Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
not Play station?? Pfff All of my friends have minecraft on Play! :(
Everything's that is going on with Sony with the PS4 keeping out of the new unified Minecraft is not finalized. The people working on the cross play are still trying to get the PS4 onboard, so just hang tight till the new version of the game rolls, or if they finalize it before then with PS4 or without. That's what I've been hearing at least.

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
when xbox/microsoft asked sony to crossplay they denied it. srry
That is not been finalized. Sony could tag along still, as the people working on the cross play are trying to get Sony in with the group.

My idea is if Sony is really stubborn about it Microsoft could settle a compromise with Sony where PS4 users use the PSN to connect with Xbox live users so Sony doesn't use XBL in their system, possibly losing money. Probably the networks wouldn't cope with each other, but it's just a thought.

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
View attachment 135736

Hello CubeCrafters!

We're really looking forward to welcoming you all on new platforms as part of the "Better Together" update coming later this summer. As part of our preparations for this, I'm happy to announce some of the precautions we'll be taking to keep our players safe on the network. All of this will be on the Bedrock network only (not the current Java one). We're always focused on providing the best player experience from our anti-cheat, chat filters, and moderators, and we are always looking for ways to improve. Now, here's what we'll be doing on launch.

• Xbox Live Login

We're excited to announce that you'll be able to log in with your Xbox Live account. This means your awesome Xbox Live Gamertag will be your username. This also means that Parental Controls will be available to players. Another advantage to this means that we'll also be able to take stronger action against players who chose not to follow the rules (trolls and hackers).

• New chat filter

We released a new chat filter a few months ago and it is proving to be very good at its job. We're going to be taking this a step further to prevent more sensitive information from being shared (for example, email addresses and phone numbers). We will, of course, be improving this as time goes on as we have done on the main Java network. Chat will also be public, and to ensure our moderators can see what's going on, we won't be having any private messaging (though this may come in the future).

• Moderation and Staff

We'll be having our staff on the new platform and we’ll no doubt be bringing more staff onboard in due course. As always, you'll be able to apply using the usual methods. We'll also be adding ways to report players from mobile platforms allowing our wonderful community to help with this process just as they do now.

I'm really looking forward to you all being able to play on so many new platforms!
Yeah. lol i am a bit late

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
Just got windows 10 edition so I could participate in the cross-play action :P
I love how these vast communities can finally get together! The only downside, PS4 users can't connect. Kinda sad for me especially because I have a PS4 :\

_Danex_

Jun 20, 2017
Colombia.
www.cubecraft.net
View attachment 135736

Hello CubeCrafters!

We're really looking forward to welcoming you all on new platforms as part of the "Better Together" update coming later this summer. As part of our preparations for this, I'm happy to announce some of the precautions we'll be taking to keep our players safe on the network. All of this will be on the Bedrock network only (not the current Java one). We're always focused on providing the best player experience from our anti-cheat, chat filters, and moderators, and we are always looking for ways to improve. Now, here's what we'll be doing on launch.

• Xbox Live Login

We're excited to announce that you'll be able to log in with your Xbox Live account. This means your awesome Xbox Live Gamertag will be your username. This also means that Parental Controls will be available to players. Another advantage to this means that we'll also be able to take stronger action against players who chose not to follow the rules (trolls and hackers).

• New chat filter

We released a new chat filter a few months ago and it is proving to be very good at its job. We're going to be taking this a step further to prevent more sensitive information from being shared (for example, email addresses and phone numbers). We will, of course, be improving this as time goes on as we have done on the main Java network. Chat will also be public, and to ensure our moderators can see what's going on, we won't be having any private messaging (though this may come in the future).

• Moderation and Staff

We'll be having our staff on the new platform and we’ll no doubt be bringing more staff onboard in due course. As always, you'll be able to apply using the usual methods. We'll also be adding ways to report players from mobile platforms allowing our wonderful community to help with this process just as they do now.

I'm really looking forward to you all being able to play on so many new platforms!
<3

RainbowTables

Sep 17, 2017
protect the inverse pedophiles and protect the children of mc. those innocent kids need protection. you guys need to keep this community safe.

F

Facelurite

I know this won't happen
but I'd be pretty cool if Java / Win10 / PS4 / PE / Xbox One editions could all play together... but then again I'd feel bad for other players because of the controls... especially for PE edition xD
Us java players wont mingle with other versions thankfully

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I was just talking to someone on (the server that came out with cakewars, starts with an M) a server saying that I took out a whole team of 8 by myself with only a wooden sword in CakeWars (similar to eggwars or bedwars)
Playing on windows 10 edition is kinda unfair! xD
xD
But I like to see that CubeCraft also joins on plotforms like PS3/PS4 and XBOX!

Buju

Feb 21, 2014
View attachment 135736

Hello CubeCrafters!

• Xbox Live Login

• New chat filter

• Moderation and Staff

CubeCraft is really stepping up now! Good on you guys for expanding the server like that!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
Top Bottom