Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yodathan

Nov 14, 2020
[English is not my first language so there may be some mistakes in my text]

Hello employees at cubecraft 👋

I would like to suggest you might get a better report system. The reason for this is that I have noticed that almost every game I play has a hacker in it. When I want to report the hacker I first need to make a video and then post it on youtube? I think that this is a little ridiculous. And I also think that this hold people back from reporting a person. I hope you take my suggestion in consideration.

Reactions: BilliamIV

Yodathan

Nov 14, 2020
Hii, there's also an in-game report system for everyone that has Iron rank or above. You can do /report <name> or just /report and a GUI will pop up, once you did that a moderator (if one is available) will take a look at it.
Hello, I know that there is but I'm sure that most players on the server dont have iron rank. Thats why I think you need to change it. Maby a system where people can report someone. And if he get many reports a moderator will take a look at it.

Reactions: BilliamIV

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hello, I know that there is but I'm sure that most players on the server dont have iron rank. Thats why I think you need to change it. Maby a system where people can report someone. And if he get many reports a moderator will take a look at it.
It's not for Stones ranks because otherwise reports will get spammed and moderators won't be able to catch up with it anymore.

However, if you want to suggest something it's better to create a suggestion thread instead of a support thread. You can do so HERE if you want to!

Yodathan

Nov 14, 2020
It's not for Stones ranks because otherwise reports will get spammed and moderators won't be able to catch up with it anymore.

However, if you want to suggest something it's better to create a suggestion thread instead of a support thread. You can do so HERE if you want to!
Yes that might be true, but thats why you can have a moderator look at the player when it got many reports. Just like the iron rank report. Also this is a suggestion thread not a support thread.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom