's awesome about this is that the purchases made on these platforms will carry accross with your Xbox Live account so no matter where you want to play your CubeCraft purchases will be there with you.

We'll be posting more about this over the coming months and I look forward to being able to share more information with you. Until the launch I look forward to seeing you on the server.
Wow Very Nice

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom