Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Private messaging won't help you but it will decrease the chance of getting attention of staff.

SupersonicSAM15

Oct 27, 2013
i recently got banned and id like to say that when I went to fight agentkills 1v1 on assassination I had strength potion on and hit him a lot and he didn't take any damage he had full dia with dia sword I had full dia with iron sword and I only used regen then because he is too powerful to not use it and if I get unbaned I promise not to hack ever again

SupersonicSAM15

Oct 27, 2013
on skywars people just come 2 ur island before u can even get ur stuff from ur chests and is VERY ANNOYING

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
i recently got banned and id like to say that when I went to fight agentkills 1v1 on assassination I had strength potion on and hit him a lot and he didn't take any damage he had full dia with dia sword I had full dia with iron sword and I only used regen then because he is too powerful to not use it and if I get unbaned I promise not to hack ever again
Make a ban appeal -.-

Beau2000

Nov 1, 2013
Pineapple land
Rubik and halo are good owners, they are busy trying to make the server a better 1. Thats why there are mods and admins to take care of things while the owners are trying to make the server better... Don't complain about them not helping they are always helping -.-

gaudere1

Jan 21, 2014
I got banned from the server for getting kicked too much for flying. but i wasn't flying. could you please un-ban me? (my minecraft username is Gaudere)

The_Butcher00

Jan 21, 2014
I got banned when someone throwed potion on me and when i tried to log in stand it that i were banned because regen hack someone throwed potions omg plz unban me plzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom