Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2018
Hello, I have come to ask to make a report, for an erroneous ban.
I was playing in a game of skywars, when by "lag" I took off like 3 times from the server, the first time between, and everything was normal. then the third time, enter the server to play a game of skywars, when I was doing pvp, the server took me out, when I came back I was banned, I hope and help me with my problem. (sorry for my English, I'm new).

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
¡Hola! Su apelación ya ha sido enviada a un moderador, por favor sea paciente mientras es revisada. *Si su apelación es denegada puede hacer otra en la cual será enviada al desarrollador actual del anti-cheat (Sentinel)*. Dando click en donde dice "Discuss your appeal" el cual aparece así:
Capture+_2018-10-12-21-58-31.png

Hello! Your appeal has already been sent to a moderator, please be patient while it is reviewed. *If your appeal is denied you can make another one in which you will be sent to the current anti-cheat developer*. Clicking where it says "Discuss your appeal".

Last edited:

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
¡Hola! Su apelación ya ha sido enviada a un moderador, por favor sea paciente mientras es revisada. *Si su apelación es denegada puede hacer otra en la cual será enviada al desarrollador actual del anti-cheat (Sentinel)*. Dando click en donde dice "Discuss your appeal" el cual aparece así: View attachment 149063

Hello! Your appeal has already been sent to a moderator, please be patient while it is reviewed. *If your appeal is denied you can make another one in which you will be sent to the current anti-cheat developer*. Clicking where it says "Discuss your appeal".
-Thread locked due to question/issue being answered and moved to support

Reactions: Fliqa and elchuii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom