Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
This is very epic.

I suggest if you can, adding mini figures of your skin that follow you around in the lobby, as a loot idea.
As much as that would be cool, skins like mine where the head is slimmer and my hat thing is just whatever it is would probably break and look cringe.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
epic changes, just wish the wands still showed their times like before, it's a bit hard to make quick decisions, waiting for the number to show up

Alevi47

Jan 12, 2021
I gotta say, this resource pack feels right at home in Cubecraft. The new icons and scoreboard make the whole server experience pop. Keep it up devs! (you should also probably mention it on the minecraft servers tab instead of it just saying eggwars :)

cool_guy

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
Wow! You did a great job at this! I'm really excited to see the future of CubeCraft!

Redned

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 24, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks! And there a chance that wands in lucky islands look enchanted when they are ready to use? it's very confusing how are they now
This has been implemented.

MasteRVedanT0

Jan 24, 2021
Hey Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Part of our plans for 2021 was to implement a resource pack for our Bedrock network - we're proud to be showing this off today! It's a bit short for now, but we have some exciting plans regarding this! ✨

🗒️ Scoreboards!

We've done a few touchups for our scoreboard - after seeing what we could do with scoreboards using a resource pack, and it looks a lot cleaner! We've added icons for each game, removed the numbers at the end and made the scoreboards be rounded instead of a square! The main lobby also includes our logo as a title! Take a look:

We've updated EggWars and BlockWars CTF scoreboard as well to be related to the gamemode. Take a look!

🧙‍♂️Wands & More!

We've also managed to port the 2D wands to our Lucky Blocks mode as well!

View attachment 186938
New wands! Wait, 6 wands????

We've also decided to port our TNT & Shield Wand to the Lucky Blocks mode as well. Enjoy these new wands in the gamemode! - We didn't want to port all of our wands due to the difference in logistics on Lucky Blocks on Java & Bedrock, but there are plans for it in the future, and we will be able to use these custom items! 🎉

We've also updated our health indicators on Skyblock & players to use the Minecraft client's hearts instead of a Unicode. They look a lot more Minecraft-y now!

View attachment 186914View attachment 186949
Health indicators look real cool now!

We've updated one of our win effects from the Arctic Bundle, which caused a few issues with Steves showing up. This is an initial experiment with integrating loot with our resource pack! It's now very fluid, animated & looks awesome - take a look! 🧊

Revamped win effect - so satisfying, I could watch it all day... 😍

Finally, menus and GUIs now open really quickly; we've cut the opening times from 0.6 to 0.2 seconds. You should notice this difference a lot when playing EggWars and opening the shop multiple times, or navigating around the loot menus. I am speed!

🤔 So, what does this mean?

This is just the beginning of the possibilities we can use with the resource pack. We've been working really hard in getting this implemented, and now it is; we have an (even more) endless possibility for future loot. Expect some really cool things from us in the future. 👀

Thanks, everyone for reading - if you have any ideas for loot, please let us know! Have fun, and stay safe 💙
But my skyblock mobs didn't show their health bars after update
And cubecraft setting also disappeared

Jan 15, 2021

Part of our plans for 2021 was to implement a resource pack for our Bedrock network - we're proud to be showing this off today! It's a bit short for now, but we have some exciting plans regarding this! ✨

🗒️ Scoreboards!

We've done a few touchups for our scoreboard - after seeing what we could do with scoreboards using a resource pack, and it looks a lot cleaner! We've added icons for each game, removed the numbers at the end and made the scoreboards be rounded instead of a square! The main lobby also includes our logo as a title! Take a look:

We've updated EggWars and BlockWars CTF scoreboard as well to be related to the gamemode. Take a look!

🧙‍♂️Wands & More!

View attachment 186938

We've also decided to port our TNT & Shield Wand to the Lucky Blocks mode as well. Enjoy these new wands in the gamemode! - We didn't want to port all of our wands due to the difference in logistics on Lucky Blocks on Java & Bedrock, but there are plans for it in the future, and we will be able to use these custom items! 🎉

We've also updated our health indicators on Skyblock & players to use the Minecraft client's hearts instead of a Unicode. They look a lot more Minecraft-y now!

We've updated one of our win effects from the Arctic Bundle, which caused a few issues with Steves showing up. This is an initial experiment with integrating loot with our resource pack! It's now very fluid, animated & looks awesome - take a look! 🧊

Finally, menus and GUIs now open really quickly; we've cut the opening times from 0.6 to 0.2 seconds. You should notice this difference a lot when playing EggWars and opening the shop multiple times, or navigating around the loot menus. I am speed!

This is just the beginning of the possibilities we can use with the resource pack. We've been working really hard in getting this implemented, and now it is; we have an (even more) endless possibility for future loot. Expect some really cool things from us in the future. 👀

Thanks, everyone for reading - if you have any ideas for loot, please let us know! Have fun, and stay safe 💙
at first it seemed pretty cool, so then i hopped onto the server to play skywars and see the changes and just as the game started i lagged abit, i said whatever and coutinued the match, but the thing is, i was lagging the hole game, i rarely lag so to me this was werid, i play 2 or 3 more games to see if it was just me and i constently lagged, after my last game i switched to the hive to see if i lag there and i had no problems, i havent lagged as much as i have been before this update, i am a moblie player so then i just thought my device couldent handle the resource pack so then i asked them if they were lagging and turns out they were also laggig decite the fact that they are on pc, can somebody explain? do we just haif to wait for north america servers?

squishysatin

Jan 19, 2021

🗒️ Scoreboards!

🧙‍♂️Wands & More!

View attachment 186938

i love it

spaceyzkevin

Feb 26, 2021

🗒️ Scoreboards!

🧙‍♂️Wands & More!

View attachment 186938

Nice.

skeppy7502

Feb 26, 2021

🗒️ Scoreboards!

🧙‍♂️Wands & More!

View attachment 186938

oof

Soup_

Mar 18, 2020

🗒️ Scoreboards!

🧙‍♂️Wands & More!

View attachment 186938

Could you guys look into why the health bars/numbers sometimes don’t show up or are really glitchy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom