Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MobileGR

Sep 30, 2017
Hey any news since its near December and i would like to now if the server is coming before Christmas☺

__MarTinHD__

Dec 11, 2017
STAFFS! : spanish: Compré el rango de obsidiana y lo gasté en la tarjeta pero no me lo dieron, por favor ayuda mi nick es __MarTinHD__ HELP
english: I bought the obsidian range and it was spent on the card but it was not given to me please help my nick is __MarTinHD__ HELP
helpppp!!!!!!!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
View attachment 135736

Hello CubeCrafters!

We're really looking forward to welcoming you all on new platforms as part of the "Better Together" update coming later this summer. As part of our preparations for this, I'm happy to announce some of the precautions we'll be taking to keep our players safe on the network. All of this will be on the Bedrock network only (not the current Java one). We're always focused on providing the best player experience from our anti-cheat, chat filters, and moderators, and we are always looking for ways to improve. Now, here's what we'll be doing on launch.

• Xbox Live Login

We're excited to announce that you'll be able to log in with your Xbox Live account. This means your awesome Xbox Live Gamertag will be your username. This also means that Parental Controls will be available to players. Another advantage to this means that we'll also be able to take stronger action against players who chose not to follow the rules (trolls and hackers).

• New chat filter

We released a new chat filter a few months ago and it is proving to be very good at its job. We're going to be taking this a step further to prevent more sensitive information from being shared (for example, email addresses and phone numbers). We will, of course, be improving this as time goes on as we have done on the main Java network. Chat will also be public, and to ensure our moderators can see what's going on, we won't be having any private messaging (though this may come in the future).

• Moderation and Staff

We'll be having our staff on the new platform and we’ll no doubt be bringing more staff onboard in due course. As always, you'll be able to apply using the usual methods. We'll also be adding ways to report players from mobile platforms allowing our wonderful community to help with this process just as they do now.

I'm really looking forward to you all being able to play on so many new platforms!
I never liked the sound of the “better together” update, but I hope other players like it!
Good luck!

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Nice joke.
It always has been.
STAFFS! : spanish: Compré el rango de obsidiana y lo gasté en la tarjeta pero no me lo dieron, por favor ayuda mi nick es __MarTinHD__ HELP
english: I bought the obsidian range and it was spent on the card but it was not given to me please help my nick is __MarTinHD__ HELP
helpppp!!!!!!!
Si necesitas ayuda, puedes contactar por discord al miembro del personal https://discordapp.com/channels/174837853778345984/174845164899139584. Este sitio es para (Thread).

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
giphy.gif

Members Online

Team online