Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Well because it is based on XBL we will be able to escalate the issue further than just us hopefully.
W w w w what? So basically you guys are going to be able to ban people from all servers?
ir ban people from Xbox live ? Certainly you wouldnt be able to ban someone from minecraft online itself right?

Reactions: BrockRock007

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
W w w w what? So basically you guys are going to be able to ban people from all servers?
ir ban people from Xbox live ? Certainly you wouldnt be able to ban someone from minecraft online itself right?
You're right. The I doesn't make that much sense that they would have control out of the thier server, but as long as there are less hackers with XBL, then I'm happpy with it.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
The New Chat Filter Prevents People From saying nuub or nub or... etc.. i really like it i think they must try and prevent people from saying Hax or Haxor Or Hacker Or Knoob <most common words right now>

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Lol what kind of idiot would buy a rank on another version when one version is so much better. I mean people on Console and PE won't be on longer than 14 days before they either quit or shift to Win10 / Java lmao

Reactions: ToastO_O

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
Lol what kind of idiot would buy a rank on another version when one version is so much better. I mean people on Console and PE won't be on longer than 14 days before they either quit or shift to Win10 / Java lmao
How can you be sure of this? Cubecraft is a massive server with a lot of fans. If everything transfers smoothly without much change, then this server will do well to deliver what fans want... only with the Xbox 1, Switch, Windows 10, and mobile being used. Plus the split screen with all of this will be an absolute success. Either way, console player have wanted servers FOREVER.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
You're right. The I doesn't make that much sense that they would have control out of the thier server, but as long as there are less hackers with XBL, then I'm happpy with it.

It's the sane punishment as if you were to hack on any xbox game. You get banned completely from xbox live for a time. Seems pretty fair with how its much more difficult to hack on xbox than most java pc games. If you're willing to go through all the steps to get a hack client on the c++ edition you better expect a heavy ban.

F

Facelurite

If i use hacks , i do not wish to get banned from online on the Switch. Hopefully nintendo disallows online bans and sticks to just mc

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
not Play station?? Pfff All of my friends have minecraft on Play! :(
No the better together update didn't include that (mind you they didn't chose the consoles as Microsoft dd so)
However there are the chances your friends can play on any of the following: IOS, android, Nintendo switch, amazon fire TV (not too sure what that 1 is), or windows 10 edition (plus there is Xbox edition)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom