Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Cubecraft Announced there starting bridge tommorow they just announced 30min ago

I can't wait now OH MY GOD 😍 what's ur reaction ru guys so excited as me reply im curious to know

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105_233811.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105_233811.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 238

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, not that excited about it. It is after all yet another copy or someone else's game. I miss the super creativity and originality of Cube games or updates. I'm going to try it out, maybe it will be better than the other bridge games, maybe I will be wrong, but I don't expect to want to play it often. I mean I play Cubecraft because I don't like Hypixel or its games.

TL;DR: Not that excited about it, but I'll give it a try.

Reactions: InkAsriel

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Honestly, not that excited about it. It is after all yet another copy or someone else's game. I miss the super creativity and originality of Cube games or updates. I'm going to try it out, maybe it will be better than the other bridge games, maybe I will be wrong, but I don't expect to want to play it often. I mean I play Cubecraft because I don't like Hypixel or its games.

Good point but I am still excited!!!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands

feeling the same as you, i mean sure most games are coppied in the end, but the bridge is just another typical pvp game a lot of servers can offer. stuff like TD is what makes cubecraft unique, since barely any other server has it. hourglass in the old arcade game? never seen it before in any server! and it was such a cool (and maybe laggy hahaha) minigame! slime tag is also one of the more unique ones that i rlly enjoy! pvp is overrated in my opinion, im more a fan of minigames with friends then being competetive over a game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom