Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blaze22

Oct 25, 2020
Hello,
Today i have been banned from cubecraft bedrock for hacking,
I didn't used any hack i just had a bad internet which caused a lag and then sentinel banned me for hacking,
The internet kept making me lagging and floating, the server said that i couldn't fly,
It's the first time I get a ban, i think it's a mistake and i didn't used any hack ever,
Please help me,
Thanks.

Blaze22

Oct 25, 2020
Heyhey!

I´ve moved your post to the support section, and for your question ; Please appeal your punishment on https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ with the code that you can find on your ban screen :)
I can't find the appeal code, it won't let me join again, just keep showing generating server "loading resources" and keeps showing this and nothing happens after this

D

Deleted member 554749

I can't find the appeal code, it won't let me join again, just keep showing generating server "loading resources" and keeps showing this and nothing happens after this

that is a connection issue. Wifi or your internet isn’t working. You should have been video taping this. If you think your account has been hacked talk to Mojang team. (You can find members here -https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Mojang_Studios) Without any evidence of you not actually hacking it becomes just apology based to the staff. Talk to the staff that banned you and explain your situation. GL

Reactions: Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
We’re only able to help you with cube related problems. Try what @EquinoxKLS said.
that is a connection issue. Wifi or your internet isn’t working. You should have been video taping this. If you think your account has been hacked talk to Mojang team. (You can find members here -https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Mojang_Studios) Without any evidence of you not actually hacking it becomes just apology based to the staff. Talk to the staff that banned you and explain your situation. GL

If this doesn’t work, try to check you internet connection or contact Mojang with your problem.

I’m gonna set the thread prefix on resolved. Feel free to contact me, another staff member or reply to this thread if you have any follow-up questions.

Blaze22

Oct 25, 2020
Thank you guys for helping me,
Unfortunately my appeal is denied, I'm sure that I didn't used any hack,
But I submitted a discussion and I hope they accept it, I just want to continue playing with my friends,
Thanks again.

Reactions: Quis
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom