Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
PLZ CAN SOMEONE UNBAN ME PLZ ITS SOME HACKER WHO THROWED POTIONS ON ME PLZ UNBAN ME!
I LOVE THIS SERVER, THE SERVER IS SO FUN SO I'VE SHOULD BE SO GLAD IF I GET UNBANNED! PLZ
I am so very sorry I'm late on this post, but spamming the forums will not help. Try to tag the person who witnessed your ban and/or whom have actually banned you, like so. @<Forums Username>
For example, @blossumwarrior

sword desireau

Feb 13, 2014
i would like to report Hunter0722 for battlelogging in skywars. he left while falling to his death after i killed him.

Guyfromhell_98

Dec 10, 2013
I am Guyfromhell_98 I am 15 and was banned about 6 months ago for "Hacks" I should have never been banned because while on kitpvp a donor was clearing out inventory and I saw diamond armor, So my first thought was I am going to swipe it so I ran over and got it and then a Moderator saw me wearing and banned me right off the spot for "Hacks" He then said I used item hacks? Like what the fuck! Are you dumb? I dont even think thats possible! I wish to be unbanned please.

Contact me:
Skype @ Dalton.Labrie
YouTube @ Www.YouTube.Com/Guyfromhell98

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
I am Guyfromhell_98 I am 15 and was banned about 6 months ago for "Hacks" I should have never been banned because while on kitpvp a donor was clearing out inventory and I saw diamond armor, So my first thought was I am going to swipe it so I ran over and got it and then a Moderator saw me wearing and banned me right off the spot for "Hacks" He then said I used item hacks? Like what the fuck! Are you dumb? I dont even think thats possible! I wish to be unbanned please.

Contact me:
Skype @ Dalton.Labrie
YouTube @ Www.YouTube.Com/Guyfromhell98
Are you a freakin mental retard?

BlestVengence

Mar 15, 2014
Third Rock from the sun
i was reported for hacking on assassin's because i punched wolfwisperer through a closed door,but i proved it was a glitch and the guy who reported me say sorry,but i still got banned, what should i do?
can someone un ban me? i like this sever ALOT

Manaphos

Nov 6, 2013
Night Vale
i was reported for hacking on assassin's because i punched wolfwisperer through a closed door,but i proved it was a glitch and the guy who reported me say sorry,but i still got banned, what should i do?
can someone un ban me? i like this sever ALOT
Make your own ban appeal, this isn't the place.

BlestVengence

Mar 15, 2014
Third Rock from the sun
wolfwhispers banned me today for punching someone through a closed iron door on assassin's
but this was a glitch i proved this to wolfwhisper and he said sorry, but i still got banned. i play this server every day i love the assassins game, please unban me i really want to keep playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom